BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Sorry for getting lost there no notice

Do you not feed liquid nutrients at All?
Your basically making your self a super soil eh?
interesting!!

No liquid nutes no but do give them a couple different teas along way and molasses, Epsom salts and just started to receive my water soluable supplements. First off I got was Potassium (K) next to come will be phosphorus (P). Can I show package if company not a sponsor here?

:popcorn:

Company called RAW made in states. With outlet in Canada Been trying to convince to become a sponsor raw_bucket-potassium.jpg

Count me in.
Awesome!! I’m happy to have you along sir! :woohoo:
I didn't have to google it actually. :cheesygrinsmiley: I just had to channel my younger self. I never got too into it, but I had quite a few skater friends in school, so I got a board to ride with them around town. Now my daughter scoots around the house on it.
Lol had it in you this entire time! Impressive! Lol I bet your daughter loves the skateboard! :yahoo:

:ciao: Hey brother!!

A soilless medium, and not coco, I'm in!
so are all promix bags soilless?
That could explain why my green onions couldn't survive in it!

:yahoo::ciao:
Promix is a soil-less medium! Great for cannabis, obviously not for green onions. Noted!
:nomo:

Imma tag along Lip. Green Crack intrigues me. Excited to see how it works out for you.

happy to have you along for the journeyBTO!!

I love me a green crack plant! :yahoo:

Sorry for getting lost there no notice

No liquid nutes no but do give them a couple different teas along way and molasses, Epsom salts and just started to receive my water soluable supplements. First off I got was Potassium (K) next to come will be phosphorus (P). Can I show package if company not a sponsor here?
Not a problem! Yes awesome, looks like some great stuff brother!!

:ciao:

:ciao:

Update:

Got home from work and removed the seeds from the shit glasses, into PT and into a baggy.

The only seed I’m questionable on right now, is the GC. The other two seeds have cracks and I saw a tap root starting. That GC though... I may have to drop another seed... but I will give them at least 12 hours. I will get back to you on that.

Last night I tapped the tweed, and GC seed down with an eraser on the end of a pencil. The SJ sank to the bottom almost immediately after being put in water.
810EB1BF-DEF2-44AC-8752-27C91E35CB76.jpeg

soon! :dude-knocking:
:passitleft:

A soilless medium, and not coco, I'm in!
so are all promix bags soilless?
That could explain why my green onions couldn't survive in it!

I grew green onions indoors in a fabric pot with coco and whatever leftover dry amendments were in there. Did they just flat out not survive?

P.S. I'm here for the ride! :woohoo:

I grew green onions indoors in a fabric pot with coco and whatever leftover dry amendments were in there. Did they just flat out not survive?

Yes about a half dozen the first time and about 8 the 2nd time, I have about a dozen bell pepper seedlings that are doing fine in the same stuff.

You tell me bro! They just just flat out not survive? Kinda threw me for a loupe there, tell me a story about growing green onions, then asks us if the survived... lol you know the story, fill us in! :popcorn:

lol I’m glad you made it!! Find a chair, make friends, pass the joints that come your way, and jump in when ever you would like!:ciao:

colostomy baggy? Hehe, couldn’t resist teasing your typo :)

Hahahahah haha I was like WTF?:hmmmm: Hahaha PT is short for paper towel and into a sandwich baggy:rofl:

You tell me bro! They just just flat out not survive? Kinda threw me for a loupe there, tell me a story about growing green onions, then asks us if the survived... lol you know the story, fill us in! :popcorn:

lol I’m glad you made it!! Find a chair, make friends, pass the joints that come your way, and jump in when ever you would like!:ciao:

Hahahahah haha I was like WTF?:hmmmm: Hahaha PT is short for paper towel and into a sandwich baggy:rofl:

:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

I must have been smoking some good herb last night LOL

Update:

Put my daughter down for a nap, went and checked on the flowering plants, and seeds. Took some pictures, looked for nanners on my DA1. Then loaded the dishwasher, washed the remaining dishes, made a cup of coffee, and now I’m enjoying some quiet time! :yahoo:

I’ve been having a serious problem this past week on trying to keep up with my notifications, but every time I make some leeway on it, I need to put my phone away and do something. Then I’m two pages back on where I already was. :laughtwo: I think I’m on page 5, with 123 new notifications showing on my bell icon. I’ll slowly get there! That’s why it seems like it takes me so damn long to reply. Just trying to do a lil catch-up :meditate:

So I’ve got pictures of the seeds. The sour jack, and tweed seed, have more then enough of a tap root started to be dropping in pucks. The Green crack seed though, just like I said earlier... may be a dud, and may not crack. So what I did, is skipped the soaking in water process to try speed it up a bit, dropped a new GC seed in the PT and will come back to it later tonight, to see how it’s doing.

All of them got put back in the baggy’s and I walked away.

That’s it for this update. Now... back to playing catch-up! :yahoo:

Update:

Put my daughter down for a nap, went and checked on the flowering plants, and seeds. Took some pictures, looked for nanners on my DA1. Then loaded the dishwasher, washed the remaining dishes, made a cup of coffee, and now I’m enjoying some quiet time! :yahoo:

I’ve been having a serious problem this past week on trying to keep up with my notifications, but every time I make some leeway on it, I need to put my phone away and do something. Then I’m two pages back on where I already was. :laughtwo: I think I’m on page 5, with 123 new notifications showing on my bell icon. I’ll slowly get there! That’s why it seems like it takes me so damn long to reply. Just trying to do a lil catch-up :meditate:

So I’ve got pictures of the seeds. The sour jack, and tweed seed, have more then enough of a tap root started to be dropping in pucks. The Green crack seed though, just like I said earlier... may be a dud, and may not crack. So what I did, is skipped the soaking in water process to try speed it up a bit, dropped a new GC seed in the PT and will come back to it later tonight, to see how it’s doing.

All of them got put back in the baggy’s and I walked away.

That’s it for this update. Now... back to playing catch-up! :yahoo:
Looks like I made it in time!

Back
Top Bottom