Baby Girl Lost for Weeks then Found - The True Story

About 7/8 weeks ago i was sorting out some passion#1 seeds into pots to do a bit of a grow out side , I lost a seed and couldnt find it among the nettles and growth , the other day I was at the same place and spied this little unusual plant , its was the little girl that was left behind , she is no bigger than 4 inches tall compared to her sisters i have in flower , im hoping to bring her around and get her well enough to join the 12/12 room some day :Namaste:

I will raise her with love :circle-of-love::love:

P1050452.JPG
P1050453.JPG

and her 3 sisters :thumb:

P1050454.JPG
P1050455.JPG
P1050458.JPG

Re: Baby girl lost for weeks then found , THE TRUE STORY 19/07/2014

update on the lost baby , shes been looked after now for a few days , not a big lot of change but she looks to be happy , shes now under a 400w mh i see small growth but not a lot , im sure shes still in shock after being left all alone among the nettles ,

P1050499.JPG
P1050500.JPG

Thanks guys :thumb: , i am really hoping she makes it right to the end with no big problems , im still learning every day , its a tough job this farming lol,
Ran in to some problems with one of her sisters but im hoping the problem was short lived !

well im seeing a little light green/yellowing today , ive moved my light up a bit not sure if its the light too close , i also give her a dose of my formula as ive no cal mag or any thing like that

Any ideas ???

Thanks

P1050650.JPG
P1050651.JPG
P1050652.JPG

Sounds good hope she will grow big and strong like her sisters :) any more manners today paddy?

i havnt smoked in years 20 x years i got a wee pipe yesterday and smoked that little bit i pulled off the nanner , i was sitting smiling at feck all lol .... i give cigs up and was afraid to try smoking it incase i started cigs again

Back
Top Bottom