Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

very healthy and trichs are outrageous. In love with the color still. the neg shot is rad. if i had to guess the spots are dirt i had that on my leaves. I really want to grow this strain now. Is it a Sativa?

Thanks Bubba! I strongly suggest trying this strain for your Saturday morning session - StonerGrower is correct, it is pure sativa. There was some dirt on the leaves - not sure from where. The colours are very captivating and if I have 5 minutes to spare I usually get locked into staring at them!

wow! Is the word buddy for sure! I was planning on growing Malawi gold when I move up north, I plan on growing monsters, ive heard that Malawi gold can get a stalk as thick as a telephone pole! And that if grown right in full sun they could reach 25' tall! That is a true cannabis monster!
How was your per plant yeild?

Thanks Cannapheliac! Yeah some of these babies do grow into trees if they are left to grow out in the ground where their roots are unrestricted but it has been quite a few years since I had the pleasure of doing a full scale earth grow. I will do one grow to test maximum yeild possible when I get a bigger place with adequate garden space to grow a plant to full size - that will be fun! If you have the chance to do it - go for it brother!:grinjoint:

Not really sure of the weight, to be honest I've never really thought about it nor do I own a scale. I seem to be getting 4 or 5 jars of the finnished product - it looks like a LOT when you take it out and check out the pile of ganja! :Rasta: I dont compact my buds in the jars but I place them well with little space wasted! This grow was more about quality to me but I am happy with the yeild so far too! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow nice plants, I love the photo shots. Nice and healthy.

Thanks my man! Feedback from people who take the time to check out my work makes growing even more worth while! :peace:

Brothers and Sisters of the Cannabis growing world: WOW, ain't it great to share..
Nice shots of the long legged leaves: Females with long leaves and tight buds to come..
Who says cannabis plants aren't sexy? Purple stems, Strong white hair development, trichromes growing bulbusly (is that a word) maturing into a Sensible Respectable Lady who just wants to be pampered and enjoyed by its audience...
Mahalos

Awesome looking ladies. You just don't see that many mature pure sativa grows with such dense buds. Beautiful colors, very seductive photography.

Love the colors and I love a strong Sativa high. Wish I was there with ya to give it the old taste test. :smokin:

+rep

Harry

Respect Harry! If you ever visit Southern Africa hit me up and I will put you to work with some serious strain / taste testing!
:rollit:

Awesome looking ladies. You just don't see that many mature pure sativa grows with such dense buds. Beautiful colors, very seductive photography.

Cheers mate! I love your feedback! You have been a mainstay for me in this grow inspiring me to gravitate from an abandoned thread to a completed journal! :peace:

Brothers and Sisters of the Cannabis growing world: WOW, ain't it great to share..
Nice shots of the long legged leaves: Females with long leaves and tight buds to come..
Who says cannabis plants aren't sexy? Purple stems, Strong white hair development, trichromes growing bulbusly (is that a word) maturing into a Sensible Respectable Lady who just wants to be pampered and enjoyed by its audience...
Mahalos

Well said Cherma! :clap: Touché! Sativas put the 'S' into sexy! ;)

OK guys and gals I thought I would do an update but first I would like to re-post the first pic I ever uploaded on this site - here it is...
S5001020.jpg

This was a sativa I carried around with me on a few moves from home to home - It was a real beaut! And I am glad to say - you can only see it here @ 420Mag!

Does anyone remember that thread: Habitual Behavior While High by Donof ? That was the thread that really got me to 'feel the love' and truely attach myself to the site, members and mods. I loved that night that thread started and it got so deep and meaningful and not to mention FUNNY! That was what I consider life to be all about - friendships being made and a subject being discussed and debated - just like Socrates and his posse used to do back in the day and that is how we work things out and progress - through individual introspection and group discussions and last but not least the spiritual influence of the Holy Herb gently inspiring the minds of free thinkers!

OK. :smokin: I left this pic out last time I uploaded but I like this shot so I got it in there this time!
sp.jpg

OK here is some fun I have that I call Weed Art: done on weed of weed 4 weed lovers! Enjoy! :hippy:
olgozspecial5.jpg

Plant Top
olgoz2series.jpg

Stylized
special4.jpg

Stylized
special5.jpg

Stylized
olgoz.jpg

The purple plant has a very mild aroma when dried. On the plant it reminds me of pine and rose but after curing it only keeps the rose hint of potpouri. It has a very mild scent and flavour - the effect is powerful.

The green stemed plant next to the purple one has a nice smell on the plant like fruit but after curing it reeks! Reminds me of sweat of horses or something but so far I prefer the effect of this one on the whole - which is much more subtle and long lasting - very energetic and stimulating great for partying!

The third (FIMed / supercropped) is in its own pot at the end near the window. This is my favorite because of its aromas. It has such beautiful leaves and colour! It smells like a true lady! Like sweet perfume and sexy feminine sweat - breathtaking! I have not tasted her yet as she seems to take WAY longer to mature and for her trichs to change colour - but the day is coming! This plant is awesome in every way and the leaves look like they glow due to the intricate patterns of trichomes on all of the leaves. Cant wait to see if she smells as good dry!

More wEED aRT!
special2.jpg

Leaves
special6.jpg

Leaves

special.jpg

Negative

Positively Negative! :riskybusiness:
special12.jpg

More of BadBrad's Weed Art...
special8.jpg

Back