Back At It Again

Lonestar11

Well it's been awhile since I've done any posting on here. Been using Instagram a little more. But all has been well, no failed harvest, and some great bud being cured as I type this. Recently finished up a GDP, Skunk #1, and El Fuego.
El Fuego
e137ba1d2f112fcedd00c4d4df0b5ae0.jpg

GDP
9a2f13b04ad07889be5e446cc468f2ea.jpg

Skunk
e295f53f9327d0424606f1ca1385d4ec.jpg

Currently have a Ghost train Haze x FLO in week 3 of flower.

e29c22ec3bbabc4a5f0caabc4c73f7e7.jpg

ff2ec762639d1d83a27b8169a6318db6.jpg

And what I'm smoking on for the next few weeks...
Cookies
4605722756c51042581eab9d57db9145.jpg

Hopefully I get a warm welcome after leaving y'all for another media outlet!!

Gorgeous bud shots and amazing training on your plants. Would love to know more about your setup!

Anything in particular you'd like to know? Here's a quick video on how my hydro system is setup, but thank god I don't use those purple LEDs anymore!!

YouTube

How do you clean and drain your Rez and do you have a external Rez. Just asking I use a dwc setup and I've learned that the roots love to rap around stuff in the bucket and if you open the lid it rips the roots apart. So I've made all my air and recirculated parts exit through the lid so they all lift together

How do you clean and drain your Rez and do you have a external Rez. Just asking I use a dwc setup and I've learned that the roots love to rap around stuff in the bucket and if you open the lid it rips the roots apart. So I've made all my air and recirculated parts exit through the lid so they all lift together

I usually just remove an empty net pot, and stick a mini submersible water pump inside and drain all the water into a separate bucket. I usually don't clean it until after I harvest, just drain and refill throughout the grow.

Seed Junky ice cream cake on its way!!! All my babies have germed, 2x2 tent came in the mail, ordered a small 65W QB fixture from HLG, and the ghost train haze x Flo is stacking on the trichs.... And now I get to go home and eat chocolate and smoke flowers

Well after a nice two month cure, I've decided to figure out how to share this lovely gal with y'all. Crappy Moto phone camera doesn't do her justice...

Trim bin

Hanging to dry for 14 days

And last but not least, one of the last pics before she got the chop.

Now let's just hope I can update this more than 1x every other month!

Currently have 4 bagseeds, 1 bagseed clone, and 1 lemon tart in flower in my 4x4 tent. Outside in green house is a purple orange CBD that belongs to the wifey, with another bagseed clone flowering. Also in green house is a Earth box with 3 wedding cake x gelato33 from seedjunky genetics. Pics coming soon, maybe 3-4 weeks from now

Took these shots on Friday, before leaving town for the weekend... Came home yesterday to one reservoir completely dried up, so it got refilled with straight RO water, will be flushing that Reservoir out again today and refilling with a flushing agent. They are on week 10 now, and are looking pretty ripe, we'll probably
Chop them down Saturday or Sunday. I just want to make sure I get a good flush in on top of at least 48 Hours of Darkness

Back
Top Bottom