Bad clone

Kingloui13

I got a clone from a medical shop. Once I got home I notice the roots was brown so I decided to plant it to see if I can bring it back to life. Only thing is its not producing no buds are new growth the white hairs that was on it is turning brown I'm ready to trash it
IMG_20171010_154633.jpg
IMG_20171010_154633.jpg
IMG_20171010_154633.jpg

I can't seem to see anything wrong with this plant. How long have you been growing it?

The plant looks fine. It takes like 3 months to grow a plant from clone to harvest.

Since its a clone it is also a photoperiod plant meaning it will not begin to flower until it receives 12 hours of total darkness every night

The plant looks fine. It takes like 3 months to grow a plant from clone to harvest.

Since its a clone it is also a photoperiod plant meaning it will not begin to flower until it receives 12 hours of total darkness every night[/QUOTE

Oh ok it had white hairs when I got it but then they started turning brown

Since its a clone it is also a photoperiod plant meaning it will not begin to flower until it receives 12 hours of total darkness every night[/QUOTE

Oh ok it had white hairs when I got it but then they started turning brown
Probably taken from a flowering mother. That also explains the slow start. It needs to go back to vegetative state and build roots at the same time. This is very stressful for the little clone. Just let it grow and you'll see it take off any day now

Yeah, I have two current clones that I took off a plant I started to flower and have experienced something relatively similar. I wouldn't sweat it too much man. Don't overdo it with nutrients right now -- it really just needs light and water when it's a sweet little baby clone.

Yeah, I have two current clones that I took off a plant I started to flower and have experienced something relatively similar. I wouldn't sweat it too much man. Don't overdo it with nutrients right now -- it really just needs light and water when it's a sweet little baby clone.

Ok I use fox farm nutrients but I barely use it

1/4 of the recommended dosages on the nute bottles is generally a good place to begin. Then later if the plant are showing any deficiencies you can increase the dosage until symptoms disappear. It's better to start slow so you don't burn your plant

1/4 of the recommended dosages on the nute bottles is generally a good place to begin. Then later if the plant are showing any deficiencies you can increase the dosage until symptoms disappear. It's better to start slow so you don't burn your plant

Ok I'm gone feed them today

Back
Top Bottom