BabyTrees First Grow!

It won’t increase yield but it gives you more uniform nugs. I think it started out as a commercial tactic.

Thanks, I looked at some pictures and it definitely does make the nugs look more uniform, and could be a good tactic for some of the branches for sure, it makes me curious if snipping the tips could have some I'll effects if done too early or late, or even on time it's a day or two setback for healing I'd imagine,
I wonder if it's more prone to mold because the open wound would soon be covered by bud.

Day 70, we're so close to harvest, she's still throwing out little white pistils, but looking good so far, took some shots of some lower nugs today some of them have grown a lot .
Hope y'all are having a good day so far!
IMG_20200617_114225.jpg
IMG_20200617_114217.jpg
IMG_20200617_114048.jpg
IMG_20200617_113822.jpg
IMG_20200617_113745.jpg
IMG_20200617_113735.jpg

Nice big chunky grenades, now don’t take het to early.
Yeah I was hoping for this weekend, but it's not really looking that way, maybe next week! The only rush is the weather, but i just bought some black out curtains for the sliding door, and took some baffling from work to black out the windows, should help a little with temps this coming week, I hope..

Looking awesome!!
Thanks! And I think jumping to ChaChing solved my issue that was persisting on the leaves it's looked to halt/slow down for sure. I hope that big chunker gets a little denser over this next week. I've got a water maybe today or tomorrow, and I was hoping to get another ChaChing feed in before she finnishes.

I’d give her at least another week anyways.
Yeah that's what I'm thinkin, next week's in the 90s though and it's pretty tough bringing the temps down I was struggling last week in the 80s, hopefully it doesn't have any affect on the nug/quality

Thanks! And I think jumping to ChaChing solved my issue that was persisting on the leaves it's looked to halt/slow down for sure. I hope that big chunker gets a little denser over this next week. I've got a water maybe today or tomorrow, and I was hoping to get another ChaChing feed in before she finnishes.
That’s great to hear man!! I’ve never even heard of chaching outside of your journal... I’ll have to read up on it! :thumb:

That’s great to hear man!! I’ve never even heard of chaching outside of your journal... I’ll have to read up on it! :thumb:

The videos I watched said it's for finishing your plant in late flower. I used these nutrients I put in red, they seem to have done pretty well.
Went ahead and put a chart up untouched as well if you were interested in seeing all the other ones, i never did week 5 until I started flower. I kept up week 4 till flip, im sure I could of started ChaChing a week or two earlier but I'll know for this next run!
Screenshot_20200619-110900~2.png
Screenshot_20200619-110900~3.png

Those 3 solubles are worth their weight in gold, don't tell FF though!

They really are. kangaroots does wonders as well for veg I've seen some really nice growth recently with it, I was looking at megacrop but after having no issues with FF I have no problem continuing using it until I have the space to do true comparisons.

Too much to remember for me lol

I'm goin to print it out and put up a little white board with my day/week/ and what I fed with last ie water no nutes or nutes on it, so I can remember easier. Currently I've just been using the screen shot and writing everything in my phone. It's nice cause it takes the guessing out. But I do not follow it 100% I start at low strength and go higher and higher till I saw tips burn, than turned it down 25% from where it was(did this increase in flower not veg) It worked very well for This plant

Back
Top Bottom