BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

It’s an honour! You came just in time! The fun is really about to pop off! :high-five:

Lol, well why thank you!! The baby making has already come and gone. I’m even back to my miserable self! It was fun while it lasted!! Hahaha :laugh:
You should get some Sun! Haha. I couldnt help myself.

Take your sun, and shove it straight up, where the sun doesn’t shine! :laugh: Just playin
You're killin me bud! I was talking to Amy Gardener. I said you guys grow great bud (in Australia) cause you have a better Sun than we do!

To my Canadian buddy....I was sorry to hear about Mr. Peart ( one of the good Canadians) I was lucky enough to see Rush play twice. Had I known their last show was gonna happen in LA, I would have gone to that one too. While he is renown for being the best drummer in rock and roll ( I have my favorites) he also wrote almost all of their lyrics... no small feat. If anyone doubts his writing ability I offer the following... The Trees. So appropriate in so many ways. Timeless in its message. If you haven't heard this song. Go to youtube and check it out. Then listen to Lakeside Park, Working Man, Fly By Night, Freewill, Driven, Big Money, and the entire Moving Pictures album
My hat's off to misters Lifeson and Lee. After 40 years of playing with Peart they must be thrashed.

Hey Back... I just sent someone to your Sig Tutorial and when I clicked on the images they take me to an 'Oops Page" and doesn't display the images. FYIO.
Well hot damn!

I’m on it! :nomo:

wait a second, I just clicked on the link for how to make your own signature (in my signature) and it directed me to the page, and all my photos were still up there:hmmmm:

Is someone playing a prank on us, and are we on a tv show or something?:goof:

To my Canadian buddy....I was sorry to hear about Mr. Peart ( one of the good Canadians) I was lucky enough to see Rush play twice. Had I known their last show was gonna happen in LA, I would have gone to that one too. While he is renown for being the best drummer in rock and roll ( I have my favorites) he also wrote almost all of their lyrics... no small feat. If anyone doubts his writing ability I offer the following... The Trees. So appropriate in so many ways. Timeless in its message. If you haven't heard this song. Go to youtube and check it out. Then listen to Lakeside Park, Working Man, Fly By Night, Freewill, Driven, Big Money, and the entire Moving Pictures album
My hat's off to misters Lifeson and Lee. After 40 years of playing with Peart they must be thrashed.
Yes sir! Well said! it’s sad! We’ve been losing a lot of great artist in the last year or so, it’s unreal. You should have done the work for me and linked the song in name of the song, in your post. I’m lazy like that!
mill go check it out right now. :nomo:

Yes sir! Well said! it’s sad! We’ve been losing a lot of great artist in the last year or so, it’s unreal. You should have done the work for me and linked the song in name of the song, in your post. I’m lazy like that!
mill go check it out right now. :nomo:
Yeah I shoulda.

My wife went to Jack Sheldon's funeral last week. A completely different kind of music. For our American friends... he wrote and sang "I'm a Bill" from School House Rock. For our Canadian friends School House Rock was a short "show" that would happen between cartoons on Saturday morning, about 40 years ago in my case. It would teach us of things like conjunctions (in parts of speech) and what it takes to create and pass a bill (in government) turns out it didnt work.

Yeah I shoulda.

My wife went to Jack Sheldon's funeral last week. A completely different kind of music. For our American friends... he wrote and sang "I'm a Bill" from School House Rock. For our Canadian friends School House Rock was a short "show" that would happen between cartoons on Saturday morning, about 40 years ago in my case. It would teach us of things like conjunctions (in parts of speech) and what it takes to create and pass a bill (in government) turns out it didnt work.
I’ve definitely saw that cartoon before. I had to google it, but after I saw what it was, I know exactly what it is. It’s been ages since I saw it.

I’ve definitely saw that cartoon before. I had to google it, but after I saw what it was, I know exactly what it is. It’s been ages since I saw it.
So the dude that sang that song. He was like 87 and the dirtiest old man I ever met. He was also the band leader for the Merv Griffin show.

wait a second, I just clicked on the link for how to make your own signature (in my signature) and it directed me to the page, and all my photos were still up there:hmmmm:
If you click on one of the pics in that thread it takes you to a dead page. You should let Teddy know as it helps with SEO.

Yeah I shoulda.

We had School House Rock in Alberta...
Lollies adverbs
conjunction junction
and of course ...but today I am still just a bill.

Update:

Alright, update time.

Just got my daughter down for a nap. Her and her mother are going home (The island) for a week to visit family and friends next week. I think they leave on Thursday, I’m going to miss them, I mean how am I going to put on my own socks now! Lol I joke, it’ll be really quiet around here though. I’ve never been away from my daughter for longer then 24 hours since she was born. It’s sure going to be weird! (Spooky noises):bong:

The SJ and Tweed seed sprouted on Oct.21/2019 and the GC sprout on the 22nd. I’m just going to say they all sprout on the 21st. That being said, it’s been 82 days since they broke soil. I’d like to keep vegging them longer, but I seem to be running out of time. So there’s a few thing I want to do before flipping them, but it’s right around the corner, I can almost smell it! :yummy:

I need to transplant the clone, Out of the small container she’s in, and into a bit bigger of a pot. I’m not going to put her in a 5 gal, but the size of pots the other three just came out of. I was going to top the clone and clone the top, but I won’t be able to take care of the clone of the clone, so I decided to just let her grow o’natural. I’ve also got three other seeds of the GC for down the road when I get back into the game. I’ve also never grown out a plant without topping it, so it’s also something new to experience. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The other Three girls really enjoyed that last feeding I gave them. 7.5Grams of MC and 24ML of cal mag, was exactly what they wanted. It gave them all a nice green colour again, and getting away from showing signs of a cal deficiency.:dude-knocking:

They need another feeding here in a day or so. So I think I will dial it down a lil but continue to hit them hard with nutes. (Explosions in the background

My guess is they will be flipped in a couple days, and the fun will begin. I’m happy with the canopy. Only thing I really want to do is, super crop a few of the middle branches to allow some of the outside branches to catch up and hopefully all stretch together.

I made a 5 min video for you all to enjoy. I will also post all of the recent pictures of the gals.:cheer:

Here is a video I found online, of someone else’s gender reveal. I have zero relation to people in said video, but it was a well done video. It will also reveal what gender we are having. Enjoy!

Boy or girl?

It will probably get pulled & deleted, with a nice red tinge to my hand, but I will deal with it when the time comes. I’m doing it for the reveal!

Will be another update coming in a day or two, so stay tuned!

:passitleft:
Great update, enjoying your grow!

We had School House Rock in Alberta...
Lollies adverbs
conjunction junction
and of course ...but today I am still just a bill.
YES! I wasn't sure if they ran The Bill episode ran in Canada. It's all good stuff. I was super lazy on Saturdays as a kid, so I didnt miss any of them.

Jack was incredible with dirty jokes. Super fast, you couldnt pull anything over on him. He and my son called each other Stupid and Retard. My Mother in law dated him for a bit. Really cool guy

If you click on one of the pics in that thread it takes you to a dead page. You should let Teddy know as it helps with SEO.
I see exactly what your talking about now. It’s probably because I didn’t load them onto the photo gallery, but just as a picture. I might have to make a new Post with updated pictures or something. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Damn -38 this morning, and my car won’t start. No work today which is unfortunate!

Back
Top Bottom