BabyC's First Grow - Outdoor Aussie Blue Cheese Auto

babyc

Welcome to my first grow!
:welcome:

I've got three girls sitting out under the great Australian sun, 22 Lt pots, about a month and a bit old now so I figured why not start a journal. They're Blue Cheese Autoflowers, no particular reason for the choice of strain - it was random and cheap. :thumb:

My soil mix is sheep manure, compost, organic potting mix, peat moss and a dash of blood and bone. I only had time this morning to take pictures of one of the ladies, but here she is (and the healthiest of the lot - though spot the hungry catipillar bites on her)

KS9NaHR.jpg

I'll be updating weekly and probably asking a few annoying newbie questions.

:thanks:

pbiDi2a.jpg

Thanks Wreckedsummer :circle-of-love:

Here are some photos of all 3:

IMG_123929.JPG
IMG_124029.JPG

This one is the tallest, but has a spider mite problem. :( I've sprayed her twice with some 'eco-oil' which is supposed to help, but it doesn't look like it's slowed them down much. I've been destroying their webs and trying to find them on the underside of her leaves but they're bloody tiny. Would using a pest spray at this point in the growth be a bad idea?

Here are some pics of the other two, they also have mite damage on some of their leaves but not to that extent.

IMG_124127.JPG
IMG_124225.JPG
IMG_124330.JPG

Another question for anyone willing to answer -- is 22L pots a good size that I can keep them in all the way till harvest? I've researched about it and the general answer is yes, but they're just looking small in comparison to the plant itself.

Thanks anyone for taking the time to have a look or answer my questions, I know this isn't nearly as exciting as some of the journals on here.
Have a good 1:Namaste:

Looking so nice! Loving that Aussie sun!

Spidermites are a shit and a half, I had them in my last outdoor adventure.
I made a mix of a few drops of eco friendly dishwashing soap to a litre of water and just kept on top of it daily I'd add some off that eco oil too. And I'm yet to try but heard wonders about neem oil.

As for the pot, its a good size but the more room the better for roots!

Fingers crossed for the bug problems
Keep us updated!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom