Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Promix hp
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? Mars Hydro TS 1000 150w
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 68f-75f lights off 75f -85
f lights on
RH of Room/cab? High
PH of media or res? Will start testing soon.
Any Pests ? No

Ok so my goal for this journal will be to grow some good meds(obviously). While at the same time following my recovery from some serious mental health issues.
A place where we can share our struggles and insights into personal growth and recovery and if that doesn't work at least we have a grow journal.

Day 1
I'm starting with a small unrooted cutting of purple bud in a solo cup under a humity done and the mars TS 1000

Attachments

• 20191126_194053.jpg
    20191126_194053.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 20191126_194417.jpg
    20191126_194417.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
So I decided to start a new grow and give A journal a try. I've been growing on and off again for a few years and only about 6 months ago I got rid of my old grow kit because my life was getting too busy to keep up the hobby. Long story short I have been off work on medical leave due to mental health issues related to major depression, complex ptsd, borderline personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder so while I'm in treatment and recovery I'll have more than enough time on my hands to grow some (Hopefully) great medicine and maybe some of my recovery.

Hey Psycho...

I'm looking at purchasing this LED...I've read mixed reviews. Does it get hot in your opinion? Are you using a sealed tent or an open room?

Cheers,
PNW

I'm starting back from scratch again so no tent yet. it's in an open room it does give off some heat the driver is about 50 c but as long as you have airflow you'll be fine.

I'm really a fan of this light I used to run 2 purple 300w (130ish) from the wall and I bet this light will work just as well for me but id like to add the 2000 at some point.

Sweet! good luck. I'm subscribing to your journal. I'll be starting mine in a few weeks.

I'm going to buy this LED. Then going to start 4 sativas to finish outside...4 blueberry to finish inside in the tent, and a few auto's just to satisfy my needs early.

Have fun!

So... I ordered some seeds and I'm gonna add another to the mix when they get here.cant decide between
  1. C99 x blueberry.
  2. G13 haze.
  3. Pineapple express auto.

Where did you order the seeds from? I'm still patiently waiting for my seedsman order. Also I just bought the Mars Hydro TS 1000 from amazon. Should be arriving soon.

Man that Blue Gelato looks delicious.

Yes I ordered from seedsman too so I'll have a bit or a wait.
Good to hear it's a great light for only pulling 150w in sure you'll be happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom