BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

I see you’ve had some serious bathroom material reading!:laughtwo:
How did you know? Kidding!
More bedtime reading.
We're on lockdown day. ........um
Wifey? . What day is it today?

Good to see you have had projects to keep busy and family support.
My In laws are with us and some days I battle a bit but my wife is supportive
Have a great day
:snowboating:

How did you know? Kidding!
More bedtime reading.
We're on lockdown day. ........um
Wifey? . What day is it today?

Good to see you have had projects to keep busy and family support.
My In laws are with us and some days I battle a bit but my wife is supportive
Have a great day
I’m with you there! No clue what day it is!! Actually I do, I know I have court on Friday... I know exactly what day it is. :nervous-guy:

having the in laws there would be tough... (for me anyways) lol I hope your going strong!! Have a great day man!!

Update:

The moment everyone I was waiting for. was harvest day for the SJ last night. She was looking down right gorgeous! Almost a lemony/citrus smell from her. It was day 89 of flower. For a strain that advertises needing 63 days to flower from the breeder, I’m shocked to see it go 89 days. Oh well, what’s done is done...

She’s hanging in the tent right now. I unhooked the light and hung the plant on what was holding the light up. I still have two small fans in there blowing in opposite directions, but not directly on the plant. I have it to have one big circle of air flow in there.

She will spend about 5-7 days in the tent hanging, then will be jar’d up.

Will update again, when the plant is getting put into jars!
:passitleft:

Update:

The moment everyone I was waiting for. was harvest day for the SJ last night. She was looking down right gorgeous! Almost a lemony/citrus smell from her. It was day 89 of flower. For a strain that advertises needing 63 days to flower from the breeder, I’m shocked to see it go 89 days. Oh well, what’s done is done...

She’s hanging in the tent right now. I unhooked the light and hung the plant on what was holding the light up. I still have two small fans in there blowing in opposite directions, but not directly on the plant. I have it to have one big circle of air flow in there.

She will spend about 5-7 days in the tent hanging, then will be jar’d up.

Will update again, when the plant is getting put into jars!
:passitleft:
Well done brotha!
:jawdropper:

Excellent haul!

Beautiful work! If she takes half as good care of you as you did her, you'll be a very happy camper!
Thanks stone!! Good to see you sir!! I was excited to see the GC grow, it was quickly taken over by the SJ. By far my favourite plant out of the group. I’m excited to try it out! In about two weeks! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well done brotha!
:jawdropper:

Excellent haul!
thanks bro!! She definitely exceeded my expectations and then some! I would definitely grow this plant again! (I mean I’ve got three more seeds of her, so your god damn right I will grow it again lol) :goof:

Great looking stuff there
Awesome
Looking forward to a smoke report
Thanks SYB!!! I’m also looking forward to sampling it. Will definitely give a report on her! :high-five:

Finished my mirror for my downstairs bathroom this morning... turned out alright.
D2790580-0832-4B5E-9415-4191A2B50FF6.jpeg

Congrats on the harvest, BL!
She was a real beauty! :welldone:

Nice job on the mirror also...it reflects well on your carpentry skills! ...groan......

Wood gives me a woodie! Nice job!
:laugh: I’m with you on that one!! :high-five: But wait! before we high five, let’s wait for the woodies to go down. :rofl:

Congrats on the harvest, BL!
She was a real beauty! :welldone:

Nice job on the mirror also...it reflects well on your carpentry skills! ...groan......
Thanks carcass!! :battingeyelashes: [blush]

Love the new avatar!
:rofl:
Haha thanks man! That’s my trusty number 2 pencil! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah mee too!
Thanks man! I’ve been sitting on this one for a while. Figured it was time for a change! People can go back to wondering why there’s a lip sliding on the back side again! :laughtwo:

Very nice plant, 89 days and still lots of green to her, I wonder how long she could have went. Cheers
Thanks bud shark! Oh easily could have done 100 days. I could’ve done it too! But I didn’t (shrugs it off) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice harvest Backlip! Great looking haul and should be easy to trim up, which leaves you with more time to make and stain stuff. :)
:welldone:
Thanks man!! Always a pleasure to see you!! I was watching Ozar last night (were on episode 4 of the first season tonight). Spent a lot of time trimming the entire plant before chopping. Made a mess.. was no match for my vacuum... cleaned that right up! :cheesygrinsmiley: I couldn’t figure out out the pull cord worked... it just wouldn’t turn over... then my wife came and plugged it in for me!

haha just playing around! Yeah the mirror turned out nice. I was impressed... I didn’t like the initial colour when I first started putting it on, but it turned out alright!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom