Bad Genetics?

Bong Wizard

These Big Bud clones have been vegging for about 3 weeks and seem to be suffering from some sort of crazy genetic mutation. I've never seen anything like it in the 4 years I've been growing.

Note the abnormal 3 leaf pattern as well as the deformed leaves themselves. Some leaves are normal. There is very little odor given off by the plants which I fear indicates there will not be a strong or potent yield for harvesting.

I checked the ph....it's at about 6-6.5. Using 1000 watt HPS, Promix soil, Fox Farm (Grow Big) nutes. They only had 2 feedings and one was half strength. For the most part the plants seem healthy other than the strange growth. Never had a problem with my methods of growing other than the occasional minor common mistakes.

The clones were taken from a mother plant I planted from seed of which seemed pretty normal looking.....normal leaves and good growth formation.

The interesting thing about the mother of these clones is that when I planted her, I planted 3 other seeds. Two of them ended up hermies and the other a male.

Did I just get a bad batch of seeds?

Are these even worth flowering?

Also, if anyone can tell me where I can get some good quality Big Bud seeds I would appreciate it......

Thanks in advance for any input you can give....I'm pretty sapped out on this....

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom