Backbuilding

Like this? IMG_20200407_082059.jpg

More thèn that?
nope, that should do it. This cut is very subtle. It is simulating that a tall critter, like a deer, just came along and munched on the tip of the buds. The plant assumes this tall predator will come again, so it stops growing the bud taller at this point and instead makes it wider and chunkier.

Here you go friend, a write up by the master himself.

@cr8grow Prune some of those fan leaves bubba
Which fan leaves to trim and why would I do that? I feed lightly, the plants are now consuming those fans. I have exceptional airflow and 3 clip fans going if airflow is the reason. This is my second grow and already know defoliation is right up there with top or no top for strong opinions. Im still learning and have a few weeks to go. Thanks WMWW.

Which fan leaves to trim and why would I do that? I feed lightly, the plants are now consuming those fans. I have exceptional airflow and 3 clip fans going if airflow is the reason. This is my second grow and already know defoliation is right up there with top or no top for strong opinions. Im still learning and have a few weeks to go. Thanks WMWW.

If your feeds are not enough for the plant and its consuming itself then you should really consider feeding them what they need. Why starve the plant, dont you want a big yield with potent buds? Or are you at the point in flower where the plants start to fade naturally?

If your feeds are not enough for the plant and its consuming itself then you should really consider feeding them what they need. Why starve the plant, dont you want a big yield with potent buds? Or are you at the point in flower where the plants start to fade naturally?

Looks natural to me, week 6 of flower would make sense. Personally I'd say leave it alone at this point, it looks fantastic! Love those colors.

Back
Top Bottom