Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

^ Heres some advice Pedro...You should tell absolutely nobody about your grow. Who knows who they could tell and so on and so forth.

Totally agree, on principal, but those that will know are my girlfriend, one of my best mates who is lending me a load of his 'garden' equipment to get me started, and one of my oldest mates (known each other @ 22 years!). These are my nearest and dearest and will be sharing in the spoils .. everyone else can take care of themselves!! :smokin:

Totally Pedro! That is the best! :roorrip:

I feel the use of cannabis is sacred and personal. There is nothing better than being able to ENJOY preparing your meds! It is an ancient way of treating yourself and if all else fails what does one have to loose by giving it a try? I go out into the garden in the early morning and see my babies glistening emerald in golden dawn - it is very therapeutic watering and inspecting your plants in the moring and evening from day to day and genuinely putting your love and 'spirit' if you will into your plants which will eventually be absorbed by you and go on to help you to heal yourself. It is an art, a way of being that allows the grower to isolate their energy in their plant, like a mothers home cooked meal is always better than comercial food because of the love, so is a plant that is grown with love - not for cash. This is better in every respect than dragging your ass down to the drug store to wait for pills that have been made by machines and offer no spiritual healing, harm the body and mind and cost big bucks $$$?

I love cannabis :rollit: it is as are all things that are good:- precious and free.

I can't upload pics yet as still no camera but I thought I would do a smoke report and update on the way the herb has turned out after a month and a bit of cure.

I will start with the purple one - this was such a nice plant. It was really dense and took a long time to dry out and even in the cure jars returned to a semi moist state and had to be redried a couple of times now. This stuff is dank - and is hard to crush - unlike most sativas i have come accross. It has a mild rose like scent and almost no taste and has a powerful, slightly dreamy high. I enjoy it in the evenings after a hards days work, a blunt of this and I almost forget my worldly issues completely. It sometimes feels like music starts playing in my head and all these past memories and imaginings flash through my mind. I love the way someone will take a few tokes and think the stuff is as mild as its taste - and before long they are silenced and a calm smile appears on their face. It is a very nice and balanced sativa.

The second one with the green stem and larger calayxs is very weird smelling, strong tasting and very racey. This plant had the largest yeild filling 3.5 large jars and dried pretty quickly. The stuff crushes to a light fluffy, expansive product which needs to be compressed between the fingers to fit into a zig-zag. This stuff is almost too strong for me! I seriously can't handle it most of the time. It increases your heartbeat, sends a rush of adrenaline through the body and has a 'thick' or heavy high that can paralyze one for a few moments. It is like I can feel it in my body like liquid laughter running through my veins. This type can easily cause paranoia and can have you out in the bushes doing some military style home protection and surveillance if you suspect intruders sussing out your spot.

The third has an awesome scent and flavour - literally like a lady with fine perfume mixed with her sweet feminine sweat. The flavour is musky and sweet and has a subtle yet captivating high. This is great for the wake and bake and is relaxing but frees up energy somewhat - allowing you to concentrate on your work for hours without loosing enthusiasm or drive. Everyone comments on this sweet tasting also very balanced sativa and it has become a favorite Sunday morning smoke for my lady and I. :smokin:

Badbradblu, you're so poetic in your descriptions...I don't know how else to say it. I loved reading the smoke reports and your other recent posts. You make me laugh out loud. The "thundering waterfall" was great...only one who has been there can really relate, I think. Peace and much love bro. Jah's blessings on you. :peace::ganjamon::peace:

very nice mix to chose from. Ive had some racey stuff that scares me ... good smoke report.. i feel like im there... im going to go get my bong and hit one in honor of your bitchen journal. good job.

Thanks BubbaKush :smokin:

Cheers to the bong toast! :bongrip:

Badbradblu, you're so poetic in your descriptions...I don't know how else to say it. I loved reading the smoke reports and your other recent posts. You make me laugh out loud. The "thundering waterfall" was great...only one who has been there can really relate, I think. Peace and much love bro. Jah's blessings on you. :peace::ganjamon::peace:

FN - Cheers to that Mon! :ganjamon:

It is nothing without the appreciator - so thanks! It is the only way to express it to you without pictures, but I hope to have some soon...

It is such a good feeling when someone relates! :Rasta:

badbradblu

Fantastic journal, and props to you for the amazing result.

I saw a write up in Weed World about this strain, and they said 139 days to finish, and 18-20 Z per plant outside.

Seems so long of an effort it's hard to imagine, at least compared to the typical Indica's and hybrids we see in the states

Best wishes and enjoy your smoke

badbradblu

Fantastic journal, and props to you for the amazing result.

I saw a write up in Weed World about this strain, and they said 139 days to finish, and 18-20 Z per plant outside.

Seems so long of an effort it's hard to imagine, at least compared to the typical Indica's and hybrids we see in the states

Best wishes and enjoy your smoke

Thank you soniq - I am happy with the results for sure! :smokin:

It takes a LONG time but the buzz is worth the wait if you have the patience!

I'll hit one for you! :Rasta:

:peace:

Bud shots!
desc

S5001681.JPG

Not really high def. but they will have to do untill I can get a better camera!

S5001676.JPG

S5001677.JPG

S5001679.JPG

:Rasta:
S5001682.JPG

Sweet looking buds, bro.

Oops just double posted - sort of...
anyway...
:blalol:
Once again sorry for the poor quality pics but it was the only option and it is a start huh?
:bigblush:
I have already broken most of theses down a lot and should have left them intact but it has been a while and you know how it goes - short of cure space etc...

Still they are a nice size for sativa buds.

Two more
S5001678.JPG

S5001669.JPG

:smokin:

Thanks Bee23 and Freak Nature - I am hoping to get a few high quality soon - the trichomes are ridiculous and the colours OMG! :yummy:

Thanks Harry Red! It is some fine sensi for sure! The green plant is too strong to smoke unless you feel 'strong' - fuckin' psycho stuff - funny to see a jar of weed touched so little! Ha ha! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom