BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

I don’t want to alarm you but you have an issue in your room. Fear not my friend this can easily be taken care of. Luckily I have spotted the problem early so it should be easily fixed.

you have a cursed garden gnome in there.

Just get him out of there or even better would be to paint some orange stripes on him. That should fix him up.

9F06C0E9-A38F-44B8-A62D-188DC5D8D646.jpeg

I don’t want to alarm you but you have an issue in your room. Fear not my friend this can easily be taken care of. Luckily I have spotted the problem early so it should be easily fixed.

you have a cursed garden gnome in there.

Just get him out of there or even better would be to paint some orange stripes on him. That should fix him up.

9F06C0E9-A38F-44B8-A62D-188DC5D8D646.jpeg
Fixed it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Update:

I’m a day later for an update... but Who’s counting!

Had a horrible day at work today... Murphy’s Law!

I Got tomorrow off, need to go in and get some blood work done, the wife has an ultra sound, and it’s Halloween, going to take the little one out trick or treating. After work today, I never want to go back to that damn job site again! What a gong show! But acome Friday morning I’ll be ready to go back. Hopefully everyone gets their shit done, and out of my way, so I can actually get something finished! :lot-o-toke:

Got some pictures from yesterday, and I also got some pictures from today. I’ll start off with pictures from last night.

The GC is catching up, (finally). They seem to be taking a beatingOne of the leaf tips have burned up a bit. I may have accidentally left a water droplet on the end. The Cotyledon’s are all burned up as well, but I’m not worried about that. They don’t give up the good stuff! :ganjamon:

Now for tonight’s pictures.

And a video for An up close, and personal, view of my lads! :nerd-with-glasses:

That’s all for tonight, my back is sore from being a contortionist at work in the tiny mechanical room I’ve been working in! :lot-o-toke: Time to go sit my ass on the couch! Looks like it’s night night time for me in,

T minus, 5, 4, 3... you can finish the rest!

Hope you all have a great tomorrow everyone!! And happy Halloween!!
:passitleft:

If you dony mind I'd like to follow along
Hey mushie!! Not a problem at all! Happy to have you along for the ride!! :yahoo:

Woo-hoo GC recovered so well
Hell yeah she did!! I was surprised to see her sprout up as much as she did, with not yesterday’s photos but the day before!!

Haha looks like the GC is going to be fine. Looks good all round!
Thanks BG!! Good to see you man!! I’m glad your still kickin! Are you going to have a journal started soon?

It looks like I'll follow a journal from the early stages. Grow baby grow.
Hell yeah booja!! Happy to have you along! :surf:

Update:

I’ve been under the weather last couple days. On Friday, I went out to a friends birthday party... I only ended up drinking 6 beer, maybe 7 I was by no means sober, but I was still in control. A friend there was just getting over the flu. I’ve been hung over before, but this was not like a hang over.... I’ve been vomiting all day yesterday and, well... out the other end as well, no need to say anymore, just to keep it some what PG.

Today I still don’t have the energy, I’m pretty weak, but I’m feeling a bit better. Self inflicted..? Maybe, maybe not.

Did a lot of sleeping yesterday, and pretty well had nothing to eat all day. Just couldn’t keep anything down. Any water I drank, just came back up. Went to bed super early last night, had that extra hour of sleep (due to day light savings time). I woke up at 2Am and my brain was wanting me to get up, I tossed and turned, fell back asleep after a while, and Was up at 6am because my daughter was raring to go.

She just had a nap, and now she has woken up. The wife is napping as well, but we’re not speaking right now anyways.

I Guess this shall pass as well.

Im sitting in my garage having a smoke, about to go upstairs and get my daughter out of her room.

I will try and get this update finished before my smoke is finished.

while my daughter napped, I was able to transplant the ladies into their first pot.

Used some promix Hp. With no added perlite.

Oh I hear my daughter on the baby monitor calling me and saying, “daddy, I pooped!”

I guess I shall go deal with that before finishing my update...

ok I’m back now...

Sitting on the couch, daughter beside me watching a tv show eating Cheerios. The wife is up now as well.. :woohoo:

the plants got their first early veg dose of nutrients. With added super B+.

Picture before transplant.

Now for the pictures after transplant.

That’s it for today. Later I should hopefully be updating my other journal, as it was feed day on Halloween night. Was too busy that day. Friday I went out to birthday party, Saturday was a complete write off. That leads me to today... Hooray for silent treatment!! :straightface: :eye-roll:

Update:

I’ve been under the weather last couple days. On Friday, I went out to a friends birthday party... I only ended up drinking 6 beer, maybe 7 I was by no means sober, but I was still in control. A friend there was just getting over the flu. I’ve been hung over before, but this was not like a hang over.... I’ve been vomiting all day yesterday and, well... out the other end as well, no need to say anymore, just to keep it some what PG.

Today I still don’t have the energy, I’m pretty weak, but I’m feeling a bit better. Self inflicted..? Maybe, maybe not.

Did a lot of sleeping yesterday, and pretty well had nothing to eat all day. Just couldn’t keep anything down. Any water I drank, just came back up. Went to bed super early last night, had that extra hour of sleep (due to day light savings time). I woke up at 2Am and my brain was wanting me to get up, I tossed and turned, fell back asleep after a while, and Was up at 6am because my daughter was raring to go.

She just had a nap, and now she has woken up. The wife is napping as well, but we’re not speaking right now anyways.

I Guess this shall pass as well.

Im sitting in my garage having a smoke, about to go upstairs and get my daughter out of her room.

I will try and get this update finished before my smoke is finished.

while my daughter napped, I was able to transplant the ladies into their first pot.

Used some promix Hp. With no added perlite.

Oh I hear my daughter on the baby monitor calling me and saying, “daddy, I pooped!”

I guess I shall go deal with that before finishing my update...

ok I’m back now...

Sitting on the couch, daughter beside me watching a tv show eating Cheerios. The wife is up now as well.. :woohoo:

the plants got their first early veg dose of nutrients. With added super B+.

Picture before transplant.

Now for the pictures after transplant.

That’s it for today. Later I should hopefully be updating my other journal, as it was feed day on Halloween night. Was too busy that day. Friday I went out to birthday party, Saturday was a complete write off. That leads me to today... Hooray for silent treatment!! :straightface: :eye-roll:

Looks like you can go ahead and cut that Bakerstreet for quadline using micro surgery tools.
:nerd-with-glasses:

“daddy, I pooped!”
I remember those days-seems like they've never got
good news when they wake up after a nap-you seldom hear "daddy,I didn't poop!"

The little seedlings are looking happy!

Hope you get to feeling better,BL!
(my wife used to give me the silent treatment,until she figured out that I liked it)

In late, not sure how I missed it, but always along for the BLS ride... SJ has been one of my favorites in my short growing career. Great hybrid that you can easily customize the buzz... I let one plant go about 60% amber and it turned out to be the perfect hybrid... another a harvested a bit earlier for a little more energetic buzz, but still wasn't over the top.

Back
Top Bottom