Bag Seed East Coast Guerilla

djames420

Hello my friends! i have finally found how to post on here after some difficulty signing up here i am, so heres the scoop, now we have all heard not to grow bagseed being bad genetics slow growth, rouge plants, but the facts are that all pollinated plants produce seeds, and given love they will reward you with superb buds, the reason the bud the seed(s) came from are not as potent because the plant put all energy into seed production after pollination, so anyway i have a few hundred seeds that came from good bags. i germed 10 at the end of april, i was smoking a bowl behind my house and found a small cannabis plant that grew after i threw a seed unknown to me, i moved it indoors with the other 10 plants under my 150w cfl for 4-5 weeks, murphys law is in full effect in all grow rooms, esp. mine. lol i have them growing in 20 gallon storage totes. 2-4 plants in each, a few weeks ago we had a decent storm, (east coast mass.) and i had a nightmare that one of the totes got flooded by the rain and sure as shit when i went out to check on them one of the totes was full of rain water, i transplanted the 4 plants directly in the ground and applied a plant re-vitalizer i got a free sample of called hb-101 it is the latest and greatest in japan. the price was right so why not, all of my nutrients i got for free by emailing companies for samples, im using microbe life hydroponics, natural and organic blend, and i will deff. be buying some next season, the foliar spray and root dip is a gift from god! the roots quickly outgrow theyre containers. even now i had to remove the bottoms of the totes and allow them to grow into the soil. 1 of the plants didnt make it =/ but its ok. i had 2 pieces of glass above them, to protect from rain after the flood. and one day i decapitated my largest, strongest plant, that i called super man from day 1 it towered over they others and it thick as a mans thumb from an early age, however the accident worked in my favor and now i have topped it unintentionally and the 2 new tops are magnificent , i just wished i couldve save the top, but w/e.... i have seemed to have misplaced my magnifying glass =/ so i need to pick up a new one more to come so stay tuned....
micro_006.jpg

Great story...I can't wait to find out more about the bagseed weed, I was going to try a few seeds from the ditch weed i get, just to see what it is I'm smoking...lol

I'll watch this.

ruderalis is sometimes called ditchweed, found on the side of the road it was used for hemp products backin the day, it has very low to no thc, but it flowers under any amount of light, breeders used them to make the now so ever polular automatic seeds, you should deff. send me some seeds, lets swap some strains!!

Hmmm...My only problem is the mail service I have here in Mexico has to go through border check and they do open them. But I will do more research on it, maybe i can figure something out.

In my grow I have a 9 day old plant that looks like the color of lettuce, that yellow leafy color, is that normal?

IMG_20140721_162321.jpg

a lil update i just got back from tending to the crop. and i had a slight bug problem. i fuckin hate bugs!!!! the superman plant that got topped my mother nature, had an earwig inside the open stem, and of course laid eggs, i went to work with my knife and removed the remaining stem top just to the new 2 tops, i have killed a few inch worms, catapillars, spider mites and white flies and the usual annoying red striped leaf hoppers, mosquitoes were surprisingly low, but still pissing me off, but i went to town spraying them all with the new pesticides and insecticides i got for FREEEE!! it came from chemwise (if you havent been following) free sample. all critters die on contact but i have not seen any effect on the plants, i believe the formula is high in citric acid?... on a good note the sunshine is full on the ladies and they are doing exceptionally well and i am very proud of them, sorry i didnt bring my cam, i see a bit more defined calyxs showing cant wait for pistils to pop out of them sexy bitches.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom