Back To Basics Journal 2019

aprosjat

I have 3 seeds which are germinating now , 2 unknown ( so will be a surprise ) and 1 White Widow, all seeds are feminised .

I will be planting in Potting mix substructure , I have a Dual spectrum 200w Light that I will use for the lighting and will grow in my 1.5m x 80cm Tent.

I followed previous posts germinating procedures , by soaking in a cup of water ( ph6 ) for 24 hours and have now transferred to damp paper towels and placed in a bag , they have been in the bag now for 12 hours in the dark.

Before I put in the paper towel, I make sure they sank to the bottom of the cup of water. If their still floating by the time I come back to it, I tap them down with my finger until they sink. Most of the time (which isn’t always true) the seeds that don’t sink are hollow inside, and are dude.

But before I put in the paper towel I at least make sure the seed has at least cracked :thumb:

All 3 did not sprout so I have bought 5 new seeds , Silver Haze feminised, didn't use the same method to germinate , I placed the paper towel on saucers 3 on 1 sauser and 2 on the other , placed under a box top and left for 48 hours , all 5 have sprouted and have placed them in small pots under my Dual spectrum light , lets see what happens now ...:cheer:

I know it has been sometime since my last post but Life takes over so...

The seeds have come a long way since and here are the fruits of my labour...!

Just abit of Bud Candy for you all .

o_O:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom