Back With Purple Kush Autos

Tomuk17

Hi all just like to say thanks for passing by to read my journal, hope it turns out well and you all enjoy. Its been a couple months since I last had anything growing but decided its time to get growing something again and decided on autos for a change. I have cleaned all my equipment today and hooverd all the dust out my cupboard and is fresh to start growing in so I will get to it. I will be counting tomorrow as day 1.

LIGHT: 250HPS

FANS : 4inch intake fan/4inch clip on fan, 4inch carbon filter kit and a oscillating fan

NUTRIENTS: Yet to purchase but will be trying Advanced Nutrients this time round

MEDIUM: 100% Coco

SEEDS: 2 x Purple Kush auto, 1 x Strawberry Amnesia Pheno

LIGHT SCHEDULE: 16 on 8 off

DSC_1757.JPG
DSC_1756.JPG
DSC_1759.JPG

found you. good start mate. mate.you have to hit the megacrop if you can get any. azing stuff and perfect forcoco too. 1 part mix and amazing results. costs pennies to grow the whole crop better than any previous nute I have used and I beat my previous personal best ever by over 11 oz !!!!!!. It is like rocking horse shit to get hold of atm but worth trying. I am on a run in old nft with it this time and it is still kicking ass. never seen healthier green plants and dialing it in with no ph worries or salts to build up too. win-win. There is a thread here that recently had to stop being live as it was such a brilliant advert for the company selling it who are not sponsors. So many have converted to it from even living organic soil !!!!. fully vegan for consumption and oils ect... sound like a rep now.lol go look at the thread , it is still there just no activity pist since a few weeks back. some great info and proof of its ability.

found you. good start mate. mate.you have to hit the megacrop if you can get any. azing stuff and perfect forcoco too. 1 part mix and amazing results. costs pennies to grow the whole crop better than any previous nute I have used and I beat my previous personal best ever by over 11 oz !!!!!!. It is like rocking horse shit to get hold of atm but worth trying. I am on a run in old nft with it this time and it is still kicking ass. never seen healthier green plants and dialing it in with no ph worries or salts to build up too. win-win. There is a thread here that recently had to stop being live as it was such a brilliant advert for the company selling it who are not sponsors. So many have converted to it from even living organic soil !!!!. fully vegan for consumption and oils ect... sound like a rep now.lol go look at the thread , it is still there just no activity pist since a few weeks back. some great info and proof of its ability.
I was looking around for megacrop but can't seem to find it which is why I'm trying advanced nutrients but hopefully this coronavirus goes away quickly enough and shipping can get back to normal, I have been looking at that for a while

Thanks bro hope you and the Mrs OK and has she had the baby yet
No baby yet! She will be here on May 20th! :high-five:

The mc is sold by greenleafnutrients.ca and can get a free 500g bag. Just need to pay for shipping. I ended up buying another 500g bag to go with it as I figured I might as well pay for shipping once. You got your nutes though, they should be fine!! As you have been using those previously haven’t you?

I'm subbed in for this,
In regards to mega crop if you go on there website there doing a 1kg sample with 75% off, works out less than a tenner delivered :Namaste:
Always welcome the more the merrier

Day 3 for the 2 purple kush but 1 of them seems to be struggling and not doing much but hopefully it's building roots but the other pk is going strong, my strawberry amnesia seed germinated but went really limp and floppy so I chucked it away before it made it to the soil. I will be germinating a Devils Glue to replace the strawberry so overall I've not had a good start but oh well can only get better I suppose. The pic with the tie in is the pk that's struggling and is being held open and the second pic is the strong pk
DSC_1770.JPG
DSC_1771.JPG

L also forgot to mention that I went and purchased a bag of megacrop after all the hype and info I've learnt about it I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl thanks @Ganjagrandaddy and @Backlipslide

L also forgot to mention that I went and purchased a bag of megacrop after all the hype and info I've learnt about it I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl thanks @Ganjagrandaddy and @Backlipslide
you will love it tom. so easy to use . the measurements are in g and us gallon but their feed calc can be used on site for L conversions. I use a 5ml teaspoon that is approx 6g of mc on a level scoop. Be prepared for the worse smelling minotaur shit smell though. !!! only in the bag as you use it and doesnt transfer to the grow in any way or the room smell. kust the powder. Also their latest mix should be all powder too. if not then it will have hard calcium looking balls that do dissolve when stirred in well enough but look solid and stand out when 1st mixing it up. they do dissolve but I tend to squash then with my mixing stick to speed it up. also dont worry about ball to powder ratios as a lot of folks did initially. it makes no difference overall. The 9.5 will keep you going for years mate. good for you. you will see why we are raving about it and why the other sponsors are upset that we sell it by satisfied use.
be safe

Like ganjagrandaddy said. The stuff smells nasty.

he also mentioned those calcium balls. I bought a cheap coffee grinder, a cheap plastic air tight container and a strainer. I sifted the powder into the new air tight container, and ground up all the calcium balls in the coffe grinder then mixed the powder in with the rest of the powder. I read somewhere on the site that, the balls don’t dissolve enough and give you improper calcium intake. it made sense after using it once without grinding those balls up, I didn’t find they dissolved fast enough. So I ground them up and mixed it all in. You also got an air tight container because the MC absorbs any moisture in the air and will go rock solid.

Like ganjagrandaddy said. The stuff smells nasty.

he also mentioned those calcium balls. I bought a cheap coffee grinder, a cheap plastic air tight container and a strainer. I sifted the powder into the new air tight container, and ground up all the calcium balls in the coffe grinder then mixed the powder in with the rest of the powder. I read somewhere on the site that, the balls don’t dissolve enough and give you improper calcium intake. it made sense after using it once without grinding those balls up, I didn’t find they dissolved fast enough. So I ground them up and mixed it all in. You also got an air tight container because the MC absorbs any moisture in the air and will go rock solid.
I've got a container that my coco came in before so that's not a problem and your idea sounds good about the coffee strainer

I've got a container that my coco came in before so that's not a problem and your idea sounds good about the coffee strainer
Just any old strainer will work, buy one from the dollar store for all it matters. The coffee bean grinder, I bought at wal mart, and I just got the cheapest one they have because once it’s used with those calcium balls, it probably can’t or shouldn’t be used for anything other then that. So don’t spend an arm and a leg on it, but I found it was easiest.

Back
Top Bottom