Back to basics

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

For years I was a commercial grower with a 20 x 40 flower room and a 20x20 veg room. Fully sealed climate controlled set up.
About 5 years ago I decided to shut everything down.I had started a family and the risks became to great.
I now am legal so i've started a 4x8 tent for my personal meds. this is a very very basic set up compared to what im used to but im on a tight budget and since its for friends and personal use only im not trying to maximize yield.
I started from seed some 3 weeks ago and the rest 2 weeks ago so 5 plants are still seedlings.

TENT
Im running a 4x8x6.6 tent with 2 600w mh/hps lamps with air cooled hoods.
6 inch inline fan carbon filter combo vented out my chimney.
Passive cool air intake from my basement.

STRAINS

4 x Bc God bud fem
1 x wrecking ball kush reg (strain i created back in the day. Timewreck x 8 Ball Kush)
4 x Grand Daddy Purple reg
1 x Green Crack fem
2 x unknown bagseed

So thats about it I ll upload some pictures as soon as i figure out how to do it.

Thread starter #2
Thread starter #7
Im sure people will be asking me what nutrients im running eventually. I am testing out a new line of powdered nutrients that hasnt been put on the market yet for a company ive been dealing with exclusively for years. They have asked me not tell anyone about the new line until it has been released.So I will respect theyre wishes and we will all find out together how well they work. The nutrients consist of a one part base nutrient that gets used from begining to the end of the grow, a bloom booster for once they go into flower, a powdered seaweed and a calmag additive if its needed.
Ive started very light feeding on all but the 5 smallest plants they seem to be taking it well so far.
Heres a few more pics I just took The larger plants are 3 weeks old from breaking soil and the 5 smaller plants are 2 weeks old.
View media item 1538070
View media item 1538071
View media item 1538072
View media item 1538073
View media item 1538074
View media item 1538075
View media item 1538076
View media item 1538077
View media item 1538078
View media item 1538079

Thread starter #10
Hi everyone.
View media item 1540983
View media item 1540984
View media item 1540987
View media item 1540992
View media item 1540993
View media item 1540995
View media item 1540994
View media item 1540991
View media item 1540990
View media item 1540989
View media item 1540986
View media item 1540985
here's a little update.
temp sitting around 80 degrees
r/h is around 50%
Its looking like I ll have to pic up another inline fan just for the lights. I can draw air from outside, pull it through the lights and right out the chimney. The other fan will be on the carbon filter. I ll run that 15 minutes once every half hr or so to replenish co2. then im going to hook up a small a/c in the room to help with temps a bit.its been around 80-85 degrees outside here this last week and im not happy with how warm the tent is getting. once I switch to flower and hps bulbs this wont be as much of an issue,hps do not put out as much heat as mh. I want the tent sitting around 75-78 degrees lights on.

So ive topped all but 5 plants so far and even supercropped the creen crack. shes the only sativa dominant and is already looking to stretch but i ll i ll shape her low and wide to try and keep a somewhat even canopy. I ve also started cleaning up any of the lower growth that wont be reaching the canopy.

thats about it for now i hope you enjoy the pics :)

Amadeus Forzin

Staff member
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste: