Back With Purple Kush Autos

Good evening everyone hope your good Fridays going well, today is day 12 for the pk autos and both plants are still growing slowly which makes me think they're growing a good root system before they start to take off properly, I gave a them 0.5gram of Mc again today in a litre of water and split between both plants. My gorilla skittlez finally came above ground today and already stands taller than the autos and looks alot healthier compared to how the autos first started
DSC_1786.JPG
DSC_1787.JPG
DSC_1788.JPG
DSC_1789.JPG

Good evening all, hope everybody's enjoying their Easter weekend no matter what your upto. Today is day 13 for the 2 PKs and will count today as day 1 for the gorilla skittlez, the GS seems to have loved it under the light for her first full day and is a nice healthy green colour at the moment, the 2 PKs seem to be perking up abit more today and can actually see visible growth on both plants so hopefully they will really take off in a couple more days
DSC_1794.JPG
DSC_1801.JPG
DSC_1800.JPG
DSC_1799.JPG

I've not given it any thought but I think I know what my problem is and it's simple, I think it's my humidity is too low which is why the autos are struggling abit so I'm gonna add another tray of water and see if it helps any to begin with

Good evening everyone hope you all had a good Easter weekend, it's day 15 for both the purple kush and im still not very happy with them at all, I gave both another 0.5gram of megacrop and that's all mixed in with the usual 1litre water split between the 2 plants, the bigger purple kush will become pk1 and the smaller pk2 to shorten things up, the gorilla skittlez is growing just fine for day 3 above ground, she is powering on and will soon be catching the PKs, she's had being fed plain water until weekend and also she's sticking a couple little roots out the bottom of the pot but haven't got no coco at the moment so need to buy some for when it's time to repot, I've had to open up my doors a little for the last few days aswel as temps were hitting 35degrees Celsius, I need to buy a 6inch fan I think as the 4inch isn't that strong, and my big fan is well too big for this point,
DSC_1807.JPG
DSC_1808.JPG
DSC_1812.JPG
DSC_1815.JPG
DSC_1814.JPG
DSC_1809.JPG
DSC_1810.JPG
DSC_1816.JPG

Good day everyone! It's day 17 for both the PKs today, they are both still growing pretty slowly but I have noticed them getting abit bigger quicker, they had 0.7gram of megacrop mixed into 1.5litres of water and divided between both plants again, PK1 has got a little bit of damage on her but not too worried at the moment, temps are hovering around the 30degrees Celsius Mark, the GS is coming along nicely and looks very healthy and green and is just started growing 3 finger leaves, it's day 5 for the GS also and is just being fed plain water until the weekend then will start her on the Mc
DSC_1819.JPG
DSC_1822.JPG
DSC_1820.JPG
DSC_1821.JPG
DSC_1818.JPG

Day 19 for both the PKs and im not happy with them at all, I keep thinking bout pulling em out and putting phenos into replace but not sure at min, I may give em another week to see if they improve, I think I may have over watered and a slight nuteburn on pk1, PK1s next set of leaves is coming through nice and light looking though with no damage visible at min and pk2 is OK just growing very very slow but looks healthy with just a slight curl on 1 of her leaves and the GS is coming along at a good pace I think and is nice and healthy and will get her first dose of nutes in a few days, it's day 7 for the GS aswel, I will also be investing in a pH pen when I get paid in a couple weeks as I've never ever phd, happy growing everyone
DSC_1825.JPG
DSC_1826.JPG
DSC_1828.JPG
DSC_1827.JPG
DSC_1829.JPG

Just realised looking at those pics the deformaties of the 3 fingers so genetics could be playing a part in not growing well, I dunno just saying maybe

G'mornin Tomuk,Back :ciao: :passitleft:sorry about your troubles Tom.
Thanks mate, never have problems like the this before and it's annoying lol, autos will never be back in my garden

Back
Top Bottom