Bad genetics? Should I start another?

Calvados

This is a Northern Light (feminised) White Label seed from Sensiseeds. This seed was purchased 3 years ago and has been sitting in its package in a drawer ever since. It is 2 weeks above ground. She started off fine and then just twisted up and shriveled for about 10 days. In the past 2 days the secondary leaves have started forming. By way of comparison the 2nd photo is a Jack Herer (feminised) seed from Sensiseeds purchased about 6 months ago and germinated at the same time.

Does anyone have experience with this? Should I germinate another, or will this straighten itself out?

Doesn't look to bad...hahaha, just noticed, trifolitate or whorrled phyllotaxy... Bigger chance itll be Male... Some grow out after couple nodes... Id Chuck for no other reason than ℅ of being male... Or is it? After another look, I'm on phone, so sorry, lol... Is that three or four leaves out same node or just really tight?

Doesn't look to bad...hahaha, just noticed, trifolitate or whorrled phyllotaxy... Bigger chance itll be Male... Some grow out after couple nodes... Id Chuck for no other reason than ℅ of being male... Or is it? After another look, I'm on phone, so sorry, lol... Is that three or four leaves out same node or just really tight?

Just tight. The first leaves were sort of cork screwed.

Wave, just requiring a little different to other plant, thinks it's a little more special... Itll grow out...

Back
Top Bottom