BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Like I said before when I was in North Dakota -25 Fahrenheit or -32 Celsius, I’m from Texas and that hurt . Thought I was going to shiver to death ! Did y’all get out and play some street hockey in those temperatures?
I consider North Dakotans, and Minnesotans honorary Canadians.

Update:

Just a quick update tonight. Nothing special, except their already starting to turn over. I could probably start day one of flower tomorrow. I’m not though, I could, but I’m not. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The temps were 19.9C and 36%
A high of 24C and 50%
A low of 15.2C and 33%

Lots of photos commence.... now!

Have to get up super early tomorrow, drive the mother in law, wife and daughter to the airport as they’re flight was canceled as the planes nose cone got smashed in by a flock of geese or something idk (shrugs it off) and had to take an earlier one. So I’ll drop them off, and head to work from there.
Have a great night everyone! I’m logging off and hitting the Hay!
:passitleft:

Update:

Just a quick update tonight. Nothing special, except their already starting to turn over. I could probably start day one of flower tomorrow. I’m not though, I could, but I’m not. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A high of 24C and 50%
A low of 15.2C and 33%

Have to get up super early tomorrow, drive the mother in law, wife and daughter to the airport as they’re flight was canceled as the planes nose cone got smashed in by a flock of geese or something idk (shrugs it off) and had to take an earlier one. So I’ll drop them off, and head to work from there.

beautiful plants man:slide:

Congratulations on the girl, the plants look great, the temps are cold here for our normally mild winter, -14 with a windchill of -22 and stay warm everyone, especially Alberta, supposed to be the coldest place on the planet this week!

Update:

A high of 24C and 50%
A low of 15.2C and 33%

Nice looking Mega Crop gals! They look ready to flip...when will you be doing that?

All I see is green green green

I completely forgot to mention it in the update, but I gave them 22.5 grams of MC and about 14 ML of Calmag, per 3 Gallons of water again.

also, in this picture below.

Is what happens when you can’t hear the safe word being said. Super cropping went bad on the GC. It was the only branch I mutilated. Rather disappointing, but not the end of the world! I tried to tape it back up but was dead and I pulled off a couple days ago.

in the picture below where I have it circled is where that branch is on the plant.

beautiful plants man:slide:
Thanks brotha! :high-five:

Congratulations on the girl, the plants look great, the temps are cold here for our normally mild winter, -14 with a windchill of -22 and stay warm everyone, especially Alberta, supposed to be the coldest place on the planet this week!
Thank you so much CCK!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Yes sir, just south of me (red deer) recorded temperatures of -50C yesterday. The area I’m in only got to -46C pfft hot tub weather! Alberta was colder then the North Pole and South Pole!:meditate:

damn! Side note! I better go check on my hot tub!:laugh:

Nice looking Mega Crop gals! They look ready to flip...when will you be doing that?
Well! :nerd-with-glasses:Why thank you sir!:cheesygrinsmiley: I look forward to finishing a grow with MC!:headbanger:

I’ve actually flipped as of last Saturday, was their first full day of 12/12. So, I could probably start counting flower day 1 as of tomorrow:yahoo:

I would have liked to veg longer but running out of time. They have an alright top canopy, so no tome but the present!:cheer:

They look great @Backlipslide

I’m so excited to try MC.

hope you get a heat wave and your temps get closer to 0 lol
Thanks silverfox!! :high-five:

I thought you were already on the MC. Maybe it was someone else.

My weather app says next Tuesday will be -2C so its-a-comin!:yahoo:but unfortunately, that’s the warmest it says it’s going to be for as far as my app goes.

All I see is green green green
8F6DD0A1-6B74-4968-8405-BF4398785EF0.jpeg

Lol :high-five:

Looking great over there B! Stay warm :lot-o-toke:
Thanks candy!!! We’re trying!! Lol I fixed my block heater cord today, I only took a break every couple minutes. Frost bite is no joke! Lol:thanks:

Ya not sure if was the reason but there was a flight yesterday to Victoria that was diverted to Vancouver because of a bird strike. Really they need to pay these birds more so they don't strike so often. Hard to get any work done.
That was a very unexpected strike! I mean they should be a lil farther south then that! I guess they missed the memo! Hahah

So get this. They got to the airport, eventually loaded the plane, then sat on the plane for two hours because the plane wouldn’t start/stay running. So I had to leave work to go pick them up at about noon. which isn’t a big deal, just such a piss off for them to have to go through. They were there since 6 o’clock, how frustrating that would of been!

So get this. They got to the airport, eventually loaded the plane, then sat on the plane for two hours because the plane wouldn’t start/stay running.
lol, I hope they had CAA! (Canadian Aircraft Association), sort of like the AAA for you American folk, the American Aircraft Association ;)
So I had to leave work to go pick them up at about noon. which isn’t a big deal, just such a piss off for them to have to go through. They were there since 6 o’clock, how frustrating that would of been!
Doh! Very much so. The good news is you only worked half a day!

Plants look great,BL! - I broke a branch off on my last grow-the plant recovered so well that I actually forgot it was only a tri-line till harvest time,when I could see the "stump"again- that plant was my biggest indoor yield so far...
American Aircraft Association ;)
They're great when your plane breaks down and you're stranded by the side of the road... :)

The good news is you only worked half a day!
Except for missing almost 20 hours on this entire work week, due to the cold and their flights. Oh well, I’ll just tell the bill collectors to hold off for a couple weeks, they will understand :goof:

Great update BL! Those are some happy plants. And I noticed where the broken supercrop came off you had two new sprouts growing up...let's see how big they get during stretch :).

I'm glad to hear you have a warming trend even if it's only to -2C. I'm sure it's brutal outside now.
Thanks shed! Yeah shit happens, I wasn’t too worried about it. Just excited to see the stretch! :yahoo:
It’s -31 right now, but we get +3 on Monday it says now. So I’m looking forward to that lol
03EE402C-1EED-46AE-B53B-9E5D700F41B0.jpeg

Plants look great,BL! - I broke a branch off on my last grow-the plant recovered so well that I actually forgot it was only a tri-line till harvest time,when I could see the "stump"again- that plant was my biggest indoor yield so far...

They're great when your plane breaks down and you're stranded by the side of the road... :)
It’s wake and bake time! :cough:

Thanks carcass! Actually I remember you mentioning that branch, yours was a branch from the quad line though wasn’t it?
this one is just a secondary branch that came off the middle of the top internode after I spread the two apart. It’ll be ok:smokin:

I’ve never used the third A in that, only the first Two A’s! AA :rofl:

How did I miss this?
It helps when you read bro! Lol :high-five:
It was posted on Post #362

Very cool! So happy for you!
Thanks bro! Means a lot! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom