Back again, 2022

Rkelly496

What you think a bit over the top?

Tent: 70x140x200

Lights: 2x vipaspectra 100w leds ( QB 100w each from the wall and dimmable ) 1x blurple cob led 250w (from the wall veg switch + cob switch)

Extraction: rvk 6” with carbon filter

Nutrients: shogun A+B , shogun roots, shogun start, shogun cal mag

Pots size: 4x 15L pots (plastic :( )

Medium: 70/30 perlite coco mix

Other: ph down, auto pot system (bottom feed) extraction fan controller

Thoughts on the setup?

I have a 60/140/200 space.
And 4 ladies is a real tight sqeeze you mght do better with that extra room.
I have 600 watt in there and it needs direact air vented from outside to deal with it.
two mars FC/E3000 lights and a 6inch out 5 inch in.
In the summer i would be lucky to have lights at 50%.
So might want to watch heat levels.
Never been a fan of bottom feed.
That being said i have seen them work great.
I work with drip to drain system when im in need of a break from the constant watering
But looks like a nice setup if heat is not a issue to me. ;)

just me but i might add some weed to the mix

karma sent

auto pots are great when everything's dialed, but a finicky mess if things get off balance, and a possible royal pain when mixing strains or varied phenos.

there are other lighting choices i'd look to, but that is a budget driven decision. there's a little room for improvement there.

auto pots are great when everything's dialed, but a finicky mess if things get off balance, and a possible royal pain when mixing strains or varied phenos.

there are other lighting choices i'd look to, but that is a budget driven decision. there's a little room for improvement there.
Was looking at diyuk he’s got a 250w board I like the look of reasonable price just can’t figure out if it’ll fit lol

there are other lighting choices i'd look to, but that is a budget driven decision. there's a little room for improvement the
Yea first time using them it’s bound to be a pain

200 mil high,, just over 6 ft,, not that high,, the lights will work for that reason if any

Was looking at diyuk he’s got a 250w board I like the look of reasonable price just can’t figure out if it’ll fit lol

if you already own the lights i'd run them. they should be adequate. if you are going to invest there are other choices even within vipar. somehow thought you were buying lights. think i got turned around.

if you haven't already bought that light combo i'd invest different is all.

if you already own the lights i'd run them. they should be adequate. if you are going to invest there are other choices even within vipar. somehow thought you were buying lights. think i got turned around.

if you haven't already bought that light combo i'd invest different is all.
Could use your help on my newest post please matey I made a cock yo with the lights :/

Could use your help on my newest post please matey I made a cock yo with the lights :/
With your space the p4000 is ideal or the xs4000 i say.
But you have 450 watt your going to grow some great bud.
In that space with that setup.
I would leave as is.
Just use yor space wise and lighting placement.
What i would do is test the heat turn everything on for a few hours.
See if an out take fan is all your need.
Check temps after those few hours.

i also do not see a ph pen on your list,, coco/perlite will need to be ph'd,, and preferably not by guessing or using a strip of some kind. i say to 5.5 or a bit above.. most will say 5.7

With your space the p4000 is ideal or the xs4000 i say.
But you have 450 watt your going to grow some great bud.
In that space with that setup.
I would leave as is.
Just use yor space wise and lighting placement.
What i would do is test the heat turn everything on for a few hours.
See if an out take fan is all your need.
Check temps after those few hours.
Sure this so you recon that the blurple and 2 vipa is enough I was thinking ether electric sky / fc-e 3000 mars with the 2 vipas

All about true watts.
And you have 450.
That kinda covers your square footage.
170 long 2 xs1000 and a fc3000 would be 500 watt.
A jump of 50 watt for around $300.
Not worth it mate "I" feel.
Sure this so you recon that the blurple and 2 vipa is enough I was thinking ether electric sky / fc-e 3000 mars with the 2 vipas
Save up use what you got.
Trade up (sell old buy new)
Get a light to cover your space or lights.
My money would go on 2x fc/fce300 600 watt due to size of space. (over kill)
Or the XS4000 480 watt (more than enough) due to long slim space.
BUT i still say your have a great setup anyhow if the cob is 250 watts.
And no need to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom