Babymatic Strain - I Think It's Superb

marijaymade

420 Member
Classification: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Parents: Lowryder #1 x Lowryder #1
Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Garden Skills: Beginner
Flowering Time: 8 weeks (Seed to Harvest)
Height: 12 to 15 Inches
Medical Uses: Anxiety, depression, nausea
Breeder: United Seedbanks

For this breeding, Lowryder #1 was crossed to Lowryder #1, producing a stable strain that has buds that are medium in size, but have below average density. There's a moderate coating of trichomes and the buds give off a pungent aroma of citrus and fresh-picked cherries. Babymatic can be a bit of a creeper strain, but will reach full toxicity around 10 minutes subsequent to smoking.
This is absolutely one of, if not the smallest, cannabis strains around. It is popular among stealth growers, due to a height that rarely exceeds 15" and a relatively straight structure. This also means yields will be minimal, but the potency is better than what is typically seen from ruderalis varieties. Babymatic will do very well in hydroponic gardens as well as in a soil medium. Nutrient levels should be kept to an absolute minimum, in order to prevent nute burn.

Classification: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Parents: Lowryder #1 x Lowryder #1
Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Garden Skills: Beginner
Flowering Time: 8 weeks (Seed to Harvest)
Height: 12 to 15 Inches
Medical Uses: Anxiety, depression, nausea
Breeder: United Seedbanks

For this breeding, Lowryder #1 was crossed to Lowryder #1, producing a stable strain that has buds that are medium in size, but have below average density. There's a moderate coating of trichomes and the buds give off a pungent aroma of citrus and fresh-picked cherries. Babymatic can be a bit of a creeper strain, but will reach full toxicity around 10 minutes subsequent to smoking.
This is absolutely one of, if not the smallest, cannabis strains around. It is popular among stealth growers, due to a height that rarely exceeds 15" and a relatively straight structure. This also means yields will be minimal, but the potency is better than what is typically seen from ruderalis varieties. Babymatic will do very well in hydroponic gardens as well as in a soil medium. Nutrient levels should be kept to an absolute minimum, in order to prevent nute burn.

Interesting, I'm currently growing a dwarf strain. I think mine should come out similar.

Thanks for the review.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom