Back after 10 years!

rc51sport

Just over 10yrs ago I was a member here with a few grow journals under my belt.
I've just spent the last hr+ reliving that great time of my life after randomly deciding to google a past grow journal. Just figured out how to reactivate my account!
Just want to thank everyone who had helped me in the past and stopped by to check out and comment on my old threads. Every thing is well!
Hope to stick around and one of these days I can hopefully rejoin the fun!!!
Just want to say hi to everybody old and new!

wow, lets see what all has changed...

gone is all the talk about HID lighting and how far to get your 600w HPS away from your plants... and never do we hear about T5's any more... they are off the radar screen.

we no longer argue about what pH is best, 6.3 or 6.5... now we argue whether we need to ph at all...

then there is flushing and the no flush club... flushing has gone out of style. It has even changed its meaning.

auto plants have become a norm... all the cool kids are running them.

some of the old ways are dying away, such as starving the plant at the end... some of us are still fighting to save some of the others.

new ways of chelating nutrients have been found that change everything... but until that the nutrient lines stayed about the same... and expensive

organic growing gained in popularity and now is easily attainable to any closet grower and is available to try in several different forms, kits and systems.

and then we have LEDs... not just those dinky old things, now really good LEDs. And we have CMH trying to emerge and definitely exciting, and plasma still remains on the periphery, too expensive to try.

I am sure there are many more things that will hit you as being different than 10 years ago as you acclimate to the forum today, and maybe others can fill in some of the things I have forgotten that they have seen change in this last decade. Welcome back again... its going to be fun watching your reaction.

Welcome back Rc. Have you been growing anything?

Unfortunately not. I believe my last grow was my first hempy bucket grow linked in my sig. (Which looks like I need to update)

wow, lets see what all has changed...

gone is all the talk about HID lighting and how far to get your 600w HPS away from your plants... and never do we hear about T5's any more... they are off the radar screen.

we no longer argue about what pH is best, 6.3 or 6.5... now we argue whether we need to ph at all...

then there is flushing and the no flush club... flushing has gone out of style. It has even changed its meaning.

auto plants have become a norm... all the cool kids are running them.

some of the old ways are dying away, such as starving the plant at the end... some of us are still fighting to save some of the others.

new ways of chelating nutrients have been found that change everything... but until that the nutrient lines stayed about the same... and expensive

organic growing gained in popularity and now is easily attainable to any closet grower and is available to try in several different forms, kits and systems.

and then we have LEDs... not just those dinky old things, now really good LEDs. And we have CMH trying to emerge and definitely exciting, and plasma still remains on the periphery, too expensive to try.

I am sure there are many more things that will hit you as being different than 10 years ago as you acclimate to the forum today, and maybe others can fill in some of the things I have forgotten that they have seen change in this last decade. Welcome back again... its going to be fun watching your reaction.

Holy @#$%!!! So, apparently everything I know or did is wrong now?

And whatever else you said just sounds like another language to me ‍

Back
Top Bottom