BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Grats on the jars!!
Its almost a shame to pinch from them.
Thanks BVb!!
I feel guilty of smoking it too fast every time I dip into a jar! (At least two if not three times a day!)

I should elaborate on that.... I bust large quantities at a time so I don’t have bust weed every time I have a hoot.

I’m already at the bitter end of one of the GC jars.:nervous-guy:

Brother BLS

Such an exciting and nerve wracking time ahead of you. Here is to a wonderful act of bringing life into this world and may your wife have no issues whatsoever.

Did I see some autos there? Now I want to see what you can do with an auto! Your plants looks so frosty already that I'm sure it will look like a winters day of frost covered buds!

Hope you doing well and blessing to you and your family brother!

Brother BLS

Such an exciting and nerve wracking time ahead of you. Here is to a wonderful act of bringing life into this world and may your wife have no issues whatsoever.

Did I see some autos there? Now I want to see what you can do with an auto! Your plants looks so frosty already that I'm sure it will look like a winters day of frost covered buds!

Hope you doing well and blessing to you and your family brother!
Thanks for dropping in brother!! It just hasn’t been the same around here Without you, I’m glad your back!! I’m sorry about your personal issues that’s going on! I know things will get better! You will find another one that you like more, and everything will work out!!

we’re having 4 friends over tonight and having a fire. Last time we did this when my wife was pregnant she went into labour. I don’t think it will happen again (three years later) but ya never know. I’m going to lay off the brewskies and just have a good time.

thanks bro! Yeah the plants finished strong!! I’m happy with the product! The bakerstreet was amazing, small yield but it tasted great and got me really high. The GC is awesome gets me really high, but not as good as the SJ. Over all it was a success!!

yes sir, I’ve got an auto going right now. I plan on sticking it outside when she’s good and strong.
36143FFD-105E-4070-92D3-BFE3BACB0E52.jpeg

she’s been getting sun the last couple days but only in my kitchen bay window. This is my first auto and I’m excited about it. Not sure if it will produce or not but time will tell. I’m going to showcase it in the boptang carnival journal.

it’s good to see you man!! Hope you feel better with time!! :high-five:

Hey, BLS. Hope your past two months have gone well. I've given up on catching up so just stopped by to say hello.

Best wishes to you and Mommie over the next couple of days. It's getting close now so you must be sleeping like shit. Relax and keep us posted. All the best Back to you and yours.
Thanks for checking in Mr s!! I’ve been sleeping like a baby! The wife on the other hand, has been sleeping like shit! Our daughter went to grandmas today to give us a couple nights of relaxing! I really appreciate you checking in!!

I will definitely keep you and everyone updated!! If not here, then in my boptang journal!:Namaste:

Hey, BLS. Hope your past two months have gone well. I've given up on catching up so just stopped by to say hello.
Hey Al!! Thanks for dropping in!! It’s good to see you!! No worries on trying to stay caught up, or even reading to get caught up! A lot of it is just us all goofin around!!

this journal is finished though, and the new journal is the boptang carnival located in mysig. no worries on getting caught up, just jump to the new and we will all be on are merry way!! Thanks for checking in Al!! Means a lot good sir!!:Namaste:

Hey Mr.S!! :ciao:
good to see ya!!
I trust you and the family are doing well?
hows the coffee?
mine is hot and tasty!!
Im like the beastie boys! I’m a fiend, I like my sugar with coffee and cream!:rofl:

lol just playin!!

Brother how are you doing , been a while hope you and your wonderful little family are doing well. Just wanted to say hi.
be safe play safe god bless
Hey dean!! Thanks for stopping in! It’s always good to see ya!! This grows complete and I’m already onto my next. That next grow won’t have a journal for it, so I’ll probably just hang out here till I’m able to get another journal going.

I was laid off on Wednesday as we finished the job and is the time of year where we slow down. There’s lots of work out there I just gotta find it. Gotta start making some phone calls. I had a lead on a job but they got held up, it wasn’t ready because of changes. So I gotta phone him back Monday and in the mean time I just keep phoning around. I’ll find work!

Hey Mr.S!! :ciao:
good to see ya!!
I trust you and the family are doing well?
hows the coffee?
mine is hot and tasty!!
Im like the beastie boys! I’m a fiend, I like my sugar with coffee and cream!:rofl:

lol just playin!!

Hey dean!! Thanks for stopping in! It’s always good to see ya!! This grows complete and I’m already onto my next. That next grow won’t have a journal for it, so I’ll probably just hang out here till I’m able to get another journal going.

I was laid off on Wednesday as we finished the job and is the time of year where we slow down. There’s lots of work out there I just gotta find it. Gotta start making some phone calls. I had a lead on a job but they got held up, it wasn’t ready because of changes. So I gotta phone him back Monday and in the mean time I just keep phoning around. I’ll find work!
Brother I will be checking in to see what’s going on periodically. You always got a great read going on , good vibes . Love it .
I just went back to the ironworkers so I’m working downtown on a 35 storie tower hanging iron , I really got lucky because they were half way through the job , I probably wouldn’t have got the job if I called a day later or earlier cause some had just quit so it worked out perfect.
I don’t know if you told be before but what do you do ?? Do you have to travel a lot for work brother ? I know it’s going to want to be avoided with the new baby and all . But I do hope you get something sooon brother . If your like me sitting at home is great for the first few days but then I start to get depressed and question my self worth just not a good head space when I have to much time on my hands .
There a lot of work here in southern Ontario right now but that doesn’t help you much .
Anyway I hope you find something brother , I wish you and your family all the best .
Play safe be safe and god bless brother

There a lot of work here in southern Ontario right now but that doesn’t help you much .
Anyway I hope you find something brother , I wish you and your family all the best .

Definitely, I just quit a job at the Bruce for a better job closer to home but they got an open call up there. Right now I’m doing a 9-12 month coke oven rebuild after finishing the PigCaster. 7-10’s for the next while. Lots of work this way. Join the IW’s Lip. We’ll vouge for ya! Lol.

Definitely, I just quit a job at the Bruce for a better job closer to home but they got an open call up there. Right now I’m doing a 9-12 month coke oven rebuild after finishing the PigCaster. 7-10’s for the next while. Lots of work this way. Join the IW’s Lip. We’ll vouge for ya! Lol.
Yeah tons of work , I am a member of 721 Toronto . I like working close to home I have young kids at home but 8 years ago I chased the money jobs all over Canada if there was no board it was a no go haha .

Brother I will be checking in to see what’s going on periodically. You always got a great read going on , good vibes . Love it .
I just went back to the ironworkers so I’m working downtown on a 35 storie tower hanging iron , I really got lucky because they were half way through the job , I probably wouldn’t have got the job if I called a day later or earlier cause some had just quit so it worked out perfect.
I don’t know if you told be before but what do you do ?? Do you have to travel a lot for work brother ? I know it’s going to want to be avoided with the new baby and all . But I do hope you get something sooon brother . If your like me sitting at home is great for the first few days but then I start to get depressed and question my self worth just not a good head space when I have to much time on my hands .
Awesome! Good you’re back slinging that iron!! I mean, I imagine it’s hard on your body, but working that high up, you get to see things a lot of people don’t get to see!! I love it!

My occupation title is an Interior system mechanic... well, that’s what I tell a women at the bar. When her boy friend shows up, I’m a drywaller. :smokin:

haha I’m just playin, I don’t go to bars....

I’m the guy that comes in after you guys leave, and cover up all you’re guys’ fuck ups! :rofl:
hahaha JK!!!! But seriously, I’m the framer that’s comes in right behind you guys!!:headbanger:

switching trades wouldn’t do well on the pocket book. I started at the bottom once already!:laugh:
Can’t afford to do it again...

We’ll vouge for ya! Lol.
Aww thanks guys!!! :battingeyelashes::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom