Back In The Game

That's one of those questions everyone will have a different answer. I go pretty light on a defoliation myself. And do it selectively if I can tuck a leaf instead of remove it then I will. I use the small bud for edibles.
I've always just left it all. Maybe ill just let it grow and make hash out of the bottom stuff

i've used AN's Big Bud. was ok.
greenleaf nutrients has something called Bud Explosion which is a powder if that's what you like. way less pricey than the big bud. haven't used it.

Awsome thanks @oldsmokey and @bluter . I was thinking kool bloom just cause it keeps me in the general family. Was also thinking of using nothing because I need to stay on the cheap this time. I will check out some prices amd see what they have with no nitro. No point in paying for more of that in flower. The more I read and hear about MC, the more I want to pony up cash and try it out.

Cool my wife is from Cape Breton. I just asked because I have heard mega crop in not so cheap with shipping and all in the UK. I would recommend getting some for your next grow.
My old man is from Sydney. I have been staying out of the hydro store so far. Partly because of covid (you cant just walk around in there at the moment), and partly because there hasn't been any over time (play money) for months. I am going to get some in the near future thou.

Your hydro store probably won't have it. They usually want to push the the 8 10 12 bottles set up on you. That's how they make their money they don't want to sell you one product for cheap that you can use for the whole crop. You can order it on Amazon or order it directly from greenleaf's website. They will also ship you a 500 gram free sample you pay for shipping. That would be enough to get 2 plants in to flower for sure. If you order it make sure you get the one part fertilizer
I see they have a two-part fertilizer now but I think that's for a large-scale operations with fertilizer injectors.

Your hydro store probably won't have it. They usually want to push the the 8 10 12 bottles set up on you. That's how they make their money they don't want to sell you one product for cheap that you can use for the whole crop. You can order it on Amazon or order it directly from greenleaf's website. They will also ship you a 500 gram free sample you pay for shipping. That would be enough to get 2 plants in to flower for sure. If you order it make sure you get the one part fertilizer
I see they have a two-part fertilizer now but I think that's for a large-scale operations with fertilizer injectors.
Awsome. @oldsmokey you been schooling me since I first logged on here. :) I will look this up on Amazon and get it under way forsure.

Both the GDP and AFS are really starting to stack up now. They are really drinking the water now too. This is more like I remember. :)

Attachments

• 20200618_230352.jpg
    20200618_230352.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200618_230344.jpg
    20200618_230344.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 31
Oh, never heard of that breed but it’s a gorgeous dog :) He looks like he enjoys life! Haha
Water and retrieving. That is what he lives for. If you throw it, he will bring it back. Even when you dont want him too. Like the time I tossed my beer becauae the DNR (Department of Natural Resources. AKA Fish Cop) officer was coming towards me on an old dirt road. Fucking dog comes bolting outta the bushes. Bud light can just a foaming, beer running down his face. (It's a good thing he's cute) :)

Years ago used to go to a lake in the Okanagan. There was a house on the hill behind the boat launch the guy there had a golden retriever. He had him trained to retrieve the bottles from the boat launch to his house and it was a busy place at times. I would always put my bottles next to the garbage bin and wait for the dog. He Probably paid for his owner's retirement.

Water and retrieving. That is what he lives for. If you throw it, he will bring it back. Even when you dont want him too. Like the time I tossed my beer becauae the DNR (Department of Natural Resources. AKA Fish Cop) officer was coming towards me on an old dirt road. Fucking dog comes bolting outta the bushes. Bud light can just a foaming, beer running down his face. (It's a good thing he's cute) :)
Haha that’s hilarious! I have an Australian/ German shepherd mix and she’s the same way.. she will play fetch until she drops. Such an adorable personality too, she’s a lover down to her core. Not an aggressive bone in her body, I can’t even get her to play tug of war. Lol

Back
Top Bottom