BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Update:

What a day it’s been. I’m enjoying myself some quiet time, as well as some Dark Angel from my last run. :bong:

The stuff is tasty, and knocks me on my ass. My tolerance is super high and most stuff, when I smoke it just kinda levels me out.. my DA knocks me on my ass, with the munchies, and that’s what my ass will be doing in T-10 minutes! Watch out couch!! (And everything that gets in my way, proceeding to the couch).

After I put my daughter to bed, I went and checked out the green crack seed.

We Have Liftoff!

Ok my ten minutes are up!
peace!:peace:

:passitleft:

Update:

This morning, after I got up and had my morning cegrit. I made some coffee, and duty called, so I answered that phone call, done and done, no more to go into further detail.

Got my daughter up from bed, made a cup of joe. Drank my joe. (Cool story bro)

Then I snuck into my grow room, retrieved my seeds, and supplies. The green crack was more then ready. As well as the others, the SJ and Tweed seed were in the PT longer then I like to, but I wanted to start them all together. The tap roots were starting to get fuzzy on the SJ and tweed seed.

They we’re ready!

I’ve been trying to make this damn post all day, but have been constantly pulled away from it doing this, or doing that. Now it’s “my” time, and I couldn’t make this post without rolling a blunt. So I rolled it, look at the baby monitor and my daughter is standing. So I go and investigate. She tells me, “I poop dad.”

Great, now I’ve got to deal with this. So that’s all cleaned up, and I finally get outside to smoke,

So now that I’m smoking this blunt and I’m In my zen. I’ll finish off with the story... where was I...

Yes the seed we’re ready, so I threw three pucks into some water (out of my filtered water dispenser). Click Here. For a Visual.

I think it’s this picture, my worlds greatest dad mug accidentally made it into the picture. Oops!

If you watched the video above, I was getting super impatient, and what your seeing is the reflection of my blue sweater I was wearing, because I practically hovered over the damn cups :laughtwo: In the mean time, being away from my phone, I started cleaning the garage with the wife. Lol funny how that works... cleaned the rest of it while the daughter had her nap. Worked out alright! Half my garage floor needs to be jackhammerd up and re tied into the foundation, and re poured. It sunk about 8” (yay house renovations:tommy:). Now I’m getting off track, sorry about that.

Next they went into the pucks.

Then I put them in the humidity dome and into the box.

Next up, was this.

Click Here, For A Visual.

If you noticed the shoe box Alaforina! Those are some Supra footwear. Those are my daughters, but... #SkateShoesForLife! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now, I went to the store earlier and bought another bag of those liquorice they sell as singles at the corner store...

And they’re calling my damn name! I also bought a slushy, so I’m sippin on that, lol I’m outside and it’s got to be -1 and I’m still drinking a slushy :laugh:

My name is BLS,
I’m from Canada Alberta,
And I have a problem...

:slide:
Call it what you want! It’s fu**in delicious! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyways, I’m too lazy to go to my other journal and make this big long post for one picture. A lot of you guys follow my other journal as well, so I’m just going to post the one picture I took of the plants before their light turned on, through tour the entire grow, and it was today. So here it is! Enjoy!

I’m about to go and enjoy my self some munchies..

ohh damn! I just used the blunt as a microphone and forgot to pass it, so here it is!

I just got through with watermelon also . Crops were all late this year too much rain early !
The one on the right is yellow meat .
2F2495D7-6DC1-46E6-9549-F3A66A9725E7.jpeg

Your girls look great!

Update:

Just a quick update. It was vote day in Canada. The wife and I voted, and was our daughters first time voting (she just stood in line with us).

The Tweed and SJ seed have sprouted, but not the GC yet. I planted her deeper then the other two, so I’m hoping she will pop up here in the next 24 hours. I’ve been giving them 24 hours of light so far. I will dial that down in a few days, once the GC pops.

A0775B8B-F450-49DE-B948-ACCF9332DECA.jpeg

That’s all for tonight. Stay tuned for an update tomorrow. :slide:

Update:

We have lift off mo**er Fu**er (said in a Samuel L. Jackson voice)

BCC4DCAF-DE95-4358-A436-9002FB08C126.jpeg

I give it another day, under the 24/0 light schedule, then tomorrow I’m switching To 18/6, and will continue at that schedule until the 12/12 schedule :cheesygrinsmiley:
Let’s get this party started yeah? :headbanger:

Late, but here. Super interested in the Green Crack.

Do you think the Sour Jack, being Sativa heavy, will not outgrow your tent?

Hey brother!! Always good to see you BVB!! I’m not to worried about outgrowing the tent, the way I train, I’ve got no doubts that everything will be fine!! Plus I’ve got a 6’2” tall flowering tent, so I’ve got lots of room in there! Definitely something to think about, and keep fresh on my brain... just in case... :thumb:
Late, but here. Super interested in the Green Crack.

Do you think the Sour Jack, being Sativa heavy, will not outgrow your tent?
whoops sorry, the text above was supposed to be below.

I'm jealous of the veg box, I might just have to make one. Good luck! I'll definitely be watching.
Thank you so much!!

it’s good to see you bro!! I’m glad your back, and I’m also glad, your following along!:yahoo:
If you do make yourself one, let me know if you have any questions bro! :thumb:

good to see you!!:ciao:

Update:

I’ll keep it short and sweet tonight, got home, removed the dome. Saw this.

Later, after the daughter was in bed...

I got these.

The SJ, has what looks like some burned up cotyledons.. May have got too wet. No where else on any other seedling is burned, I’m chaulking it up to that.. I removed the dome, plugged in the noisy ass fan (wasn’t that noisy before) must have got some dirt or dust in the fan area.. It may, be time to buy my cheap ass a new small fan for the grow box...

Side not: buy a new one for the flowering tent as well. One on both sides.

Back to this grow... oh yeah, short and sweet..

The GC is so short and stubby, it’s like a small Oompa Loompa in the box with the other two!

That’s all for tonight folks...

Stay tuned! Things will really start popping off soon!

Update:

Not sure exactly what I was thinking, shortly after removing them from the dome, I put them back in, but left the lid twisted and not fully on. Then remove the lid when I’m home/before bed.

37725E90-F1BB-4049-A134-2477DB852EC6.jpeg

Still pluggin along. I gave them their first dose of cutting/seedling dose of nutes, I didn’t mix a full dose but, splashed a couple of each in some water... I look forward to seeing some roots, and moving them into their first pot.

Poor GC's the runt of the litter.
It’s kind of funny that she sprouted late, and now looks like he runt. When I surgically planted the tap root, I put it a lot deeper then the rest and was worried she wasn’t going to sprout! But look at her go! Lol she’s not a grower, she’s a show’er!

Back
Top Bottom