Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

I was looking for sometime but didn't come across anything. I'll dig again at lunch, when my youngsters are out of my hair. How be it, I see you got a little Indica genetics your way.

Time to pop in and see what's going on with your other grow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

CHEERS 420 Girl!:cool:

It was soo much fun!:Rasta:

Hey there everyone - Been hectic over the last stretch of time:straightface: Nice to be around here again! :) I'll upladd pics and finish off that thread soon. Anyway LIFE IS GOOD!

Almost 6 months flowering ;)

Yeah! It does flower long - It is worth the wait but I am impatient and came up with a nice hybrid with an AK48 male and a nice malawi female and it got quite a few good seeds which I have yet to get to completion as everytime has been bad luck and bad shit has happened to them. Oh well try and try again hey!;)

Man, great to see you around BadBrad ;)

Can you post a link to your new grow, I'd love to follow it with you

:passitleft:

Will do :smokin: But I gota finish my Indica Hybrid grow first. I am about to upload in the next few days so will let you know when it is done!

dam--those are beautiful...lots of hard work ehh--

Thanks! :Namaste: Similarly to the other finer things in life the work is part of the pleasure!

Hey dude, ur growis sick man, i'm enjoying reading ur posts, nd the pics are awesome! I'm a Zimbo too man, except i'm in Mutare. Got some nice malawi growin too, nd bought to harvest some amazing Durban Poison, incredible Skunk, and some unknown bud that was really good too. got them all from durbs. Us growers with passion need to stick together! lol. Peace, nd one love!
J.P

Hey BadBradBlu, awesome pics, and loving the discriptions you are giving us in your write ups. :)
Keep up the good work, and i'll be following your grows, your knowledge on the malawi gold variety is very impressive and is keeping me very interested as that is my main smoke. Well done, and cheers shamwari!

Back
Top Bottom