BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

@Backlipslide You keep saying soil, it's not soil though. There is no nutritional value in promix to support a plant beyond a seedling. It's a soilless medium.
You can make it into a soil/super soil with extra amendments, but until then it's just a big sponge to hold nutrient solution for your plants

I actually did read that, I must have ignored it, in hopes it wasn’t a soiless medium. I’ve grown in coco before, but wasn’t all that happy with the results, compared to running the exact same strains in a soil compound, right after and turning out much much better then in the coco.

like I said at the first post, this compound is new to me, forgive me for continuously calling it soil lol. Thanks for clearing that up man!

it would be intriguing to build a super soil out of this. The simplicity of super soil is very intriguing!

Thanks again man!

Well I made page one now if I can just remember to stop by.

(Rob Schneider) YOU CAN DO IT!

lol good to have you along CNB!!

Your going to love the green crack. I don't smoke that much as I have a pretty low tolerance and find some strains can give me anxiety but I do enjoy a good buzz after a few hits to relax after work now and then. I'm growing mostly for my wife as she smokes a lot more but of all the strains I've tried I think I like green crack the most. The high is always energetic and positive.

yeah bro! I love the GC! This is my second run at the GC. Here’s a pic of my first GC I grew quite a while back now.

thanks for dropping in bro!!

Aloha Backlipslide! Gonna follow along if you don’t mind. I use promix as well and it has worked out well for me. Using a half and half mix of promix and foxfarm ocean forest soil. Best of luck with the grow! Love the purple fade on the green crack. Had a pineapple C99 do that :thumb: :yummy:

aloha
:passitleft:

How did I miss this. I’m hear. Sorry I’m late. Traffic was a mess ...
Yeah that lunch rush is always a mess! :laughtwo:

Glad you made it brother!! Always good to see you!

Aloha Backlipslide! Gonna follow along if you don’t mind. I use promix as well and it has worked out well for me. Using a half and half mix of promix and foxfarm ocean forest soil. Best of luck with the grow! Love the purple fade on the green crack. Had a pineapple C99 do that :thumb: :yummy:

aloha
Not a problem at all! I’m glad your in for the ride, with us all! I promise to drive with care!

Update:
I woke up this morning, ready to go to work! Blah blah blah, that story is in my other journal...

I just come from DK’s journal called DK’s Pub And Grow, what a great read that’s been! Go say Hi :ciao: follow along, its going to be a great show!

Daddy, daughter day! Was a win! Earlier today, I blasted some tunes and started cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry and all that boring stuff. Then a song came on, that I just recently heard for the first time in a long time on what is called El Camino on Netflix (great freaking show) Completely forget about these guys! Made me think of @dr.h00k

FB626E6E-027A-46FB-9842-7BC5B6B90FA4.png

My daughter was loving it, I had her in my arms as if we were on dancing with the stars (which I don’t watch btw) swinging, and dipping and bouncing around like mad men/women that we are! My daughter laughing hysterically, As contagious as it is, I’m right in front of her laughing my ass off at her! Haha great times!!

After doing this and that, I was getting ready to put her down for a nap. I thought to my self, “today’s the day!”

So I rummage through my entire garage with all of the boxes of storage we have in there. Looking for four particular items. I looked and cleaned, and looked and made an even bigger mess then what was in there before... just a bit more organized... kind of...

I almost gave up, had to have a fifteen min break, and got back in there but in the opposite corner of my garage. Found two boxes that I haven’t looked in yet.

picked up the first box, Moved it to the side. Broke the tape, and pondered to my self :hmmmm:

I said, “this looks promising!” So I started digging, and found a couple things. I knew I was in the right direction.

Eureka!!

I found them!

I couldn’t get this started without them!

I was thinking of trying a seed of my Blue Cookie that I have left over in the fourth shot glass. I just don’t have the room for a fourth in my veg box.

so I poured the water out on the fourth and was left with three.

These are my absolute favourite shot glasses. They’ve been packed away for so long. It’s nice to have them back again! (Not that I drink all that often) but it’s still nice!

The next picture is the three strains I’m dunking.

And finally at, 2:48Pm Mountain standard time. They had their initial dunking! :yahoo:
My daughter was up at that time and didn’t want to leave me alone, so she helped me, by keeping me company! She was a doll, by not touching anything she should of lol!

Let’s get this party started!!
Let’s RAGE!!! :headbanger:

Whoop whoop! :popcorn: :yahoo: I’ve been interested in that Sour Jack! I’ve actually had in my cart for a hot minute at Crop King. Awesome daddy daughter day it sounded like you had too! Not too bad of a day there:slide:

...:ciao:hehehe...my ears were burning...;)...we watched El Camino last weekend, and as much as I was a HUGE Breaking Bad fan, I found it just OK...was a lil too disjointed, I felt...but yeah, that tune was a highlight for sure...I'm a boomer, so a lot of the old rock is special to me...had the pleasure to share some joints and beer's with hook and the band on an outside fire escape at a venue just down the road, maybe 15 years ago...I'll never forget it...pretty sure He has...:rofl:...boys know to party!...:ganjamon::headbanger:...
...My first visit...will try and get by on a regular basis...good luck on the seed drop!...just finished rolling up a variety pack for the grandson, who is here visiting...A5, Tut, and Bubba hash...he was surprised no filters...Kids these days...I tell Ya'...:rofl:...gotta dig up some Blue Dream from the stash, apparently that's quite popular down east and here too, and his favorite...anyways...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Here's to finding what we're looking for...cheers!
:cheer:
It’s a wonderful feeling! Especially when I’m almost ready to put my fist through drywall, but my name’s not Kyle.

Whoop whoop! :popcorn: :yahoo: I’ve been interested in that Sour Jack! I’ve actually had in my cart for a hot minute at Crop King. Awesome daddy daughter day it sounded like you had too! Not too bad of a day there:slide:

well! You came to a good place! I’ve also been interested in it. Crop kings selection is starting to get pretty bland... so I was happy to know when “my guy” had it in stock. maybe next run I’d like to try a different seed bank. I mean I’ve got this tweed seed, but I’m just focusing one one grow at a time.

yeah! it was a great day!:yahoo:

thanks for stopping in candy!

I'ma olie up and kickflip myself into a gnarly looking chair brah...

Am I hip now? :rofl: :headbanger:

For real though, I'ma pull a chair up and watch. Good luck with the new medium.
Hahaha yeah for sure! You’ve got that skate lingo down, most def! :laugh: Haha thank you for that! That was a great laugh!

I’d say your hip for sure! Did you have to google that?:rofl:

You pull up a chair where ever you want, just remember, who ever you sit in front of, is between you and them. I’m not getting in between any scraps from not being able to see properly! I can see fine!:goof:

happy to have you along TB!!

...:ciao:hehehe...my ears were burning...;)...we watched El Camino last weekend, and as much as I was a HUGE Breaking Bad fan, I found it just OK...was a lil too disjointed, I felt...but yeah, that tune was a highlight for sure...I'm a boomer, so a lot of the old rock is special to me...had the pleasure to share some joints and beer's with hook and the band on an outside fire escape at a venue just down the road, maybe 15 years ago...I'll never forget it...pretty sure He has...:rofl:...boys know to party!...:ganjamon::headbanger:...
...My first visit...will try and get by on a regular basis...good luck on the seed drop!...just finished rolling up a variety pack for the grandson, who is here visiting...A5, Tut, and Bubba hash...he was surprised no filters...Kids these days...I tell Ya'...:rofl:...gotta dig up some Blue Dream from the stash, apparently that's quite popular down east and here too, and his favorite...anyways...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I’m ahuge, breaking bad fan, so I really enjoyed the movie, but I agree, the ending was just like.. ok... I want more..

Had me sweating at times through out the movie though! Classic Vince Gilligan!

all that sounds awesome to be able to smoke with hook and the band, I mean they weren’t in my everyday playlist but, I’m a bit younger and I listen to all kinds of music, I love me some older rock. As I’m in the construction business, if there’s a radio playing on site, it’s always rock. If I’m camping, it’s rock, if I’m around my daughter rock. My Spotify playlist can get pretty funny, be listening to a David Wilcox song, to old dirty bastard.:laugh:

I love me some bob Seger, rough trade, CCR/John Fogerty, Tom Cochran, Ted Nugent, rush, the hip, etc.Etc.etc. I could go on forever!

Ha!.. Kids, and there filters!
(Sketchily looks around)

I put filters in my joints.
(runs out of the room)

:laugh:thanks for dropping in hook!:passitleft:

Count me in.

I didn't have to google it actually. :cheesygrinsmiley: I just had to channel my younger self. I never got too into it, but I had quite a few skater friends in school, so I got a board to ride with them around town. Now my daughter scoots around the house on it.

A soilless medium, and not coco, I'm in!
so are all promix bags soilless?
That could explain why my green onions couldn't survive in it!

Back
Top Bottom