Baby Trees' Second Grow!

I tried the perfect pipe as it was gifted to me by a very well known member here and if your using the filters, in my opinion it’s just a money grab. They say use the filters one per use. The way my wife and I smoke, we would have burned through the filters in no time.
Ahh I did forget to peak at that pipe, but if it's something thatd need to have a change of filter every smoke or every day I don't think I'd get it just because I smoke wayyy too much to change those filters that often haha, I do like one hitters too tho!
This was a concern for me when I first tested it and you should change every bowl. The filters are cheap and I find that, since I smoke a lot less using it, I'm saving money and I probably go though something like ten filters per day. I think they cost about $0.02 each (if I remember correctly) and it's much healthier using the filters plus I don't spend the money on the blunt wraps or the time rolling. That being said, it won't be for everyone and to each his own. :Namaste:

Few bud shots looking and smelling delicious I maintained the correct temp/humidity this time for sure my nugs dried much better, so If I got 7.7 Ounces, that's 218 grams, mars says their lights are 150W mine pulls 175 though, so 218/175= 1.24GPW very nice lights!
IMG_20200929_121327.jpg
IMG_20200929_121238.jpg

Hope everything works out with the job site!! Are you going and getting tested?
No, I'm honestly a little scared about getting tested, nurses bring it home to their families all the time, if there was any other time that I'd I find it more dangerous is where everyone's getting mass tested tbh.

This was a concern for me when I first tested it and you should change every bowl. The filters are cheap and I find that, since I smoke a lot less using it, I'm saving money and I probably go though something like ten filters per day. I think they cost about $0.02 each (if I remember correctly) and it's much healthier using the filters plus I don't spend the money on the blunt wraps or the time rolling. That being said, it won't be for everyone and to each his own. :Namaste:
I find the power of the smoke with a filter protecting me is well balanced in the Perfect Pipe. My $.02 sense.

Wow that's way more than I expected! I have to pay more attention.
Everytime I got done trimming a handful or two of nugs id toss all the nugs in different jars by grade, and than than give the trimmings a few taps on the tray before moving it to a bag, probably helped a lot as well I imagine, I was impressed!

Back
Top Bottom