Bag Seed First Grow - This Will Be Entertaining

thanks King,,,yup, didnt think I was using much of my fertilizer..I was wrong!...I think she is doing ok though. and after checking other journals also 21 days into flowering...she is holding her own. I think I should wait a couple of days before proceeding with a feed.
( less is more ):thanks::420:

well, did a feeding yesterday. she seems happy. cant help from thinking I got lucky with that seed! I figure 8 more weeks..just starting to build a little frost on top....I shoulda done this years ago:thanks::420:
073014160546.jpg
073014160525.jpg

ok so you guys that been helping me :thanks:...bought more lighting and a PH tester today..my PH is 7 pretty much on the dot.
should this be adjusted, or let her go? I think she is doing good..26 days flowering..getting frost and red hairs comin in.
thanks in advance!!!
:thanks::420:

well..its day 32 of flowering..still amazed at how well this plant is doing...I have made bad rookie mistakes. bought cheapass fertilizer that she has not liked at all. burnt leaves ,,using CFLs even..I snaped the main stem by pulling toward me to checkout..It didnt break..but I felt and heard it...and still thanks to:420: and its members I think my girl looks pretty good. I s there an easier plant to grow?
having said that what you guys and gals are growing is off the chain. the impressively detailed manipulation is extraordinary.
ok, well going for MMJ fertilizer ( not too late right? day 32) was thinking big bloom? any suggestions for a plant at this stage?
here she is!
080714094521.jpg
080514142516.jpg
080514142315.jpg

Frosty the pot plant
was a happy happy plant
she soaks up the light
makes buds all night
she says check my resin out...
LOL yeah baby

one more thing my soil is a potting soil that came as 0.85-0.15-0.10...will not use this again so maybe I should just let her go..no nute?

ok went with humboldt nutients ..bloom..marked down to 9.99...and I kid you not..in roughly 5 hours..I can smell a HUGE difference..wow..thanks for all the help!..:thanks::420:
080914112451.jpg
080914111855.jpg

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 2.5-5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

well..been 3 days since her first feeding of humboldt nutes" Bloom...I think she likes it..getting very lush around the buds. I guess some folks remove the leaves,,,dont they feed the bud? these buds arent that small anymore..becomeing nice nugs..no red hairs as yet...lots of frost...its all clear..man I never dreamed..thanks for all the help..my approach has really changed from tossing seeds in some dirt..thanks to you folks.these pics are day 37 of flowering.....ok I know Im a rookie...but DOESNT THIS LOOK LIKE A SATIVA DOMINANT PLANT?...just wanted to make sure ya saw that. and dont they take a longer flowering cycle?...thanks again
081214082919.jpg
080914194955.jpg

ok ..so its day 46 of flowering...still no red hairs..but the frost which was like sugar crystals now looks like powdered sugar ..kinda. the trichs are gettin cloudy I suppose. she got a feeding of bloom on day 42 do a watering tommorow.. im figuring maybe 3-4 weeks yet?
the buds are ok in size..but they are fat not tall..im hoping she puts on some weight these last few weeks.
unless otherwise advised im shootin for two more feedings than flush.

does that sound good?????
082114082320.jpg
img0138.jpg
img0345.jpg

thanks for all the help you guys..a special thanks to king John,,antics ..jsully,,PG..ah hell you know who you are

I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

as always thanks KJ !..hey I think Im nitrogen deficient..alot of yellowing and just leaves falling off last few days. broke off a bud yesterday..by accident brittle stems?..some of my buds sway pretty good though. well gonna give her a little nitrogen...hope that cant hurt. we learn by doin!
082314092015.jpg
082214074242.jpg

a big thank you to all! this has been quite an experience..I chopped her this morning offically at 86 days total 58 flowering. I screwed up the fundamentals of this grow. fortunately I kept a clone. looks like 12 maybe 14 grams,,very disappointing. but...the good news is its really good bud..very tasty ,,bright tasting very hashy tasting. and what I smoked wasn't dried and cured properly. I have a airtight jar waiting for them when they are ready. expected to see alot more roots.
A special thanks to king John for all your help.
090214093342.jpg
090214082731.jpg
img05461.jpg

File it this journal is done!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom