Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Congrats on the chops Indo...

Cheers man :high-five: Some update on it all now and some of the 2nd Photo plant that ues might not of seen i dont think, but its just more of the same bagseed strain from the first Photo and a bit nicer i think, since she was left for longer too:)

Some more of this Beautiful JACK HERER Auto Plant :D

Small plant over all but smells good/different to other autos iv smelt & even tho i flushed her 3 times shes still green and growing. Suppose to be chopped a week ago, gave here another watering with plane water becuse theres been newer white pistols showing, so harvest wil be soon :)
IMG_006158.JPG
IMG_006254.JPG
IMG_006357.JPG

And for the Photo#2 and Group shot of the last couple of harvests :)
IMG_006463.JPG
IMG_006557.JPG
IMG_007055.JPG

Some of the last Quick.One Plant curing and its cola :D
IMG_006854.JPG
IMG_006756.JPG

Nice Indo.
Your collection of paraphernalia made me remember these pics I took the other day. These stands are popping up all over the city since the law change which made paraphernalia not illegal to sell anymore. I know those smoke shops in the village are feeling it now that they don't have the "under the counter" sales. They were robbing us without a gun.

IMG_20150801_185345.jpg

IMG_20150801_185551.jpg

In NYC street stands have been part of the landscape since forever. They sell everything from knock off designer sunglasses to fruit. Within the last 6 months these smoke stands have popped up everywhere. Downtown you see 2 or 3 every block and they all have different selections.
That was one of the cheaper ones with stuff as cheap as $2. Then on the other side of the spectrum you have the stands with $200 & $300 pieces and a lot of them sell weed on the down low.
When they change any law here things happen. Every action has a visible reaction. It's a forever evolving city.

PS: Did you purchase ladybugs or did they just happen to drop by?

Goood Owl NYC :) My Ma's been there a couple of times never got the chance to go tho, but i did here of all of that and every main shop is go big or go home, from what iv heard (its not called the BigApple for no reason) haha.
200-300$ stands around all thoes people, just out on a table:O sounds good tho :)
Nope i kidnapped them from my garden lol I dont come across them much its more of a mid/late summer thing. But i know where i can buy some and i might need to for winter, just to keep things clean. If u goto central park(im guessing ur cloests green area) ur bound to find a couple. There red dots so there easyer to find then u think :)

One at a time those dominoes keep falling. We're so close to the tipping point you can smell it on the wind like rain.

Hey Indo. Nice to finally meet you. Mind if I tag along? I have a Jack Herer Auto in with my tiny pot perpetuals, so it was nice to stumble upon yours grown larger.

Whats up Sue :) No Problemo :high-five:
Iv been scoping around some of ur old J's and posts just before u got ur M.O.T.M :D With Spart i Belive? I not good with names Lol.
'The JACK' What a beautiful plant indeed. Il be over now to check out urs :) I wanted mine to grow bigger, but im happy with the turn out so far anyway. She was switched to exta light 2 weeks agos and flushed abit early (better then worse i guess) but still putting on some bud and smells different and goooood :)

More light is always a good thing. Haven't met a grower yet who didn't want "just one more light". Haha! My JH Auto is in a tiny pot, so it'll be stunted. In 1/4 of my tent I'm growing a tasting bar of cannabis, I guess you could call it, with Carnival and an unnamed Afghani for the main course. Just another crazy grow. :laughtwo:

Thats so true hahah The more the merrier in that case :) Although 100 HPS's in one big ass room even, (im talking commercial rooms) thats a fire harzard. But we have ou LEDS now so its all G in the Tent;)
I had a quick look at it all there and was able to spot the Jack out and the rest by the sticker labels :goodjob: Have to have a better read after dinner, iv 2 photos in pots that size i like that size for some reason even tho its abit small. 4 or 5 liter are they?

Some Good Vibes...Why not :)

[video=youtube;-KCBLA-fuVw]
[/video]
[video=youtube;bwoKOp8xW8M]
[/video]

Sounds yummy D :) i cant wait to try the none Auto version of her, after seeing and hearing about Bars aswell:)
I smoked a small bit of it a couple years ago, it was enough to get the full felll for her and bairly remember the taste and high, but i know it will be good :D
Of to the Dam in 4 weeks or so, that will defo be on my list to try anyway :yummy:

Smoke Report
Level_86b5d0_911673.gif

First Real/ Decent smoke report

Royal queen-Quick One auto

This is probley the auto iv worked with the most, even though i only went though a 10 pack that i bought about 2 years ago and only finished the last 3 now, the old couple didnt germ (due to my error). But heres a time lapes of basically the hole pack of seeds rather then the one plants life time :)
First outdoor MJ try with the Q.O (over waterd, abit to early in life for her & abit to early/cold in season too )
IMG_0003134.JPG
IMG_004138.JPG

Then one i tryed with my first go at LST:)
IMG_011431.JPG

And the ones u may know of. The ones im happyer about :)

IMG_0039113.JPG

IMG_0039115.JPG
IMG_009040.JPG

Right the one above is the one im smoking now and has been dried till its almost dry in the middle but still dampish/ sticky. Then i moved it into open jars for a day or so and began to close them, only opening them for 5-10 mins a few times a day and closed all times at night.

To be honest the high and smoothness, since its an indica dom. auto Was just like the the ''High grade'' Sativa we get on the streets here, except i know how mines growen and its 100% organic :) As for the taste is hard to pin point but its kinda appley/ earthy/ nutey mix in that order.
But over all for the strain in general and for what it is id say its a number

3 maby 4 if u smoked a good bit at once :)
And as for the 2 photo ladys.(same rules apply)
IMG_007452.JPG

A little bit of a nice low key taste and very smooth with agian a good high that could easly be compaired to the Haze we have going around here.
I give her a 4-5
Just for the record iv only ever smoked weed 2 or 3 times that has got me to number 10 or even 9 tbh. Id say The main Kushes would do the job for that:)

I love the plants, of course, but the lighter that says "Nature's Way of Saying Hi!" Made me crack up. :laughtwo:

Great video.

Bud washing. You need two to three buckets, which really only means you need basins your branches will fit into. Some of us use buckets, others use basins or just sinks (if you have two side-by-side that works well too).

If you're using three, you want all three with room temperature water. There's been a lot of discussion on the temperatures lately and this is what we've essentially settled on.
- first one has water with lemon juice and baking soda. The ratio was 1 cup of both added to five gallons of water, so figure out what works best for the size containers you're using.
- second and third buckets are just water.

The process is simple: dunk the branch all the way into the first basin or bucket and very gently begin a swirling and dunking motion meant to work loose anything caught in the buds. You won't harm the trichomes.

After doing this for 15-30 seconds lift out, let it drip a moment and go directly into the second bucket. Repeat the process. Then do the same in the third bucket.

Many growers eliminate one of the buckets and only work with two. That works best if you can change your water frequently. If you're doing small harvests you probably won't need to change the water. Use your best judgement as to the cleanliness of the water.

You're probably going to be surprised at what washes out of your clean buds. I only know of one grower who abandoned bud washing. If you need any more explanation let me know.

Doc Bud recommends that for the first 24 hours after bud washing you leave it in a room that gets light. Not that the light needs to be on constantly, just that it needs to be a room that gets light. The plant will continue the process of photosynthesis even after you chop it, and this may help to modulate the chlorophyll taste.

Great run through on that Sue :thumb: thank you :)
Il be doing just that with one of my autos, the mites love this plant for some reason. iv spotted them regrouping again on the top cola :( :skeptical:
I always thought the autos were pest free:hmmmm: Tbh I think they first start on thoes 2 photos i had and then jumped onto fresher leaf. I wont be letting that hapen again anyway ;)

Royal Jack Auto
This plant so far in my auto growing has definitly been the nicest smoke iv produced :) Its the one plant that corresponds most to its genetics and what its suppose to be. All simipley because of the build up of training all the way upto this plant and the Great Guidance and Love of the 420 Crew :Namaste:

This plant was dried for roughley 5-6 days and on the 6th day it was put into an open jar for a slower drying process. Then i slowley start the cure by closing the lid that night and opening the next moring for a couple of mins, (all depending on the buds remaining dampness, Keep in mind)
My jack has been curing for 2 weeks now. Her finial weight was 10 Grams dry. Not much still, yield is my last week point (specially since im working with autoflowers) ;)

Jack Bud
IMG_007249.JPG
IMG_007453.JPG

Ground up
IMG_007057.JPG

Jack Kief (compaired)
IMG_007748.JPG
IMG_007652.JPG

This Smoke Report ill be just judging The Jack and not compaireing it. So basically tell u, it is what it is lol :)
Level_86b5d0_911673.gif

Taste, Smoothness and Smell: 8
As for the High 6 going on 7. just besuce it all goes down so well :roorrip:

Now for the Newest chop

Big Bang Auto
IMG_006159.JPG
IMG_006255.JPG
IMG_006359.JPG
IMG_006465.JPG
IMG_006558.JPG

Shes Drying for now so theres more to come later on this and much better Big Bang Growth in the near future:)
:Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Congrats on yet another chop Indo and also on the keif.

Back
Top Bottom