BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

I’m going with girl. That’s all I can produce. Hahaha. dont think there was boys available when I tried. Hahaha Ps. Your plants looking sweet. Keep on keeping on. Magic. Ps happy New Years.

I’m going with girl. That’s all I can produce. Hahaha. dont think there was boys available when I tried. Hahaha Ps. Your plants looking sweet. Keep on keeping on. Magic. Ps happy New Years.
I'm riding with @candycane on this one . I think its JR :high-five:

Plants look great. Sweet videos bro.

It’s a girl!

Your plants are looking quite nice. I have been seeing a lot of people on this megacrop stuff. I used to use jacks which I’m guessing is similar to the MC. I may try it sometime but I do like the finished product from my nutrient regimen. Decisions decisions.

Cheers backlip

I usually just buy a new pipe when they get clogged like this. Buying a pipe cleaning agents is just so damn messy... I’ll do another half ass cleaning soon... tonight, maybe tomorrow... or I don’t know, some time...:blunt:
Glass pipe?

Soak it in isopropyl alcohol for 4-5 hours, then rinse with hot water.
:thumb:

Glass pipe?

Bingo..
But if you do, try not to do it in the bathroom sink. It will stick to the side of your sink and the you have to clean it..lol..my wife bitches if it gets a little messy..but I have a clean pipe..lol

Update:

Back to reality, work went well. I’m glad it’s over. I’m glad all of my to do list is done for the night. Plants are fed, Groomed, and ready to bloom! :yahoo:

The tent was sitting at 21.7C and 37%RH when I opened the tent, and started.

A high of 22.9C and 44%RH

A low of 17.5C and 25%RH.

That was, oh... i don’t know, maybe since they were transplanted...

Damn, my pipe needs an intervention or something... I just unclogged it when I got home from work, and it’s clogged again already. #FirstWorldProblems

I usually just buy a new pipe when they get clogged like this. Buying a pipe cleaning agents is just so damn messy... I’ll do another half ass cleaning soon... tonight, maybe tomorrow... or I don’t know, some time...:blunt:

Anyways, back to the plants. They all got 1.5 gallons of nutrient solution. With 16 grams of MC in with 3 gallons of water, with about 24 ML of Cal Mag. Had to make some more water, so I mixed about 7.5 grams of MC and 12 ML of cal mag in with 1.5 gallons of water.

I’ll start off with the Green Crack, loving the room in the new pot.

And Here’s a video I took of the Green Crack, after the grooming.

Next up is the Tweed Seed. Still plugging along, seems to be doing better... (kind of)

Here’s a video I got of the Tweed seed.

Next up is the clone. She’s doing great! Lots of new growth, and I could probably do another topping, for that hexline again... clone the next top off her... I might have to go a bit longer for another clone yet... but I will give it a try, definitely! (Thumbs up!) :thumb:

I also want to point out that, she was so short when I transplanted her. I didn’t have room to fill the soil up the entire way. I took a picture, but it doesn’t really show it fully. I filled the soil up to a certain point just past the bottom of the plug. I may eventually put more dirt in but for now, I’ll just let her keep growing.

Last but not least, the Sour Jack. No introduction necessary.

Here’s the video I got of the sour jack, and the clone.

Hope you enjoyed, and have your self a great night everyone!

Ohh shoot! I almost forgot! The wife and I (and daughter) will be going to the hospital on Monday, and finding out the gender of our baby. Will my daughter have a baby brother..? Or a baby sister!

Time will tell! And I may think of something to do for a post on Friday, Jan. 10/ 2020 revealing the gender of baby Slide!

For now, let’s have a poll. Who thinks it’s a boy? And who thinks it’s a girl? :meditate:

Have a great night everyone!
:passitleft:
All the plants look well...sure a bit of calcium spots, but no biggie...clone looks great!

5.5 ish g / gallon is right where you should be, so keep a eye on her. Maybe shes a calcium pig. When you flip to flower , calmag them all and bump it to 6g/gallon

And Im going with boy for the blessing you will receive. That will make up for that silly plant of the month thing. Which btw, I was the clear cut winner there anyways...so...rigged.

Sorry to hear you took the POTM loss so hard Backlip. You can enter the same plant again whenever you want so you don't have to wait for another grow to finish. Different competition every month, and unless Van Stank comes in with a beauty I'm sure you'll always have a fighting chance.

The day with your newly-recovered daughter sounds like a brilliant way to start the new year! My daughter slept with us for just shy of the first five years of her life. Now when the now 21-year old comes home from school she will still fall asleep in our bed any chance she gets!

:Namaste:
Yeah, I’ve entered it a couple times, and was pretty damn close this time.... pretty damn, close. :lot-o-toke:

That’s a cute story, cherish those memory’s. We’ve only ever slept in the same bed, a couple times with our daughter. I could probably count on one hand how many times. We were adamant on her sleeping in her own bed, because we didn’t want the problem of trying to break that habit.

Thanks for the kind words shed.

Girls are looking great as always B! I’m gonna go with Boy
Thank you CC.

Thank you shed.

Thanks bro!

Thanks bro!
Me being the product of an all boy family, with two other brothers, I always thought I was destined to have boys. I was shocked when I cut the cake at the reveal, and saw pink. I’m happy it was, and wouldn’t want it any other way.

ps. Thanks bro!:ciao:

ps. Thanks again! Happy new year to you and your family as well man!

I'm riding with @candycane on this one . I think its JR :high-five:

Plants look great. Sweet videos bro.
Thanks bro! :high-five:
Got you down, for a boy.

Just for friendly competition I’m going with girl!!
Thank you.

It’s a girl!

Your plants are looking quite nice. I have been seeing a lot of people on this megacrop stuff. I used to use jacks which I’m guessing is similar to the MC. I may try it sometime but I do like the finished product from my nutrient regimen. Decisions decisions.

Cheers backlip
Thanks bro! :high-five:
yeah a lot of people are growing with mega crop. Pushing out great plants as well. the free bag to try out (for free) won me over. Thought I’d give it a try for paying the shipping!
You’ve got the NOTM stamp to prove that your feeding regimen is already on point! Just need to brush off those cob webs and your destined for another one.
Thanks man!

Glass pipe?

Yeah... I’ve been there, done that, made a mess, was left with a bunch of black stinky crap with no idea on what to do with... poured it in the back alley, and killed my neighbours cat.

Ok that last parts not true, but I gave up on cleaning pipes that way. I’ve also got this black magic crap that works really well, but then again I’m left with all this crap and a mess to clean up...

no guess? :reading420magazine:

It will stick to the side of your sink
Bingo! Lol it’s just too damn messy!

Looking awesome!
Thanks man! thanks for stopping in!

no guess..? It’s all good if you guys don’t want to.

All the plants look well...sure a bit of calcium spots, but no biggie...clone looks great!

5.5 ish g / gallon is right where you should be, so keep a eye on her. Maybe shes a calcium pig. When you flip to flower , calmag them all and bump it to 6g/gallon

And Im going with boy for the blessing you will receive. That will make up for that silly plant of the month thing. Which btw, I was the clear cut winner there anyways...so...rigged.
Thank BVB.
She was showing a bit of those spots before the feeding prior to this one... probably just from me transitioning into the mega crop from my old nutrients. I’m hoping with the mega crop an cal mag I fed them this last time, should hopefully slow it down, and bounce back after another feeding. But thank you, for the insight. I’ve never grown with mega crop before, so it’s all so new to me, and I had no idea if I had the right amount or not. :reading420magazine:
yeah.. that silly plant of the month thingy... :bong:

I'm going with boy...but that name will work for either ;)
Thanks carcass! There’s another notch in the boy column.

Update:

The plants got a feeding again tonight. The plants have been going all wonky on me. I did the math.... and I’ve been completely off with my mega crop amount per 3 gallons. At 7.5 grams per gallon. That puts me at 22.5 grams for three gallons. I do math all day at work, kind of embarrassing that I’ve been feeding them 16 grams of MC for three gallons of water. o_O

So they got 22.5 grams of MC and I added 24ML of cal mag plus tonight. I’ll get this MC thing down, yet! :cheer:

So I gave my self a hair cut on the weekend, it’s been past due. I normally keep my hair short, but let it grow out for some reason. It was getting into my eyes. I know, cool story! (Yawn).
:nomo:

Temperature was 21.8C and 39%RH.
:surf:

When I got home from work, I checked on them, and the hygrometer said 24.4C and 43%RH. I reset it and will see what it says again tomorrow.
:dude-knocking:

My wife and I went to the hospital yesterday. Found out the gender, and the lady printed out a ultrasound picture for my daughter to have. She pretty much hasn’t put it down since. It was a battle to get her to not go to bed with it. She’s pumped to have a little sibling. :yahoo:

Once she sees the amount of time this baby will take me away from her (my first born). She’s gunna have her nose outta joint. It will be okay! I’m “daddy”. Lots of me to go around! :hug:

Now for the pictures. I’m just going to post them all here under this. They got mixed up in the loading of said photos. I’ll try and post them here in order, but no promises :ciao:

Have a great night everyone!
:ciao::blunt::passitleft:

Wow your clone really took off.. The plants look fantastic still!

Hope the news was to your liking! You and your wife must be so excited

Update:

The plants got a feeding again tonight. The plants have been going all wonky on me. I did the math.... and I’ve been completely off with my mega crop amount per 3 gallons. At 7.5 grams per gallon. That puts me at 22.5 grams for three gallons. I do math all day at work, kind of embarrassing that I’ve been feeding them 16 grams of MC for three gallons of water. o_O

So they got 22.5 grams of MC and I added 24ML of cal mag plus tonight. I’ll get this MC thing down, yet! :cheer:
7.5 g/ gallon is high, I like the 5.33 g/ gallon you were at better....watch your tips. And no need to Calmag that high either. 15 ml for 3 gallons is plenty. Plants look nice and verdant though.

Back
Top Bottom