Badrock's Bud Factory

Here's a little update with my personal grow. Plants got away from me a bit, but using vented hood and cool air on the canopy I'm not seeing any issues. Got a few that are touching the glass.

Heres my geoflora experiment on the GG4 (grandpa glue). I think she's looking great so far

My 3 Blue magoos are up, need get them some more light! Got clones needing transplanted to bigger pots tomorrow. Need some lollipopping n topping as well.

And last but not least.....clones to go into dirt!

I will try to get a update with the big grow and the R-spec grow tomorrow. Time get spread pretty thin trying to manage 3 grows!

Quick update. These girls just haven't been right since that power outage. I thought they were gonna be fine but the buds just stopped growing. Can't wait to get through this crop n on to the next.
Veg room

Power supply to the flower room

Flower room

Think I lucked out n avoided seeds! I plucked any buds that I knew were pollinated and marked all the branches I thought might have been pollinated. I just went n dissected a few of the branches I marked, not 1 single seed. I am impressed with the GG4 calyx though, fucking huge!

Back
Top Bottom