Bacteria and Clones

WildestViolet

My questions may seem pathetic at first, so bear with me. We had a bacterial issue, resolved with filtration and hydrogen peroxide in the water system. My last two sets of Odyssey clones were probably affected by this. While everything else is thriving, the one area we suddenly have realized was not treated was our cloner....Would the bacterial issue of the mother plants, now resolved, be a genetic trait of the clones...passing that on and causing them to be either in shock or root slower...? Every area that we corrected the bacteria issue on is now doing well. The last set of clones were taken from the plants that were beginning to look poor and are now looking good....DOES this make sense...or do I need to elaborate. We are thinking either start with new clones from the treated plants or we just treated the water/nutes in the cloner for the first time with the peroxide and hope that will assist in production of roots....on the clones that are still new but have not rooted...(to elaborate: We have never ever had a rooting problem with any other strains and have no other issues at all and yea, we survived an early spring issue with mites and more...so we are not new to this...hydro store is very helpful....just checking here...)

Back
Top Bottom