Bag Seed Grow Indoor - LED - Soil

Greenfox

Started 8 seeds, all random, with strain possibilities of them being; lemon kush, lemon haze, frosty freeze, grape soda, and Chernobyl.

Days1-5 were spent presoaking my seeds, Germination, Planting, emerging with their cotyledons, and first true leaves are starting to show.

Watering sprouts with half solution of superthrive (0.5-0-0)

Still figuring out how to put pictures up. When I do I'll post as days 1-5.

On a side note I'm open to suggestions, advice, and opinions.

Started 8 seeds, all random, with strain possibilities of them being; lemon kush, lemon haze, frosty freeze, grape soda, and Chernobyl.

Days1-5 were spent presoaking my seeds, Germination, Planting, emerging with their cotyledons, and first true leaves are starting to show.

Also success rate of sprouts was 50/50. 4 out of 8 have emerged. Plan on vegging for 30days and flowering for 60-70 depending on how each grows and if they become females. Fingers crossed.

Welcome

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.

Days 1-5

I think I need more light on em to stop the stretching.

Thanks for subbing wonelove420

So, cool turn of events. As I was cleaning the non sprouting containers, I found two survivor's that want to grow. So count is now 6/8 made it.

Still dealing with the stretch, I'll carefully replant and bury the stems a bit deeper.

Also made a mini grow box. They should be happy with that til I can get them into a tent or a sturdier better built grow box/tent.

420-magazine-mobile1346862904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431023780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299774141.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So update time. As things progresed I sinned...my light went out and I used an incandescent to hold me over just an hour. When I came back...well lets just say i lost one and one is in recovery though I'd say it's also out of the race. However I have three very happy unknowns loving the new environment I gave them.

Introduced seaweed extract and I'd say they're pretty happy with that

Pulled out the old space bucket
420-magazine-mobile1085950118.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom