Back again - Leaf problems - Please advise

Dizzylizzy420

Okay , here we go again . I have 10 little gals .
4 White widow(fem) , 2 auto Blueberry , 2 pineapple , 2 strawberry . My white widows actually had a pretty rough start and I'm not sure but I'm thinking of pulling up a plant and just killing it .
I run 1000w HID, heat 80-83 , humidity 65 sometimes higher 80 , soil PH 6.0 , water PH 6.0-6.5.
Two problems is with one of my white widows , it stopped growing and the new growth is like stunted or something . The leaves are skinny and to me she looks stunted . I did some reasearch and possibly might have over watered her . So last night I replanted her into dryer soil . Opinion on that please .
2nd issue my strawberries leaves are cupping under. All is green , no spot nothing , just curled under. I'm thinking heat ? Not folded under , Cupped . Posting pics soon ...after work . Thanks

I would not have repotted her adds more stress and will most likely kill the plant if you over water again just let it dry out

With leaves curling under how powerfull are your fans try pointing them at the walls instead of your plants this can cause clawing effect

What are your night time temps and what are the temps on your grow room floor

Also where are you taking the readings for your temps

Have you any pictures

Newbie Grow

Fans are not directly pointing on my plants . I have a temp gauge basically under the light where the plants are located . I wanted to know how hot the plants get . Night time temp go to 65-70 . Here are some pics of that white widow and the strawberry .
IMG_035039.JPG
IMG_034546.JPG
IMG_034847.JPG

I will wait for the top couple inches get dry and also I pick up the pots to feel them on how lite it is . I have fabric pots . I jus may have watered her too much . She's been like this for maybe 10 days and hasn't really grown . On the other hand Inhabe another WW that's doing just fine. Maybe it's deformed like genetics. That's why I'm here because I'm a newbie and the more I learn the better my next grow .

My first thoughts are the plant looks over watered, over fed and may be displaying the beginning signs of possible Nitrogen toxicity.

My nutes were watered down . I used flower power ferts . Followed feeding schedule . 3 of my 4 white widows started off pretty rough . I didn't have proper lighting so maybe that made them sick . He youngest white widow is awesome I'll call her #4ww she was planted after I obtained proper lighting . #1 white widow has had her stem bent in half and fimmed doing the best outta the four . Number 2 WW is the weird looking one I'm having trouble with and the 3rd WE is doing okay . What can be done to help her ? And how can I properly diagnose her . PPM ? I just don't know and I'll keep doing my best either until she dies or too much time passes then I'll rip her out and start a new .
IMG_035139.JPG

I havent had any luck vegging with 1000 watt knock it down to 600 watt and the temp will get to right about 72 to 76. And you'll notice the shine leaving the leaves then back to greatness : )

Sent from my SM-N900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cannaruss is most definitely correct on what he said I second that motion if not beat it to the punch and flush ph'd water threw the soil now before it get too bad to where it takes one - two weeks to recover . It's pretty much your choice

Less is more !!..

Doesn't flushing make it more wet ? I guess I'll have to look up how to flush or just let her go . This isn't easy trying to mimic Mother Nature

No nutes yet! I don't start nutes till they're maybe a foot or two tall. I'm no expert just a thought. Good luck brother, looks like your in good hands.
/17|

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom