Bag seed - Indica Sativa or hybrid?

Asyouwere

Hey everyone! I ran out of seeds (and money lol) so i decided to go to my bag seed reserve. I've saved some seeds of only the best of the best that I've smoked. Anyways, i was wondering id it's Indica, Sativa, or a hybrid? I think it's mostly Indica with some sativa traits but I've only been growing for 10 months so what do i know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I belive I'm in week 4 almost to 5 of flower. I know sativas take longer so i hope thats not the case. I cant complain regardless because i haven't seen any male parts on a bag seed plant!

Growing it in a 4x4 hydro set-up under a 600w led. Temps are 67-71 from lights off to lights on. If you see anything wrong, please tell me so i can further grow my skills, pun intended. Heres the pics

Hey everyone! I ran out of seeds (and money lol) so i decided to go to my bag seed reserve. I've saved some seeds of only the best of the best that I've smoked. Anyways, i was wondering id it's Indica, Sativa, or a hybrid? I think it's mostly Indica with some sativa traits but I've only been growing for 10 months so what do i know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I belive I'm in week 4 almost to 5 of flower. I know sativas take longer so i hope thats not the case. I cant complain regardless because i haven't seen any male parts on a bag seed plant!

Growing it in a 4x4 hydro set-up under a 600w led. Temps are 67-71 from lights off to lights on. If you see anything wrong, please tell me so i can further grow my skills, pun intended. Heres the pics

Temperatures seem a little low. 70-84 is usually a good range, but it seems they are doing well, and have adapted to the temps.

Otherwise, they look good. Do you have a fan blowing on them? This will help strengthen the stems and also reduce the chance of moldy buds.

It has Indica traits, but can't really tell if it's a hybrid, because they can look like either.

Back
Top Bottom