BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

We have friends a few blocks away who have a NYE party every year and it's also the husband's birthday. Anywhere from 20-40 people but it's a good-sized house/backyard (this is Los Angeles where it's 70º today :)). Still...usually home by 12:30am.

Enjoy the night!
Sounds like a great time! It got to 46.4F today here in Alberta, was a beautiful day! From 3.2F this morning. It will probably dip back down to that 3.2F (or colder) in a couple hours.
(I used Fahrenheit, to make it easier for you to understand the temperatures)

this is Los Angeles where it's 70º today
Damn! 70 degrees, on New Year’s Eve! I’m a wee bit, jealous!

hope you and the wife (and friends)have a safe night partying!:high-five:

Thanks bro!! I look forward to seeing you around! :high-five:
Thanks again! And yes sir, I’ve skated for nearly all my life. I also snow board, and I’ve been snow boarding since I was about ten.

thanks for dropping in bro! See you around!

Also, there is a link in my signature on how to make your very own signature. It shows you with pictures on how to make a signature “look neat” and not an URL page! Good luck bro!

Hey Doc! Good to see ya! I hope to see you around here more! Thank you for the uplifting message! And for the vote! At this point it could be anybody’s. :thumb:
Thanks shed:ciao: And thanks again shed.:lot-o-toke:

So I fixed my signature... lol thanks for the help my dude. If anyone wants feel free to come thru and check it out. Should be a lot to learn from my mistakes at my first attempt at collecting pollen and selectively pollinating any special females that make there way thru the dank tank. Kind of slow starting it out but it will get interesting very soon.

Happy new year all y’all
Keep em green

So I fixed my signature... lol thanks for the help my dude. If anyone wants feel free to come thru and check it out. Should be a lot to learn from my mistakes at my first attempt at collecting pollen and selectively pollinating any special females that make there way thru the dank tank. Kind of slow starting it out but it will get interesting very soon.

Happy new year all y’all
Keep em green
Your very welcome!
I still see URL pages in your signature, but I’m sure you will figure it out!

I will definitely follow along brother! :high-five:

You were the 3rd person to comment in my newbness here and this hobby, your support is and always appreciated!

Ich wünsche Ihnen ein sicheres, gesundes und erfolgreiches neues Jahr!

:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

Your very welcome!
I still see URL pages in your signature, but I’m sure you will figure it out!

I will definitely follow along brother! :high-five:

I think those were all my old journals. I started here in 2011 I think it was. Lol

Just erased all the old stuff.

Bahh it's just a day Mr B, tomorrow is another one. Hope it all smooths out!

WHen I got out of jail the last time someone asked me how I was doing I told them "could be better, could be worse...gotta remember that second part!" You ever been to jail B?

Gotta remember that second part.

could always be worse. Your right. It’s stupid, and embarrassing, but I’m upset, because this is my life in a nutshell. Very disheartening. No one is ever, wrong for how they feel.

I’ve been in holding cells, many, many times! but never actually in the big house.

When my daughter woke up this morning, she snuggled right into my arms, and didn’t want anything more, then being in my arms, with her head on my chest.

That made me realize. All these little things, really isn’t what matters. What matters is in my arms.

I have a 7 year old daughter and she is the same way. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Happy new year bruv
My daughter will be three in May. She’s never cuddly like that in the morning. She’s normally full throttle jumping out of burning buildings, and summer saulting into a full blown marathon. (Ok I exaggerated that last part a bit, but only a little)

she ended up vomiting on the kitchen floor a bit later, and she had a really disgusting poop after her nap, so she must not have been feeling well. She come around a bit after the vomiting and will explain it a bit more when I post an update later.

happy new year to you to bruh! Hope you take care of that foot!!

Hey BLS Happy New year to ya. Thanks for all you do on here. Your comments of encouragement don't go unnoticed.
Thanks Oops!! It does mean a lot to hear these things. I’m always way to hard on my self. Once I get in my own head, it’s hard to pull my self back out! Once I’m in my own head, I start beating my self up! But I shall survive. Thank you!! :thanks:

Update:

(caution, it may, be a long read)
Well.. the holidays are over, the new year has arrived and the time clock has been punched in as of 12am last night.

We only stayed up till about 1030 last night, my eyes were just too heavy. Went to bed feeling confident in the contest. I actually commented on a few threads in the morning before seeing the numbers, and didnt see anything new under my name. I knew right away, it was too good to be true.

So what happens when you not only have 12 eggs, but put them all in one basket..!? You get let down, and you get let down hard. So why did I do it..?

I really don’t know. I should never put all my 12, (I’m saying 12 now, because that’s all I have left for brain cells) eggs in one basket, because nothing is ever promised. To assume, a person can/will make an Ass outta you and me.

Thanks to @Pbass @Dkmg01 and @Sparkey224 for going above and beyond, by reaching out to me, and saying hey! Stop being a lil bitch and move on! Thanks guys! You rock! :high-five:

So that being said, I probably won’t add anything into the contests anymore for a while because well, I’ve got nothing worthy to enter. Not only that, but that was a stressful last 15 days. I need to recoup from that. Haha

Congrats to lewy! He deserves it.

So this morning I was bummed out and needed to get out of the house. My dad had his snowmobile in the back of his truck, and mentioned going out, to bomb in a field close by for a bit.

It’s an older machine so, nothing too impressive, but it was a 600 and enough to have some fun with!

I bundled up my daughter and we were off to the races.

Rode around a bit with my daughter, she had a blast! Then she went in the truck to warm up, so I let er’ buck for a while, let loose and almost rolled it a few times.

Came into a church parking lot, hot and horny, slammed on the breaks (sliding sideways) to then just womp on the gas! Start spinning around like Gymkhana.. It was a blast. I needed to let loose a lil bit! And the adrenaline from being on the verge of killing my self from rolling this deadly machine, was exactly it!

It was fun. :blunt:Good ol’ adrenaline!

So now, it’s 2020. Time for this new year, new me. Fu** that bullshit! I’m going to be me 100% till I burn! :yahoo:

I read in someone else’s thread from VG. That those small little balls that’s in with the mega crop, needs to be removed, crushed up and mixed back in with the rest.

So I went ahead and did that tonight. I bought a cheap strainer, air tight jar, and a cheap coffee grinder. Mixed it all back together as best I could. I was also going to feed them tonight, but they could go another day so I rotated the two outside plants and will give them another day.

No pictures tonight, (I know, lame. I’m sorry).

Back to work tomorrow, the holidays are over and will be getting back to normal. (Or what ever normal is)

Hope you all have a great night (or day) depending on where you are.
Ciao!
:passitleft:

Sorry to hear you took the POTM loss so hard Backlip. You can enter the same plant again whenever you want so you don't have to wait for another grow to finish. Different competition every month, and unless Van Stank comes in with a beauty I'm sure you'll always have a fighting chance.

The day with your newly-recovered daughter sounds like a brilliant way to start the new year! My daughter slept with us for just shy of the first five years of her life. Now when the now 21-year old comes home from school she will still fall asleep in our bed any chance she gets!

:Namaste:

Update:

Back to reality, work went well. I’m glad it’s over. I’m glad all of my to do list is done for the night. Plants are fed, Groomed, and ready to bloom! :yahoo:

The tent was sitting at 21.7C and 37%RH when I opened the tent, and started.

A high of 22.9C and 44%RH

A low of 17.5C and 25%RH.

That was, oh... i don’t know, maybe since they were transplanted...

Damn, my pipe needs an intervention or something... I just unclogged it when I got home from work, and it’s clogged again already. #FirstWorldProblems

I usually just buy a new pipe when they get clogged like this. Buying a pipe cleaning agents is just so damn messy... I’ll do another half ass cleaning soon... tonight, maybe tomorrow... or I don’t know, some time...:blunt:

Anyways, back to the plants. They all got 1.5 gallons of nutrient solution. With 16 grams of MC in with 3 gallons of water, with about 24 ML of Cal Mag. Had to make some more water, so I mixed about 7.5 grams of MC and 12 ML of cal mag in with 1.5 gallons of water.

I’ll start off with the Green Crack, loving the room in the new pot.

And Here’s a video I took of the Green Crack, after the grooming.

Next up is the Tweed Seed. Still plugging along, seems to be doing better... (kind of)

Here’s a video I got of the Tweed seed.

Next up is the clone. She’s doing great! Lots of new growth, and I could probably do another topping, for that hexline again... clone the next top off her... I might have to go a bit longer for another clone yet... but I will give it a try, definitely! (Thumbs up!) :thumb:

I also want to point out that, she was so short when I transplanted her. I didn’t have room to fill the soil up the entire way. I took a picture, but it doesn’t really show it fully. I filled the soil up to a certain point just past the bottom of the plug. I may eventually put more dirt in but for now, I’ll just let her keep growing.

Last but not least, the Sour Jack. No introduction necessary.

Here’s the video I got of the sour jack, and the clone.

Hope you enjoyed, and have your self a great night everyone!

Ohh shoot! I almost forgot! The wife and I (and daughter) will be going to the hospital on Monday, and finding out the gender of our baby. Will my daughter have a baby brother..? Or a baby sister!

Time will tell! And I may think of something to do for a post on Friday, Jan. 10/ 2020 revealing the gender of baby Slide!

For now, let’s have a poll. Who thinks it’s a boy? And who thinks it’s a girl? :meditate:

Have a great night everyone!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom