Bag Seed Hempy CFL Circle LST/Sog

Day 30!

:happy-birthday:
Today is the 1 month birthday for the ladies!
2012-10-18_21_56_05.jpg

Don't they look lovely!

I have been out of town the past few days so sorry for lack of updates. Tomorrow I will be doing another trim on some of the larger fan leaves, retying the girls cause they have grown a bit the last few days. I will also be prepping their flower buckets for transplant in a few days..

To answer your question FOG its algae, I need to fix this before i transplant. Its not a huge issues a simple peroxide rinse done with a cup of peroxide to a gallon of water will kill that off..

They really have seemed to explode over the last 4 days! what an amazing weed these plants are :). Is the algae harmful to the plants?

No not really, just mostly unsightly is all.. Its only on thew top layer of perlite where its exposed to the lights

Day 38:

Alright, sorry for the delay the past week I was out of town for a while. then I just got busy. So here's a quick update
2012-10-26_00_36_59.jpg

and here they are!Just fresh from a hair cut too. its hard to gage their real size as they are heavily LST'd but if they were vertical they would be about 14 inches. except the lower left one. I broke the top of her by mistake the other day... whoops.. oh well she's fine. haha

2012-10-26_00_37_14.jpg

In order to encourage good undergrowth and bushing I have been removing a pile this from them every 3 days or so. It does slow the vertical growth but it does keep the bushy and developing good bud sites. the whole point is to expose the stalks to light. this will trigger the plant to send all its resources to developing the bud sits. thus increasing overall yield later on.

Day 40:

Count down to flower: 1 week

So the ladies have been transplanted into their flower buckets. They will have one week to grow into their new homes before I switch to flower.
2012-10-28_20_08_30.jpg
2012-10-28_20_08_52.jpg

2012-10-28_20_09_05.jpg
2012-10-28_20_09_45.jpg
2012-10-28_22_03_43.jpg
2012-10-28_22_03_58.jpg
2012-10-28_22_04_18.jpg
2012-10-28_22_04_07.jpg

edit: So as you can tell I also gave them another trim this will be the last one until much later when i'm in flower. the bud sites are developing great but now she needs to buch out again to have enough leaf surface to kick production into high gear.

Also a buddy of mine from out of town came across some 250 HPS for close out prices. so he bought be 4 of them. Dunno what I'm gonna do with for but as soon as I get the lights I will be throwing two of them up for this grow. might be a week or so. Will probably take them through tretch with CFL and get the HPS just as they are slowing down the stretch and starting bud production.

Day 50:

Moving closer to putting the girls into flower. As of now we have one confirmed female. Lower right (robyn) is the only one showing sex at the moment. how ever I have added a few 2700k bulbs to help push them to sex. I have also added a 2nd light rig over the plants.

2012-11-07_21_01_27.jpg

2012-11-07_21_01_46.jpg

next week I have a 600 HPS coming in the mail, I'm going to start the flower cycle this Friday, starting the stretch so by the time the HOS gets here they will be ready to move into flower production.

Day 57:

Well we are now on day 4 of flower and all the ladies are in fact showing them selves to be just that. Ladies! 4 out of 4, couldn't be happier with those results. We are also now showing the first signs of the stretch kicking in. the girls are growing a little faster each day as they gear up from veg to flower. I have also increased their current power usages from the previous 368 to 464 by adding in sever 42w bulbs into the rigs. I am how ever missing a few of my drop bulbs but will not be replacing them as I will be getting a 600 HPS shortly to finish out flower. Now on to the photos!

2012-11-13_18_29_15.jpg

2012-11-13_18_29_04.jpg

2012-11-13_18_28_16.jpg

stay tuned as the action continues!

Day 73:

Wow, sorry for the lack of up dates. I got kind of busy over the holiday. How ever my how things have changed! for instance I now Have a 600w HPS. I just got it on Friday and they are responding really well! I'm having trouble taking photos under the new light.
IMG_29026.JPG

that being said I did get this one good one! I'll try on some closer shots so you can see their progress into flower!

Day 76:

Ugh.. one of my ladies went hermie on me! I have removed all male flowers and will continue keeping an eye out for them, how ever I fear a few of the male flowers did in fact release pollen..

Day 80:

finally got around to taking some night shots for you all!
2012-12-10_02_43_04.jpg
2012-12-10_02_42_47.jpg
2012-12-10_02_42_22.jpg

Also I set up the largest Co2 generator I have ever made today and its pumping like crazy! no photos will see if I can get one tomorrow. But I used a 5 gal brew bucket (7 gallon in size) and used 18lbs of sugar and a packet of turbo yeast. this thing is pumping enough CO2 that you can feel it and hear it coming out of the exhust feed! can;t wait to see how the girls respond to this.

It's looking very promising man! :high-five:

Thanks man! I'm having some yield anxiety right now. They are drinking a TON and seem to be loving the new light. How ever they just don't seem to be packing on the weight. I'm hoping for a good push over the next two weeks as I'd like to wrap this up mid next month.

My next grow I am gearing up for is going to be my magnum opus! every thing I had done over the past few years has been leading up to what I have in store for the next grow. My seeds should be here tomorrow or Tuesday and will be starting them ASAP.

Mods please close this thread and move to completed.. Saddly I don't have any finished product photos because I dont have any. I had tragedy strike. I don;t want to get into but my plants where destroyed and my phone stolen and laptop destroyed. which is why ther ehad been no updates.. sigh..

Back
Top Bottom