BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Update:

Alright, update time.

Just got my daughter down for a nap. Her and her mother are going home (The island) for a week to visit family and friends next week. I think they leave on Thursday, I’m going to miss them, I mean how am I going to put on my own socks now! Lol I joke, it’ll be really quiet around here though. I’ve never been away from my daughter for longer then 24 hours since she was born. It’s sure going to be weird! (Spooky noises):bong:

The SJ and Tweed seed sprouted on Oct.21/2019 and the GC sprout on the 22nd. I’m just going to say they all sprout on the 21st. That being said, it’s been 82 days since they broke soil. I’d like to keep vegging them longer, but I seem to be running out of time. So there’s a few thing I want to do before flipping them, but it’s right around the corner, I can almost smell it! :yummy:

I need to transplant the clone, Out of the small container she’s in, and into a bit bigger of a pot. I’m not going to put her in a 5 gal, but the size of pots the other three just came out of. I was going to top the clone and clone the top, but I won’t be able to take care of the clone of the clone, so I decided to just let her grow o’natural. I’ve also got three other seeds of the GC for down the road when I get back into the game. I’ve also never grown out a plant without topping it, so it’s also something new to experience. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The other Three girls really enjoyed that last feeding I gave them. 7.5Grams of MC and 24ML of cal mag, was exactly what they wanted. It gave them all a nice green colour again, and getting away from showing signs of a cal deficiency.:dude-knocking:

They need another feeding here in a day or so. So I think I will dial it down a lil but continue to hit them hard with nutes. (Explosions in the background

My guess is they will be flipped in a couple days, and the fun will begin. I’m happy with the canopy. Only thing I really want to do is, super crop a few of the middle branches to allow some of the outside branches to catch up and hopefully all stretch together.

I made a 5 min video for you all to enjoy. I will also post all of the recent pictures of the gals.:cheer:

Here is a video I found online, of someone else’s gender reveal. I have zero relation to people in said video, but it was a well done video. It will also reveal what gender we are having. Enjoy!

Boy or girl?

It will probably get pulled & deleted, with a nice red tinge to my hand, but I will deal with it when the time comes. I’m doing it for the reveal!

Will be another update coming in a day or two, so stay tuned!

:passitleft:

Update:

Alright, update time.

Just got my daughter down for a nap. Her and her mother are going home (The island) for a week to visit family and friends next week. I think they leave on Thursday, I’m going to miss them, I mean how am I going to put on my own socks now! Lol I joke, it’ll be really quiet around here though. I’ve never been away from my daughter for longer then 24 hours since she was born. It’s sure going to be weird! (Spooky noises):bong:

The SJ and Tweed seed sprouted on Oct.21/2019 and the GC sprout on the 22nd. I’m just going to say they all sprout on the 21st. That being said, it’s been 82 days since they broke soil. I’d like to keep vegging them longer, but I seem to be running out of time. So there’s a few thing I want to do before flipping them, but it’s right around the corner, I can almost smell it! :yummy:

I need to transplant the clone, Out of the small container she’s in, and into a bit bigger of a pot. I’m not going to put her in a 5 gal, but the size of pots the other three just came out of. I was going to top the clone and clone the top, but I won’t be able to take care of the clone of the clone, so I decided to just let her grow o’natural. I’ve also got three other seeds of the GC for down the road when I get back into the game. I’ve also never grown out a plant without topping it, so it’s also something new to experience. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The other Three girls really enjoyed that last feeding I gave them. 7.5Grams of MC and 24ML of cal mag, was exactly what they wanted. It gave them all a nice green colour again, and getting away from showing signs of a cal deficiency.:dude-knocking:

They need another feeding here in a day or so. So I think I will dial it down a lil but continue to hit them hard with nutes. (Explosions in the background

My guess is they will be flipped in a couple days, and the fun will begin. I’m happy with the canopy. Only thing I really want to do is, super crop a few of the middle branches to allow some of the outside branches to catch up and hopefully all stretch together.

I made a 5 min video for you all to enjoy. I will also post all of the recent pictures of the gals.:cheer:

Here is a video I found online, of someone else’s gender reveal. I have zero relation to people in said video, but it was a well done video. It will also reveal what gender we are having. Enjoy!

Boy or girl?

It will probably get pulled & deleted, with a nice red tinge to my hand, but I will deal with it when the time comes. I’m doing it for the reveal!

Fantastic and congratulations to all of you! We had two girls and we always had and still do have the best times. That is a cool reveal.

Update:

Alright, update time.

Boy or girl?

Congratulations for even higher hot water tank bills!

Update:

Alright, update time.

Boy or girl?

Looks great man!

Awesome update,BL! Plants are doing great !
And congrats to you, Mrs.BL, and big sister on girl #2 :thumb:

Congratulations B! Super excited for y’all and loved the BLS films video girls are looking fabulous for their debut into flower!
:party:

Update:

Well I was able to transplant the clone tonight. I actually got a video of the transplanting. After the transplant. I mixed up 3/4 of a gallon with 5.5 grams of MC and about 5Ml of super B+ to help with the stress of transplanting. Gave her a good feeding, back in the tent she went! What did I do next? I unplugged my light timer. Plugged in my flowering light timer, and left it in the off position. Tomorrow morning I will sneak back in and click it to auto, so the light turns on at 12Pm then off at 12AM. Being their first day under 12/12. My guess is first day of flower will be in between Jan.16-Jan.18 time will tell to what day exactly is day one of flower. I will keep you all posted! Here’s the video! And I will try to get to the reply’s tonight!

Fantastic and congratulations to all of you! We had two girls and we always had and still do have the best times. That is a cool reveal.
Thanks Stone! :circle-of-love:
I’m excited (but nervous as hell) to have another little baby slide running around!

Awesome video and great music by BLS Films! :bravo:
Thanks Mr.S! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Congratulations for even higher hot water tank bills!
:laughtwo:Hahaha thanks man! :high-five: I’m looking forward to it!

Looks great man!
:high-five::thanks:

Awesome update,BL! Plants are doing great !
And congrats to you, Mrs.BL, and big sister on girl #2 :thumb:
Thanks carcass! Our daughter is thrilled to have a baby. She calls her, “her baby”. Has a bunch of baby dolls and she’s always wrapping the dolls up in small blankets and kissing them, it super adorable.

yesterday she brought me one all wrapped up and said “you need to snuggle baby, and kiss the baby”

so I did, and my daughter was happy lol.

Congratulations B! Super excited for y’all and loved the BLS films video girls are looking fabulous for their debut into flower!
:party:
Thanks candycane! :thanks::high-five:
Congrats on the baby girl. Awesome video and update too. Plants look beautiful and ready to blow up in flower.
Thanks bro! It took some time but it was well worth it! :thanks::high-five:

Congrats on the baby girl bro. Happy for you guys. :snowboating:

Green Crack going to be a monster. Nicely done :blunt:bro. Video is pretty cool too.
Thanks bro! I’m excited for the two green crack to finish! :thanks::high-five:

I also have 2 girls. Congrats! Love it :high-five:
Thanks silverfox! I guess I will be joining the club! :laughtwo::high-five::thanks:

Plants are looking great and excellent transplant on the clone! The guy in that reveal vid pissed me off though...three boys and he wanted another? Fool. I'll hope he's damn happy he's got a daughter now :cheesygrinsmiley:.
That’s just down right greedy! Isn’t it! :laughtwo:

thanks ITS!:circle-of-love::thanks:

@Backlipslide , looking good! Sub'd !
Thanks mootah! Thanks for stopping in! I’m happy to have you here!

Great looking clone. Great video. Congrats on the little princess. My wife wants a boy now. Lol.
Thanks brother! Haha love is in the air!

yeah we both wanted a boy, but I’m just as happy with a girl, as long as the baby is healthy is all that matters! Good luck on the baby making! (As Barry Manilow plays in the back ground) :high-five:

Thanks mootah! Thanks for stopping in! I’m happy to have you here!
Right on! I decided to start following a few more journals. Yours is one of them. Looking forward to some dankaliciousness.

Right on! I decided to start following a few more journals. Yours is one of them. Looking forward to some dankaliciousness.
It’s an honour! You came just in time! The fun is really about to pop off! :high-five:

Congratulations on the baby makin! :thumb::high-five::bravo:
Lol, well why thank you!! The baby making has already come and gone. I’m even back to my miserable self! Lol just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom