Bag Seed Grow: First Time Grow

mbenjamin00

420 Member
Hi, this is my first grow and I decided to just use bag seeds. It was sorta an impulsive decision to start growing but I’ve definitely given it 110%. I have 4 plants (I started with 5 but I sent 3 into flower and only 2 were female) the other 2 are still in veg and I’m not sure of the sex. I’m about 10 weeks into the grow and I’m actually really impressed with my ability to keep them alive and well this long. They aren’t finished growing yet but I wanted to wait until I knew the sex before I posted to the forum out of fear I’d get stuck with 5 males lol. Anyways, I’m a new grower and I have a ton to learn so feel free to throw in any input and ask questions as well! Below are pictures from a few weeks into the grow and then the females now

Attachments

• 57B68186-5E58-4341-AE1E-B9CC60280512.jpeg
    57B68186-5E58-4341-AE1E-B9CC60280512.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • 4C500AE4-8667-4CB8-930F-225211614142.jpeg
    4C500AE4-8667-4CB8-930F-225211614142.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • 41D15CDF-88D4-45E1-AAF7-60E4F2C03948.jpeg
    41D15CDF-88D4-45E1-AAF7-60E4F2C03948.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 106
I’m glad you are liking it so far. My only comment would be try to take photos under natural or white light of you can. That way we can see what they really look like! If you can’t it’s all good we will try our best to help if anything ever comes up. I’d say that you have it under control though. :thumb:

Yeah you’re right, I really didn’t even think about it. I’ll have to post a picture of the other “girls” I have growing in my veg space because I’m not sure of their sex yet and I’ll be sure to use a more natural light.

These are the two other plants I mentioned earlier. I’m almost certain these are males but I’m not quite ready to get rid of them yet lol

Attachments

• 435F2DDD-A635-471B-A793-DBC8DBCB7C62.jpeg
    435F2DDD-A635-471B-A793-DBC8DBCB7C62.jpeg
    656.5 KB · Views: 63
Any closer pics of the suspected males,?
I’m out of the house right now but I’ll definitely get closer pics of the “males” later today. I’ll also try to get better lighting for the pictures. I just think they are males because the preflowers resemble what I think are male. They’re still in veg and since I'm a new grower I’m still not 100% sure.

:welcome: @mbenjamin00
nice looking plants. keep it up and if you need help just let the community know:passitleft:

Wow thank you and I’ll have to check out your grows as well!
Well my second grow journal will go up in the next few days (assuming my beans germinate) but you can check out my first journal in the link below. I've made lots of mistakes but still enjoy a great selection of homegrown cannabis which is satisfying. You seem to be knowledgeable, I'm guessing that like me, you did a lot of reading here and elsewhere. Be careful, while cannabis is not addictive, growing it is!

Well my second grow journal will go up in the next few days (assuming my beans germinate) but you can check out my first journal in the link below. I've made lots of mistakes but still enjoy a great selection of homegrown cannabis which is satisfying. You seem to be knowledgeable, I'm guessing that like me, you did a lot of reading here and elsewhere. Be careful, while cannabis is not addictive, growing it is!
I just checked out your grow, and it’s wonderful! And I have been apart of the forum for awhile (even though I’m just now sharing my experience), that along with watching people like Mr.Canuks grow on yt have helped so much. I did pour a ton of research into it and it has not lead me wrong thankfully

:welcome: @mbenjamin00
nice looking plants. keep it up and if you need help just let the community know:passitleft:
Thank you so much, not many problems with my girls so far. The only thing I’m rolling over right now is trying to clone the two girls I have, problem is they’re already in flower. So I’m not sure taking clones now would be the best idea. I do have feminized seeds on the way which I’m certain will be more rewarding than the bag seeds I have.

Back
Top Bottom