420 Magazine Background

Backwards, anyone?

YesKa

Indica strains get me feeling functional and almost like an upper to me. While sativa gets me tired and unfuctional. lol Especially purps. anyone else experience this? Or is this normal. Because when I read the strain reviews it always seem the opposite...:yummy:

Founder
420 Staff
Some people can drink a cup of coffee and go to sleep, this is not common, however normal. Each one of us is comprised of a completely different concoction of chemicals, minerals, molecules and energy, amongst other things. So each different thing we add to these mixes, gives us completely different results. Hope this helps.
:Namaste:

Xlr8

Member of the Year: 2012 - Nug of the Year: 2012 - Member of the Month: May 2011, Mar 2012 - Nug of the Month: Sept, Dec 2012
Some people can drink a cup of coffee and go to sleep, this is not common, however normal. Each one of us is comprised of a completely different concoction of chemicals, minerals, molecules and energy, amongst other things. So each different thing we add to these mixes, gives us completely different results. Hope this helps.
:Namaste:

I would add that some specific indicas can be very uplifting and energetic vs. others that follow the more "traditional" indica experience. I've had Sativas that made me "burn bright" for a little while, then knock me out a little while later. There is so much variety within the varieties... Combined with our many unique body chemistries, as 420 so aptly put, and we all get unique experiences to some degree. Nothin' wrong with that! :)

Icemud

Member of the Month: July 2012, July 2014 - Nug of the Month: July 2012
Just my thoughts on this, but I too have had this happen, but had different results from the same strain, but different sources. I believe that generally speaking, indica's are more heavy sedating, and sativa's are more uppity, however I have also been reading these effects also have a lot to do with when the plant was harvested, the coloration of the tricomes and the levels of THC, CBN, and CBD along with other cannabinoids present in marijuana. Plants THC levels degrade as they age and turn to CBN's this gives you different effects from the same strain. A higher THC content will give you a more heady, clear, upper feeling as opposed to a higher CBN content which gives you more of the Pain killer traits, couch lock and body high.

Top Bottom