BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

I see exactly what your talking about now. It’s probably because I didn’t load them onto the photo gallery, but just as a picture. I might have to make a new Post with updated pictures or something. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Damn -38 this morning, and my car won’t start. No work today which is unfortunate!

my nuts just turned to raisins when I read -38
Wow that’s cold

Well its minus 30 here .. with windchill minus 38 celcius. This is Alberta life.
That’s a big nope... it’s cold enough at +5 Celsius. I’m getting some winter weather now . It’s snowing on the island and -5. Supposed to last 3 days. Hurry up. I don’t have enough socks. :)

Is that real life? I would die. -38
Hahaha yeah man! This is real life! Pinch if necessary, but it’s going to hurt! Lol
Well its minus 30 here .. with windchill minus 38 celcius. This is Alberta life.
Yes sir! Alberta life indeed!
083A1411-64A2-459C-8B90-B38F4515906A.jpeg

wind chill of -43 well hot cold damn!
my nuts just turned to raisins when I read -38
Wow that’s cold
You’ve still got yours? I need to borrow mine back from my wife! Lol just playing! After a certain time of the year long johns go on and don’t come off till spring! Good thing for 6 pairs of long johns hahaha

- 8 here we had a deep freeze long long ago hit about -30 for few days . Stay warm bud .
Damn! I would take the -8 anyway over this crap! Next Tuesday minus 2! I’m looking forward to that!

thanks for dropping in king! It’s good to see you!! :ciao:

Im trying to stay warm! But brrr!

That’s a big nope... it’s cold enough at +5 Celsius. I’m getting some winter weather now . It’s snowing on the island and -5. Supposed to last 3 days. Hurry up. I don’t have enough socks. :)
I’ve got my mother in law here right now from the island. She’s saying that all over the news their saying the island is in for a big winter storm. Two inches of snow! That’s just too much hahaha :rofl:

being an Albertan, I’m never short on socks or long johns! Lol

Hahaha yeah man! This is real life! Pinch if necessary, but it’s going to hurt! Lol

Yes sir! Alberta life indeed!
083A1411-64A2-459C-8B90-B38F4515906A.jpeg

You’ve still got yours? I need to borrow mine back from my wife! Lol just playing! After a certain time of the year long johns go on and don’t come off till spring! Good thing for 6 pairs of long johns hahaha

Damn! I would take the -8 anyway over this crap! Next Tuesday minus 2! I’m looking forward to that!

thanks for dropping in king! It’s good to see you!! :ciao:

Im trying to stay warm! But brrr!

I’ve got my mother in law here right now from the island. She’s saying that all over the news their saying the island is in for a big winter storm. Two inches of snow! That’s just too much hahaha :rofl:

being an Albertan, I’m never short on socks or long johns! Lol

my ex tried to lock my balls up in her purse and I just told her ok you go get a full time job and I will stay home with the kid. She changed her attitude with a quickness. I was serious and she knew it.

my ex tried to lock my balls up in her purse and I just told her ok you go get a full time job and I will stay home with the kid. She changed her attitude with a quickness. I was serious and she knew it.
:high-five:
my wife is a ticketed parts technician, and can take her wage all over Canada. So she’s got a great job, with a great wage, but I still and always will, wear the pants around here. Or I guess I should say sweatpants. Pants suck! I never go out anyways, go to work in sweats, come home, shower, put sweats on lol #DadLife

I’ll always wear the skate shoes though! Right @Alafornia:high-five:

Fellow Albertans unite! Lol

damn there’s a lot of Canadians on the site eh?
haha just playing. My ex is from Vancouver island in the city of Victoria. Place is unreal went a few years ago and travelled around a bit. She was smoking hot and such a f’ing Bit*% haha

damn there’s a lot of Canadians on the site eh?
haha just playing. My ex is from Vancouver island in the city of Victoria. Place is unreal went a few years ago and travelled around a bit. She was smoking hot and such a f’ing Bit*% haha
Yes there are a lot of Canucks on this site, but a lot of Americans as well! Look at us! We’re all one big family! :hug:

Like I said before when I was in North Dakota -25 Fahrenheit or -32 Celsius, I’m from Texas and that hurt . Thought I was going to shiver to death ! Did y’all get out and play some street hockey in those temperatures?

Like I said before when I was in North Dakota -25 Fahrenheit or -32 Celsius, I’m from Texas and that hurt . Thought I was going to shiver to death ! Did y’all get out and play some street hockey in those temperatures?
-26C is the coldest I played hockey in. Bunch a friends and I went to an outdoor rink a few years ago, with the people that were already there we had enough people for a game, with three subs each side. It was effing cold, but once you started skating, you warmed up quickly.

It’s unbearable out there right now. You ain’t doing much but walking to your house to your car. I feel bad for the mail men (and mail ladies)

edit: my weather app says it feels like -39C right now.

-26C is the coldest I played hockey in. Bunch a friends and I went to an outdoor rink a few years ago, with the people that were already there we had enough people for a game, with three subs each side. It was effing cold, but once you started skating, you warmed up quickly.

It’s unbearable out there right now. You ain’t doing much but walking to your house to your car. I feel bad for the mail men (and mail ladies)

edit: my weather app says it feels like -39C right now.
That’s still too cold , you guys are tuff ! Waco had a hokey team the wizards, long gone ! When I worked the hoot owl they let us use the rink when they weren’t in town . It was always a cold start but like you said you warmed up to the challenge. 30 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday 74 degrees Fahrenheit today , these rural mail routes are in a warm truck .

Loved/love Schoolhouse Rock.

Love the plants.

Love the pics.

Love the videos. Can you tell what you use to record and edit? Impressed with the quality.

That’s still too cold , you guys are tuff ! Waco had a hokey team the wizards, long gone ! When I worked the hoot owl they let us use the rink when they weren’t in town . It was always a cold start but like you said you warmed up to the challenge. 30 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday 74 degrees Fahrenheit today , these rural mail routes are in a warm truck .
That’s super cool you were able to use the rink! Hell of an experience!

yeah there in a heated truck here, but they usually park at the end of the block, walk the block then go back to there trucks. Sounds like your mail (people) need AC!

Loved/love Schoolhouse Rock.

Love the plants.

Love the pics.

Love the videos. Can you tell what you use to record and edit? Impressed with the quality.
Thank you! Thank you! And thank you! :circle-of-love:
good to see you Al! Hope you and your family are well!

I edited the videos on the IMovie App on my iPhone. It was actually super easy to do, a lil bit of an imagination, and time is all you need! Lol they’re fun lil videos to make.

And congrats on the gender reveal. I know you are stoked.

Back
Top Bottom