Back At It

Star Pupil 1 looks like others over seen. Curled under leaves that are shiny. 2 has a little mutant in her which in not uncommon for the strain, she'll be fine!

:passitleft:
Thanks ween. #2 was the girl that had the rough birth lol. My inzane in the membrane just poked though today so I'll have to get a few pics :passitleft:
Hey Dirt!... :ciao:...Good to see Ya' back at it...:thumb::high-five:...:popcorn:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
:passitleft: h00k......how ya been..

Hey Dirt, I have 6 buckets that I will transplant this weekend.

First up are the Buckners. Both have been growing well. Almost time to start training them.
Buckner #1
Buckner #2
Graped rbx is doing her thing......slowly getting there.
Star pupil #1
Star pupil #2
Inzane in the membrane

I'll get some pics of the green poisons when lights come on.

Looking good bud! :yummy:
Thanks Ween:passitleft: some seem a little slow but they will get there. Had to give the flower girls a drink so I'm waiting for them to perk back up before the pics lol. Its day 35 of 12/12 for the older girl and day 9 of 12/12 for the other girl. It's crazy how short these girls flowering time is....pics coming soon

Just a little update on what's going on. Quick pics before transplants and watering.
First up is the Buckner86 #1 who is now a confirmed female. She will be going into a 5gal today.

Buckner86 #2 is looking to me like its gonna be a boy but I'm not 100% yet so it will stay in the 1 gal till it shows.

Star pupil #1 looks to be burning up in this mix so she will get transplanted into a lighter mix today to see how she responds.

Star pupil #2 is still looking like the mutant she is lol. I'm gonna put her in a lighter mix as well today and hope she grows out of it.

The grape diamonds was topped and stripped. She will stay in the 1 gal for a couple more weeks.

The inzane in the membrane seems to be enjoying life so far

Fisheye ogs are all looking pretty uniform.

Back
Top Bottom