Back At It Again! Master Kush & Sour Diesel

Kushios

What’s sup everybody I’m back at it again. Last year sadly my grow died before I could get any goods. I’ve been mourning it all winter until now. I’m excited to show you guys my grow after 3 weeks in soil. Let me know what you guys think.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Dakushios

Attachments

• 9F2FCD7F-B7FC-4C8A-89E0-8174783B5B6E.jpeg
    9F2FCD7F-B7FC-4C8A-89E0-8174783B5B6E.jpeg
    625.3 KB · Views: 84
  • F4B93BC4-9072-41E6-805C-43E7F387D2AA.jpeg
    F4B93BC4-9072-41E6-805C-43E7F387D2AA.jpeg
    840.8 KB · Views: 100
Hey @Kushios that view out of your condo window, looks hella familiar!! You from Canada? :high-five:Alberta? :thumb:

Good choice on crop kings. I’m really digging their quality! I’ve got a Dark Angel and a blue Cookie from crop kings going right now in my Blue Angel 2019 journal located under my post. Go check it out man. :ciao:

I’ve grown cropkings super silver haze, crown royale, and Green Crack. The green crack and super silver haze was both good but the Crown Royale was better, I still have a couple crown royale seeds I may grow some day.✌

Good choice with the green Crack! :thumb: That was some of the best smoke I’ve ever had lol

Hey @Kushios that view out of your condo window, looks hella familiar!! You from Canada? :high-five:Alberta? :thumb:

Good choice on crop kings. I’m really digging their quality! I’ve got a Dark Angel and a blue Cookie from crop kings going right now in my Blue Angel 2019 journal located under my post. Go check it out man. :ciao:
Sorry buddy I’m from Toronto lol and I’ll definitely check it out

I have those same pots :laughtwo:

Looking pretty good! :thumb:

I’m wondering, do you have a game plan for if your plant isn’t finished by the time our Canadian “winter” sets in? That’s the problem I had this year, I didn’t start early enough for outdoor. Next year I’m going to be on the ball and try an auto outdoors. Now I’m getting off topic, back to my question, do you have a back up plan to bring her inside when the time comes?:nervous-guy:

What’s sup shtoners

Would someone be able to tell me what’s going on with my plants ? They have some spots on the leafs and looks like the tip of the leafs are turning yellow a bit.

Attachments

• E9F5E3A5-F2D2-49ED-850E-21F81F4B0636.jpeg
    E9F5E3A5-F2D2-49ED-850E-21F81F4B0636.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 251D918E-4E2F-4E45-A7C1-9E81506E8515.jpeg
    251D918E-4E2F-4E45-A7C1-9E81506E8515.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 86
I have those same pots :laughtwo:

Looking pretty good! :thumb:

I’m wondering, do you have a game plan for if your plant isn’t finished by the time our Canadian “winter” sets in? That’s the problem I had this year, I didn’t start early enough for outdoor. Next year I’m going to be on the ball and try an auto outdoors. Now I’m getting off topic, back to my question, do you have a back up plan to bring her inside when the time comes?:nervous-guy:
I actually don’t but I’m praying they finish on time.

What’s sup shtoners

Would someone be able to tell me what’s going on with my plants ? They have some spots on the leafs and looks like the tip of the leafs are turning yellow a bit.

To be honest dude, I’m thinking it’s time to transplant to a bigger pot. Root stress or root problems can be mistaken for any deficiency. What size pot is that plant in? It looks pretty small for how big the plant is.

I actually don’t but I’m praying they finish on time.

I hate to be the bear of bad news my friend, but it may be time to start thinking about the what if’s. Your plant still is young still, by the looks of it, it’s not topped either so it has the potential to be a 7 foot tall plant or bigger if given the right amount of light. We’ve got what, (maybe) 6 weeks of nice weather left... it hasn’t started flowering yet, and you may be stuck thinking damn what do I do now, because who knows maybe we do get an early winter. The power of The unknown can be scary at times. Better to get your self prepared for the unknown lol, just a bit of advice :high-five:

Looks good!! Looking a lil big for the small pots their in though, other then that everything’s looking fantastic :thumb:

Again, not sure if I’m aloud to do this but Have you been down to the contests link lately, head on down there cast your votes and have your chance at winning free prizes! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom