Back to say hello

Racefan

Hey guys and gals. Been a while since I've been here. See a lot of great things happening here. Was watching a Pigeons420 video on harvesting to see if there was anything new he was doing that I didn't already know about and saw a 420 magazine nug storage jar in the foreground of his video. Made me home sick from this place. thought I'd say hello. Can't believe it's been more than 12 years since I joined this great site. Rob's done well to make this a great learning resource and social site for like minded people to meet and greet and exchange ideas and techniques.
Not a lot new with me. I'm still growing on a small scale. try to keep my harvests below 5 pounds so I only grow a few plants a year out doors. 3 this year. 2 blue dream and 1 GSC. Looks like I might go over the 5 lbs. though. lol
Was able to fulfill a dream and race cars at the local 3/8th's mile oval paved track. was 8th in points my 1st season and won the championship the 2nd season. lol
Have 9 grandchildren now. Didn't have any when I 1st started here. Wow...That makes me feel old. lol
Living the good retired life trying to stay ahead of the Northern Cali fires.

Anyway...just introducing myself to the new to me members and saying hey to the old ones again. I plan on stopping around a little more often.

By the way... love that I'm listed as a new member. lol

May your day be ganja good.

Welcome back Racefan and congrats on the championship and grandchildren!!! I live 4 miles from our local dirt track this coming race season ill be giving dirt track racing a shot. Have a good day!!!

Welcome back Racefan and congrats on the championship and grandchildren!!! I live 4 miles from our local dirt track this coming race season ill be giving dirt track racing a shot. Have a good day!!!
Good luck racing CavScout420. Once it gets in your blood it's hard to do without. lol I've got a few laps on dirt. I irace during the off season. You should look into it. Tons of fun and a lot cheaper than realcars.

I had the song Hotel California singing in my head lol When I wrote the post.
Here is the virtual family if you need it.
Support, a good word, hugs you name it.

Back
Top Bottom