Baby's First Grow: Blackjack, Black Domina x Jack Herer, In A Closet

welp, missed out on updating 90% of the flowering stage. life's been delivering slap after slap to the face, but i still got this plant to harvest. most of the buds turned out scraggly and loose from the stress early on and some warm california weather permeating into the closet. i didn't really want to chop yet (day before yesterday) but the weather's gonna be blazing this week n i don't want the shelf to be lowered even more.

i left a couple chunks of bud and leaves and put the stump under low light in the livingroom to start revegging, and i'll be putting it back under the lamp after getting my closet revamped a bit. the reveg and whatever else i decide to do will be chronicled in a new thread. now that i have some experience and a better idea of what i'm doing it should definitely go better the second time around :thumb:

most of the higher up buds r water curing, about an eighth is out drying, and over an eighth got brewed into some cannabutter for someone else in the house. the trim will be turned into butane oil... eventually. most likely after my second harvest, lmao. i do wanna pick up on dabbing one day.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom