BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Still looks pretty good to me even though you were under feeding them.
Thanks shotta! :passitleft:

Wow your clone really took off.. The plants look fantastic still!

Hope the news was to your liking! You and your wife must be so excited
Yeah, I’m super impressed with the clone. thanks bro! I could easily top the clone again... but I’m not sure I’m going to. I might just let her do her thing.

Plants look great Backlip! Congrats on the haircut and the gender reveal (how long do we need to wait? There's money riding on this :nomo: ).

My thought exactly! It looks like they were loving 5.3g/gallon and are even showing the slightest tip burn.
Thanks shed! The buzz cut was needed. I look a lot younger with long hair. Which isn’t a bad thing, but long hair just isn’t for me. I cut my hair, shaved my face, then went to the dispensary to have a lil something extra on hand. When I got there, they didn’t have what I wanted. Ohh well, but what they did do, is ID me. I mean, that’s not an awful thing to get. I’m 30 and still get ID’d, I guess that’s a bit of a compliment.

I will reveal the gender on Friday!

50 bucks on its a boy
Alright, we got 50 bucks on a boy. Anybody taking that offer!? :popcorn:

7.5 g/ gallon is high, I like the 5.33 g/ gallon you were at better....watch your tips. And no need to Calmag that high either. 15 ml for 3 gallons is plenty. Plants look nice and verdant though.
Oh for fuck sakes... mis-feeding again... I’ll get this fuckin MC thing down yet. Arugghh!!

My Calmag, on the lower end of feeding says for 1ml per Litre... I went with the 2Ml Per litre. See how they react to it I guess...

Looking great. Can’t wait for the big reveal
Thanks silver! Hope your doing well!!!

Plants look great buddy. Very healthy. Great job man
Thanks buddy!! :high-five:

I know I said I’m staying away from the contests for a while, but I just feel like I was super close at finally winning something...I’ve never won anything anywhere... (ok I lied, I won 2 bucks on the lotto max, big money) I don’t want to not try at winning something... should I add a plant in? Idk I also feel like I’m just going to set my self up for disappointment again. Maybe I’ll stick to not entering anything...:bong:

(Not to say, that the plant or picture will win, because nothing is ever promised)

I know I said I’m staying away from the contests for a while, but I just feel like I was super close at finally winning something...I’ve never won anything anywhere... (ok I lied, I won 2 bucks on the lotto max, big money) I don’t want to not try at winning something... should I add a plant in? Idk I also feel like I’m just going to set my self up for disappointment again. Maybe I’ll stick to not entering anything...:bong:

(Not to say, that the plant or picture will win, because nothing is ever promised)
Good morning B! I went my entire life of 40 years not being picked for things, not winning etc...in school quit trying out for things and backed away from people etc..(I didn’t come from money so I was not considered “good enough” to be a part of representing the school)I found that I missed out on a lot by doing that. I was finally fortunate enough to win something (it was on this wonderful site)and it just re-itererated to me to not give up. You make beautiful plants so don’t give up on the entries. :love:

I always enter if I have something. It adds to the fun and helps me keep track of the contest.

You will definitely miss 100% of the chances you don’t take.

Enjoy the fun. Your day will come

I will be pulling for you bro. You always grow great plants and your journals are the best too. I think you should enter next contest and kill it.
:passitleft::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Whatever amount you've been feeding them, they look super happy!

7.5g/gal seems a little high for the stage they're at, but maybe not -if you notice any adverse effects,just drop it back down a little.
They look great right now,though!

I just feel like I was super close
You get a little closer to winning every time- I think you should keep on trying-just like the lotto- you can't win if you don't play...and the odds are a helluva lot better in an OTM contest!

I always enter if I have something. It adds to the fun and helps me keep track of the contest.

The late great Harry Neale once said "100 percent of all shots that miss the net, dont go in."

Good morning B! I went my entire life of 40 years not being picked for things, not winning etc...in school quit trying out for things and backed away from people etc..(I didn’t come from money so I was not considered “good enough” to be a part of representing the school)I found that I missed out on a lot by doing that. I was finally fortunate enough to win something (it was on this wonderful site)and it just re-itererated to me to not give up. You make beautiful plants so don’t give up on the entries. :love:
I’m so sorry You had to go through that. Sounds like you’ve had a rough upcoming! :sorry:

I was on the basketball team twice in Jr.High, and once in high school. We didn’t win much, at all, in jr.high. More in high school, but I was a point guard, I got thrown out a lot because of fouls. Even though we did terrible, I’m glad I did those things. I was a bit of an athletic kid, and everything that I set out to do, I did, and most cases, I was good at them. To a certain degree.:meditate:

thanks for the reply CC! I saw your pictures on your last update, you need a ladder to reach the top of your plants! Then again, when Your 4’ tall, most plants will be taller then you!:laughtwo: Lol I’m just kidding! I was always the short one as well..:high-five:

Thanks silverfox! Your absolutely right about that. Thanks.

I will be pulling for you bro. You always grow great plants and your journals are the best too. I think you should enter next contest and kill it.
:passitleft::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
Thanks sparky aka ****.

I’ve been slacking on the journal. My heads going crazy with May approaching so fast. Lots to do, and my eagerness to get it all done is alarming. Just gotta get through this grow and it’s go time!:slide:

Whatever amount you've been feeding them, they look super happy!

7.5g/gal seems a little high for the stage they're at, but maybe not -if you notice any adverse effects,just drop it back down a little.
They look great right now,though!
I looked at them when I got home from work, and no ill affects that I have noticed, (yet). So I will definitely keeep an eye on them. I thought BVB said 7.5 per gallon a couple posts ago. He didn’t, I was just seeing things! o_O
I will keep an eye and adjust accordingly with the next feeding.:thanks:

The late great Harry Neale once said "100 percent of all shots that miss the net, dont go in."
You are absolutely right. Ive always loved that one. :high-five:

Plants look great backlip ... clone looking fantastic also. Glad you Figured out the Mc issue.
Thanks brother magic!! Haven’t figured out the MC yet, I was under, now I’m over, lol still trying to dial it in. The plants didn’t not like the last feeding, but we’re getting there!! :high-five:

I’m so sorry You had to go through that. Sounds like you’ve had a rough upcoming! :sorry:

I was on the basketball team twice in Jr.High, and once in high school. We didn’t win much, at all, in jr.high. More in high school, but I was a point guard, I got thrown out a lot because of fouls. Even though we did terrible, I’m glad I did those things. I was a bit of an athletic kid, and everything that I set out to do, I did, and most cases, I was good at them. To a certain degree.:meditate:

thanks for the reply CC! I saw your pictures on your last update, you need a ladder to reach the top of your plants! Then again, when Your 4’ tall, most plants will be taller then you!:laughtwo: Lol I’m just kidding! I was always the short one as well..:high-five:

Thanks silverfox! Your absolutely right about that. Thanks.

Thanks sparky aka ****.

I’ve been slacking on the journal. My heads going crazy with May approaching so fast. Lots to do, and my eagerness to get it all done is alarming. Just gotta get through this grow and it’s go time!:slide:

I looked at them when I got home from work, and no ill affects that I have noticed, (yet). So I will definitely keeep an eye on them. I thought BVB said 7.5 per gallon a couple posts ago. He didn’t, I was just seeing things! o_O
I will keep an eye and adjust accordingly with the next feeding.:thanks:

You are absolutely right. Ive always loved that one. :high-five:

Thanks brother magic!! Haven’t figured out the MC yet, I was under, now I’m over, lol still trying to dial it in. The plants didn’t not like the last feeding, but we’re getting there!! :high-five:
I wish you could give multiple emoticons on these :laughtwo: Here is my response to your response to my response in emoticons
:thanks::love::rofl::high-five::love: Have a great day B!:ganjamon:

Yeah there he is giving great advice till you talk about the contest. How many more followers did you pick up this time with that backlip. They just slide right into your journal with more curious about what your doing with those fine grows ! You better not give up on the contest you were the highlight of the contest if it was me I’d been jumping for joy ! You realize how many growers saw you on top the page ? You remember there is too many to list that follow you and depend on your input!!! Sorry for the late response but you know I’ll be back to your grows !

Yeah there he is giving great advice till you talk about the contest. How many more followers did you pick up this time with that backlip. They just slide right into your journal with more curious about what your doing with those fine grows ! You better not give up on the contest you were the highlight of the contest if it was me I’d been jumping for joy ! You realize how many growers saw you on top the page ? You remember there is too many to list that follow you and depend on your input!!! Sorry for the late response but you know I’ll be back to your grows !

X2

Update:

The plants got a feeding again tonight. The plants have been going all wonky on me. I did the math.... and I’ve been completely off with my mega crop amount per 3 gallons. At 7.5 grams per gallon. That puts me at 22.5 grams for three gallons. I do math all day at work, kind of embarrassing that I’ve been feeding them 16 grams of MC for three gallons of water. o_O

So they got 22.5 grams of MC and I added 24ML of cal mag plus tonight. I’ll get this MC thing down, yet! :cheer:

So I gave my self a hair cut on the weekend, it’s been past due. I normally keep my hair short, but let it grow out for some reason. It was getting into my eyes. I know, cool story! (Yawn).
:nomo:

Temperature was 21.8C and 39%RH.
:surf:

When I got home from work, I checked on them, and the hygrometer said 24.4C and 43%RH. I reset it and will see what it says again tomorrow.
:dude-knocking:

My wife and I went to the hospital yesterday. Found out the gender, and the lady printed out a ultrasound picture for my daughter to have. She pretty much hasn’t put it down since. It was a battle to get her to not go to bed with it. She’s pumped to have a little sibling. :yahoo:

Once she sees the amount of time this baby will take me away from her (my first born). She’s gunna have her nose outta joint. It will be okay! I’m “daddy”. Lots of me to go around! :hug:

Now for the pictures. I’m just going to post them all here under this. They got mixed up in the loading of said photos. I’ll try and post them here in order, but no promises :ciao:

Have a great night everyone!
:ciao::blunt::passitleft:

Don't let that super particular voice in your head get to you. I'm pretty far from an expert but those plants look gggggreen and vibrant, so whatever you are doing keep doin it brutha!

And send some of that GC this way when your done, we've been out for weeks now over here and the wife has been all over me for growing Indicas instead of more GC as she loves it lmao.

Classic Gretzsky quote!

Wait your telling me the Great One didn't coin this?!

I wish you could give multiple emoticons on these :laughtwo: Here is my response to your response to my response in emoticons
:thanks::love::rofl::high-five::love: Have a great day B!:ganjamon:
:ciao::thanks::circle-of-love::hug::laugh::cheesygrinsmiley::blunt::passitleft:

thanks CC!! Lol it’s kind of funny... an ex gf from high school was nick named CC. But no relation;)

Thank you west hippie! I really needed that. A good ol’ no nonsense approach goes a long ways. Thank you. I will shut up. :high-five:

You and One other member have given me this approach. The first one was directly after and the sting was still hot. I haven’t been able to truly appreciate it until recently. Thank you WH and thank you DK :passitleft:(As I throw my shovel to the side and walk away from the grave I was digging)

(A big long zipper sound) as I zipper my mouth shut.

Page 18... finally made it! Sorry Back... I'm not good with directions and apparently got lost getting here :(

Looking nice and green in here... well done!
It was easy, you take a roger at the object that looks like a cow, but almost a horse, then go straight for 2.7 km with a Louie, then another roger at the sign that says brix and berries. Then you need to go under a bridge and past a farm, then through the bushes you will see another road, that goes to.... yeah ok your right, it is a lil confusing!! :bong:

thanks for visiting and following along, you came just in time! I’m happy to have you here.:high-five:

and thanks Mr.S!:circle-of-love:

Hi Lip, Looking good here! Twins, one each.
Thanks stone! Been a while since I saw ya! Hope you are well!

that’s funny because twins run in the family of my wife’s family. Everybody keeps saying it’s going to be twins, we don’t even believe the nurse! Lol I’m kidding, no we know it’s not twins, but my daughter was talking to her mom the other day and was referring to her babies in moms belly. We both looked at each other and said, “baby” not plural! Lol:laughtwo:

omg please let this be true!!!

baby slides do dooo do do. (Baby shark)
:rofl:

Don't let that super particular voice in your head get to you. I'm pretty far from an expert but those plants look gggggreen and vibrant, so whatever you are doing keep doin it brutha!

And send some of that GC this way when your done, we've been out for weeks now over here and the wife has been all over me for growing Indicas instead of more GC as she loves it lmao.
Thanks brotha! Means a lot!!:circle-of-love::high-five:

I can side with your wife on this one. The last GC I grew was amazing! I’m hoping to have the same type of smoke! (Fingers crossed) it’s the same genetics as before so I’m hopeful!
your in Canada aren’t ya? Could possibly make that a reality in the future! Send you a sample pack, if you send me a sample pack?:high-five:

Unless your across the border, then never mind! But we could talk more about that in PM when the time comes!:thumb::high-five:

Update:
Sorry for the late update. This isn’t “the” update, as I’m not fully finished the update. I started it last night, and I didn’t finish it. So I’m just letting you guys know, that it’s on it’s way! I’m working on it right now, and I hope to finish it today. :blunt:
:passitleft:

yeah ok your right, it is a lil confusing!! :bong:
:rofl: Perfect directions... I don't know how I missed it!
thanks for visiting and following along, you came just in time! I’m happy to have you here.:high-five:

and thanks Mr.S!:circle-of-love:
Thanks Back.. again good to be here my friend.
Do you enter the sponsor contests such as The Vault Promos, Gorilla Seeds Promos? Cceck out the sponsors page. Maybe a little luck there is all you need. :love:

Back
Top Bottom