Bag of Buds

OMG.. i just drooled all over my keyboard..

Thanks.. lol

You can only give Rep to a person once lol.

damn, no wonder... i always try to give rep but it wont allow me to.... i thought it allows you to re-rep after giving to other members too
... they should do it that way.... cuz there's a lot of people that i'd like to give rep to, and i cant... ah well

How do we know 3/4 of that bag aint filled with toilet paper? :hmmmm:

JK, Nice grow there pal. As always! :grinjoint:

Just a pic Stix, I had them all hang drying and was just filling the bag cutting them off the twigs. Almost pulled a second bag lol. By the way, thats only one of 3 strains I grew but it the others were a lot less compared to whats in the bag.
They are jarred and happy now. Did have to buy more jars though lol.
To be honest, I almost didn't post that pic cause I normally never have that much around.

what went wrong?

Was suppose to be a sog grow. Bunch of lil plants with single cola buds. They stretched horribly long and was choking light so I had to seperate it all. End up using 2 600w and 2 1000w lights with all my ebb tables. I should have just cut them down but I got greedy. So instead of a Sog grow I was just overgrowing many plants. Using CO2 I think is what messed me up plus I flowered at 8 inches instead of 4 to 6. Shoulda used a strain with less sativa genetics too. Its all white skunk.

wow. that is a giant bag of buds. its amazing. :adore:

Wow.
Nice....
I am at a loss for words my friend.

would rep ya again if i could. :D

Back
Top Bottom